Women and Washing

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

My god sick of , hearing need to get the washing out.

Must be an obsession with them.

Okay its to be done but its like life or death with them.

yvonnejambo

Well it could be! No clean clothes could equal hypothermia and death :cool:

I did catch myself quite excited about getting a washing out and dried and ironed and put away in 1 day. As pleased as I was with this first time achievement I did realise A- my life must be pretty dull to be pleased with this and B- Im getting old. :sad: Today however Im getting ready to go to the last night of Rockness in which Im looking forward to dancing about madly to Underworld and felix da housecat, so maybe I still have a wee bit life left in me and I aint even put a washing on today even although it could be dried in the sun quickly, rebel eh!

Miller Jambo 60
Well it could be! No clean clothes could equal hypothermia and death :cool:

I did catch myself quite excited about getting a washing out and dried and ironed and put away in 1 day. As pleased as I was with this first time achievement I did realise A- my life must be pretty dull to be pleased with this and B- Im getting old. :sad: Today however Im getting ready to go to the last night of Rockness in which Im looking forward to dancing about madly to Underworld and felix da housecat, so maybe I still have a wee bit life left in me and I aint even put a washing on today even although it could be dried in the sun quickly, rebel eh!

Played pal i was at the wind up, my wife has hooked me with a shirt:)

The Old Tolbooth
Played pal i was at the wind up, my wife has hooked me with a shirt:)

Makes a change from her fist ;)

Guest gorgie kev
My god sick of , hearing need to get the washing out.

Must be an obsession with them.

Okay its to be done but its like life or death with them.

Buy her a tumble dryer :wacko:

Guest S.U.S.S.

Its a women thing, legally speaking im sure ur allowed to give her a backhander once a week regardless of if she has done anything wrong, simply to keep her in check and remind her who is boss.;)

Archived