Ukraine U21s v Scotland U21s

Footballfirst

So play 1 up front at home in what seemed like an experiment to match the usual first team formation.

Now back to much more attacking line up.

Just aslong no injuries for Souttar and Nicholson

Will this not affect our preparation for Saturday's game?

Why don't you tell us what you think?

You are a parody.

Why don't you tell us what you think?

You are a parody.

It's strange that someone that asks a lot of questions bothers you so much. Definitely other posters more deserving of 'parody' thrown at them.

It's strange that someone that asks a lot of questions bothers you so much. Definitely other posters more deserving of 'parody' thrown at them.

He doesn't bother me.

I just find it strange. It's like he's having a laugh. Hence the parody comment. 

Don't think Soapy was sent off?

My stream has been playing funny buggers in the second half.

Came up at the bottom of the screen with No. 4 getting a red card but no idea what the name was

Came up at the bottom of the screen with No. 4 getting a red card but no idea what the name was

Ah right - cheers Kid A.

Don't think Soapy was sent off?

My stream has been playing funny buggers in the second half.

Yes

Red card to Souttar according to UEFA live text

England u21s are currently demolishing Norway. Two good goals in a couple of minutes from Loftus-Cheek and Rashford makes it 4-0.

Those calling for the heads of the U21 coaches are missing the reality altogether. It would make no difference if we brought in Sir Alex to coach them, we simply don't have the players. Guys that can't even get in our very average first team playing for Scotland. The fact is that there are a dearth of quality players to pick not helped of course by the positive step of promoting several who could have played. 

Those calling for the heads of the U21 coaches are missing the reality altogether. It would make no difference if we brought in Sir Alex to coach them, we simply don't have the players. Guys that can't even get in our very average first team playing for Scotland. The fact is that there are a dearth of quality players to pick not helped of course by the positive step of promoting several who could have played.

It's disappointing for those of us who wonder that Scotland can improve.

I realise U21s don't necessarily become the national side (except if you're Spain, Germany or a few others) but to see the likes of Ryan Gauld and others fail to impose themselves on games is disappointing.

But maybe the good players are hiding just now.

Absolute nonsense (no offence) there's no structure or fluidity in our play, the players are being told to limit the way they play. With the ability of some of these players we should be challenging for qualification. Thing is it's not the most glamorous job in the world therefore not many options

I think we could get a coach in who could get so much more out of them as a team.

You're right to an extent though. Our players are not technically or athletically capable of competing with alot of those nations we come up against. Most of all our players are suffering from a lack of a footballing brain.

All the things we're trying to create and culture in our academy with Levein in charge.

Absolute nonsense (no offence) there's no structure or fluidity in our play, the players are being told to limit the way they play. With the ability of some of these players we should be challenging for qualification. Thing is it's not the most glamorous job in the world therefore not many options

You are kidding yourselves on at their "ability". Not only are they technically poor they they are generally small, slow and weak and can't even compete with the likes of the Ukraine's youngsters never mind Europe's elite.

Ricky sbragia- jack Harper is nit physical enough

Gets us pumped iut playing industrial football, thank God this dinosaur is going

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Ricky sbragia- jack Harper is nit physical enough

Gets us pumped iut playing industrial football, thank God this dinosaur is going

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Jack Harper, where is he hiding?

Archived