Walker

BrellierBoy

BrellierBoy

Proven cheat and should be fined by the club for his antics today. No place for it in football and we really need to get on top of our discipline in terms of the number of cards we continually pick up.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be punished for sure using TV evidence. Unlike Scott Brown cos, according to Sportscene there is no evidence

Heartsmad1874

Watching it again, I think he expects the contact from Tierney and is already on his way down cause he knew it was coming but somehow Tierney pulled his leg away and made it a dive.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pants Shaton

Horse shit - he was either clipped or lost his footing. It was as far away from a dive as could be possible.

I'm more pissed off about soft bookings for noising up away fans.

Also why was he booked for his celebration. Didn't leave the park and "Broonie" didn't get booked for exactly same celebration in front of the Gorgie last season here.

I agree. Not nice to see cheap antics like that.

Probably influence our future penalty claims given how poor Scottish refs are.

Also why was he booked for his celebration. Didn't leave the park and "Broonie" didn't get booked for exactly same celebration in front of the Gorgie last season here.

He quite clearly goaded the Celtic fans. As soon as he did that I knew a booking was coming. Scott Sinclair got booked for going into the crowd during his.

Heartsmad1874

BBC Sport uploaded a picture onto the match report of Walker gesturing towards the Celtic fans

21dc87666c0f66abcea4e6e6bd19a403.jpg

Thats a pretty daft booking if thats what it was though

Hearts should demand action be taken against Scott Brown for his comments against Jamie Walker, branding a fellow professional a cheat is a disgrace, and whether Walker dived or not has absolutely nothing to do with Scott Brown, a snarling bully who badgers referees and fellow professionals every single week

If Anne Budge or Craig Levein do not come out with a strongly worded statement defending our player then they are letting down Jamie Walker and Hearts football club

Do you honesty believe Celtic or Rangers would allow any of there players to be branded in this way.

Someone at HMFC must speak out against Scott Brown for these comments

Great penalty

Calm under pressure.

Jamie seems to be able to go into that place inside where he can be unaffected by what is around him.

Still finding his way back to form. We're lucky to have this lad. Hopefully a great season ahead.

Jambo 4 Ever

BBC Sport uploaded a picture onto the match report of Walker gesturing towards the Celtic fans

21dc87666c0f66abcea4e6e6bd19a403.jpg

Thats a pretty daft booking if thats what it was though

Comes across as a bit of a c0ck

Maybe budge needs to have a word

Proven cheat and should be fined by the club for his antics today. No place for it in football and we really need to get on top of our discipline in terms of the number of cards we continually pick up.

Not bothered to go into detail here

But I could take a video of today's game and sure we could have an interesting chat about 'cheating'. Open your eyes.

Scott Brown is a parody. Failure for Scotland.

Heartsmad1874

Wonder if he called Guidetti a cheat when he dived in the Cup game to get a penalty at Tynie

HillmanHearts

Aye right !

Brown refs the Fecken game so we are meant to play by the gentleman's code of contact. **** off !

We need to play dirtier than we do to level it up against these cheating ****s.

Celtic Dived at least once in that game. I'm not going to rip into Walker for it. If the SFA ban him then that is his punishment. I didn't hear the pundits calling the dive in the lead up to their offside goal.

I'll take penalty, take the goal as there will be clear penalties during the season that we won't get, I don't like it, but going down on the slightest contact or the expectation of contact is part of the game now, like grabbing and wrestling in the box not being punished.

J.T.F.Robertson

Why would it be Budge's job to "have a word"? "Tedious" comes to mind with you.

BrellierBoy

Irrespective of what Brown did during the game what is the point of trying to defend Jamie. This childish, but he did this or that is a joke. Jamie has let the club down with this. Brown should keep his mouth shut but he has called it correctly and im no fan if brown. Just because others behave in this way doesnt mean you follow suit.

His name is

I thought he lost his balance and went down. The celtic boy had his foot up and from the refs view he must have thought there was contact.

We may as well take it as we won't get another against them for a while.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Heartsmad1874

Think the club have to defend Jamie Walker no matter what he did. If he gets retrospective action we just have to accept it

Irrespective of what Brown did during the game what is the point of trying to defend Jamie. This childish, but he did this or that is a joke. Jamie has let the club down with this. Brown should keep his mouth shut but he has called it correctly and im no fan if brown. Just because others behave in this way doesnt mean you follow suit.

You're lacking perspective.

Lots of other similar or worse incidents.

Robbie doesn't mind a bit of gamesmanship so you might pick on him.

Disgrace you are picking on a true PHM. But as I say lots more to take the moral high ground on.

I agree. Not nice to see cheap antics like that.

Probably influence our future penalty claims given how poor Scottish refs are.

He quite clearly goaded the Celtic fans. As soon as he did that I knew a booking was coming. Scott Sinclair got booked for going into the crowd during his.

Scott Brown arms spread celebration. Exactly the same. Didn't get booked for it.

I thought he lost his balance and went down. The celtic boy had his foot up and from the refs view he must have thought there was contact.

We may as well take it as we won't get another against them for a while.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

On TV from one angle it looks a dive

But he was off balance. Not his fault ref gave penalty.

You could argue it was fair to cancel out Celtic's goal which was clear offside.

Having seen it back on tele, the dive is embarrassing, but do I care? Do I ****!!!

They have done it for years and been awarded penalties - like someone already said - Guidetti at Tynecastle a couple of seasons ago was a shocker. 

They have short memories, the lot of them.

If only everyone played the game in such a sporting manner as Celtic. Them and their magnificent and friendly fans are an example to us all!!!

Scott Brown can GTF as he is the dirtiest cheating bassa in Scotland

BhrellierBhoy, too many cornettes....

Given the IRA bile that was spewing from the Roseburn, I'll be disappointed but not surprised if the only retrospective action is to do Walker for diving...

Jamie says he felt contact and went down

Refs need to change how they referee to prevent this.

Celtic were cuter doing this today to get fouls. Is that cheating too?

HillmanHearts

BrellierBoy - Just wondering if you felt that the actaul Mr Brellier ever stretched the rules of the game just a little bit. ie when he halfed the occasional boy !!?

the big show

Jamie says he felt contact and went down

Refs need to change how they referee to prevent this.

Celtic were cuter doing this today to get fouls. Is that cheating too?

IS that cheating too ?. Of course it's cheating but refs seem to ignore when it's Celtic and they have got away with it for years , ffs they got 2 penalties the other night that were very dubious and a very dubious ref that was hell bent on awarding them plenty for very little .

buzzbomb1958

Never read so much bull in my life any player will try to take advantage whether it be stealing a few yards or going down for a pen its now ingrained in our game along with refs who give you nothing ie us 9 cards maybe 3 merited scum 1 and you seriously say we cheated if anything we need to man up we were a bunch of pussys out there today

Holyrood_Hearts

No doubt Jamie cheated. It's daft we'll lose him for a game though suspension so early into the season.

It's you that's coming across as a c0ck on this, and other threads, not Jamie Walker

No doubt Jamie cheated. It's daft we'll lose him for a game though suspension so early into the season.

Be hard to prove

He has said he was touched and convention is if you are touched you go down and a foul is given.

I thought Euro 16 had challenged that. But it was clear early on today and at Edinburgh City game yesterday we are back to this way of refereeing. The incident that ended with Tony Watt being booked for retaliating was an example of a player, Watt staying on his feet despite contact from behind and not getting a foul.

Which is it to be?

Be hard to prove

He has said he was touched and convention is if you are touched you go down and a foul is given.

I thought Euro 16 had challenged that. But it was clear early on today and at Edinburgh City game yesterday we are back to this way of refereeing. The incident that ended with Tony Watt being booked for retaliating was an example of a player, Watt staying on his feet despite contact from behind and not getting a foul.

Which is it to be?

Totally agree, anyone who still believes in the Corinthian spirit is living in cloud cuckoo land , it no longer exists.

If a player is touched in the box it's his duty to him and his team mates to go down

If you try and stay on your feet, referees will not give you free kicks or penalties, thus denying your team goals and subsequently points, and your team mates potential winning bonuses in there pay packets

Be hard to prove

Which is it to be?

Totally agree, anyone who still believes in the Corinthian spirit is living in cloud cuckoo land , it no longer exists.

If a player is touched in the box it's his duty to him and his team mates to go down

If you try and stay on your feet, referees will not give you free kicks or penalties, thus denying your team goals and subsequently points, and your team mates potential winning bonuses in there pay packets

You've won the cup, just enjoy being a Hibs fan

Archived