Question for less young KB'ers

Rab

Who's on drums? Is that Moon? If not, who, and why?

Muchas gracias :ninja:

Moon.

You can tell by the way his kit is set up with the tomtoms set low down like he is over them. Very late Moon though.

Moon.

You can tell by the way his kit is set up with the tomtoms set low down like he is over them. Very late Moon though.

Someone knows there who!

It's definitely Keith Moon.

The footage was filmed at Shepperton Studios and features on one of the best music DVDs ever, "The Kids are Alright". They also filmed "Won't Get Fooled Again" at the same time and that too appears on the DVD. I can't recommend this DVD highly enough - it's got everything on it that any Who afficianado would ever want.

Incidentally, those performances were Keith's last with the band. Tragically he died just three months later. :sad: :sad: :sad:

RIP Keith Moon and John Entwistle

The footage was filmed at Shepperton Studios and features on one of the best music DVDs ever, "The Kids are Alright". They also filmed "Won't Get Fooled Again" at the same time and that too appears on the DVD. I can't recommend this DVD highly enough - it's got everything on it that any Who afficianado would ever want.

Incidentally, those performances were Keith's last with the band. Tragically he died just three months later. :sad: :sad: :sad:

RIP Keith Moon and John Entwistle

Beat me to it i have the special edition DVD and yes The Who were the Greatest "rock n roll" band at that time on the planet forget The Stones they don't even come close as you say RIP Moon the loon & The OX

I watched the film Stardust last night, and i was wondering if Keith Moon was still alive. This thread answered my question.

I P Knightley

That performance of WGFA is one of my favourite ever movie/video clips.

Of course, the movie, Kids are Alright, also includes Moon's performance of Barbara Ann something that most Who aficionados could do with out ;)

The recording of A Quick One in the movie is the (reported) reason why the Rolling Stones never released their Rock'n'Roll circus when intended. The Who just blew away all the other performers, especially the Stones themselves.

Archived