Tydesley watch

269miles

Just how bad a 'commentator' is this guy ?

I genuinely think he only ever travels abroad for football matches as his attitude is unbelievable :

Big Phil Scolari gets slaughteed for not being able to speak English to the bloke from the Daily Mirror (Phil , you're not missing much). Maybe Clive can renind us just how much Turkish Sounnes could speak or how well Bobby Robson conversed in Dutch/Potruguese in his time abroad.

Turkish & Portuguese fans are described as 'excitable' - it sounds like Henry Morton Stanley describing the natives on his Victorian travels through Africa.

And the to top it all he cannot avoid the mention of the number of players who have connections with England 'all the usual names' included 'Colin Kasim Richards'. WTF is he ?

I am going to watch the rest of the game with the sound switched off.

Please keep me up to date with more of 'Clive's Comments'.

chester copperpot
He is a nob jockey of the highest order.

I agree.

However pale's into comparison compared to Motson. That guy deserves to be gang raped by the proclaimers.

I agree.

However pale's into comparison compared to Motson. That guy deserves to be gang raped by the proclaimers.

:eek:

Ooohhh! I say !!!!!!!!

Gigolo-Aunt
I agree.

Dont mind Motty, mate- although he is not as sharp as he used to be.

Motson's proud to be English and is proud of his national team - that I can accept.

Tyldsley, however, is a snide, arrogant, vitriolic wee xenophobe who is so far up his own arse he speaks through his belly button.

Classic from David Pleat just now.

"The keeper never saw it" - when he actually just touched Ronaldo's free kick onto the post.

Guest juvehearts
Just how bad a 'commentator' is this guy ?

I genuinely think he only ever travels abroad for football matches as his attitude is unbelievable :

Big Phil Scolari gets slaughteed for not being able to speak English to the bloke from the Daily Mirror (Phil , you're not missing much). Maybe Clive can renind us just how much Turkish Sounnes could speak or how well Bobby Robson conversed in Dutch/Potruguese in his time abroad.

Turkish & Portuguese fans are described as 'excitable' - it sounds like Henry Morton Stanley describing the natives on his Victorian travels through Africa.

And the to top it all he cannot avoid the mention of the number of players who have connections with England 'all the usual names' included 'Colin Kasim Richards'. WTF is he ?

I am going to watch the rest of the game with the sound switched off.

Please keep me up to date with more of 'Clive's Comments'.

the correct spelling for Colin is..... Colin Kazim-Richards he is an english born turkish player and played his football in the lower leagues of England. Only ever got recgonized until his shock move to turkish side Fernebache in 2007 when he made 5 apperances for the turkish u21 team scoring 1 goal. So far played 27 games for bache scoring 1 goal. tonight was his 6th cap for him and he is only 21.

not bad eh!

I agree.

Pretty poor taste, is this not a family board?

:eek: MODS MODS :eek:

Snake Plissken
I agree.

I'd walk 500 miles to see that :rolleyes:

He's nothing compared to Mark Lawrenson.

That man deserves the tag '*****' more than anyone.

Archived