Walker

BrellierBoy

Biggest cheat on the park was that brown he is beyond a joke constant fouling and bickering

The man is a disgrace mr squeaky voice

Actually Beaton was the biggest cheat what a clown

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****ing loved his celebration. Actually, he didn't go far enough in front of those unwashed, smelly, Giro-collecting junkie bar stewards.

Guarantee nothing happens in terms of punishment for their fans throwing things though.

Love Walker hope he stays with us for many a year , great player for us .

FenderJaguar7

Irrespective of what Brown did during the game what is the point of trying to defend Jamie. This childish, but he did this or that is a joke. Jamie has let the club down with this. Brown should keep his mouth shut but he has called it correctly and im no fan if brown. Just because others behave in this way doesnt mean you follow suit.

I personally find it unprofessional the way he spoke about the dive. A man that goes to the strippers midweek, photographed being publicly drunk eating kebabs, lying on the street days before a big game?

Brown calling someone else a cheat is a crime against football.

Fozzyonthefence

Hearts should demand action be taken against Scott Brown for his comments against Jamie Walker, branding a fellow professional a cheat is a disgrace, and whether Walker dived or not has absolutely nothing to do with Scott Brown, a snarling bully who badgers referees and fellow professionals every single week

If Anne Budge or Craig Levein do not come out with a strongly worded statement defending our player then they are letting down Jamie Walker and Hearts football club

Do you honesty believe Celtic or Rangers would allow any of there players to be branded in this way.

Someone at HMFC must speak out against Scott Brown for these comments

But he did cheat - why should Hearts defend the indefensible?  If that had been a Celtic player that did that, JKB would be in meltdown - remember that penalty in the Scottish Cup against Celtic 2 seasons ago and the reaction on here?  Scott Brown is prick but he's got every right to call a cheat a cheat.

But he did cheat - why should Hearts defend the indefensible? If that had been a Celtic player that did that, JKB would be in meltdown - remember that penalty in the Scottish Cup against Celtic 2 seasons ago and the reaction on here? Scott Brown is prick but he's got every right to call a cheat a cheat.

Grow up. Ever played football?

People/players do it at any level to win.

It aggravates at the time but you know it might go in your favour the next week.

It's up to the authorities to clamp down on it. Until then, players will do anything to gain ground.

There was no contact so its clearly simulation and if he gets a retrospective ban then we can't complain too much. 

Irrespective of what Brown did during the game what is the point of trying to defend Jamie. This childish, but he did this or that is a joke. Jamie has let the club down with this. Brown should keep his mouth shut but he has called it correctly and im no fan if brown. Just because others behave in this way doesnt mean you follow suit.

I've checked back to see if you said the same thing after Guidetti's dive. Guess what... GTF

Getintaethem

Loved it. How many times have they done it to us. Loved his celebration too, got it right feckin up them. Griffiths done the same to us, guess what? No booking and no whinging maggots crying on here about it.

Good lad Jamie

stop slagging our own player off ffs. He won a penalty via a method that is widely used by some of the best/worst players in the world consistently. He's not a cheat he's playing the game that exists today. 

maroonedinoz

In Oz, rugby league commentators ridicule

'soccer ' as they call it, due to high profile 'diving' incidents that occur.

I hope they weren't watching Bein sports last night.

I'd like to think we were better than this, and it will be eradicated.

Let's not stoop to their level.

Jambo 4 Ever

This can only backfire on us in future matches, as referees will have seen his stupid dive, and may be even less likely to award a penalty to us in the future if walker goes down in the box again, even if it is genuine!

I thought he crowd won the penalty..... If looked like the huge shout from the crowd influenced the ref. I didn't see Walker claim it.

Ah the good old British attitude of calling people cheats for gamesmanship. It won Argentina a World Cup. Maradona called the Hand of God a "trick"...says it all really. Time to get past this attitude. Can we say Scott Brown does not try to influence refereeing decisions by making these sorts of comments?

Back Jamie Walker to the hilt.

He's not a cheat, he's a professional football player giving his all to help us win games. Top player, top penalty.

So Make Some Noise..

I honestly don't think I have my maroon tinted glasses on when I say this but I really don't think he 'dived' per say? It looks to me like he expected the boy to smash through the back of him more than anything else. 

upgotheheads

Proven cheat and should be fined by the club for his antics today. No place for it in football and we really need to get on top of our discipline in terms of the number of cards we continually pick up.

Player falls over rather easily to win a penalty shock horror. Gosh! I've never seen that happen before.

My goodness, there is no sporting integrity down Tynecastle way. It's particularly horrible that it should happen in a game in which the  sporting icon  Scott Brown is gracing the pitch, a player whose elbows are continually being assaulted by opposing players faces and whose arms are sore from being bashed into by the backs of lesser players. And yet you never hear Scotty complaining or moaning to the press.

Brown would know all about diving for penalties at Tynecastle.

FWIW, seeing it on TV, it did look soft, but Brown's comments are disgraceful.  He should be sanctioned, but he won't be.

I think that Walker is entitled to ride the tackle and get his feet off the ground.  Doesn't need for there to be contact for it to be a foul.

It's a dive. Anyone saying it isn't needs their eyes testing. The fact everyone does it doesn't not make it one. If he gets punished for it we can't complain.

gorgie rd eh11

It's a dive. Anyone saying it isn't needs their eyes testing. The fact everyone does it doesn't not make it one. If he gets punished for it we can't complain.

We can complain. There has been diving all over Scottish football all weekend, why should Walker be singled out for punishment?

Dembele dived in the second half looking for a penalty i don't hear Brown complaining about that.

We've allowed the media and other teams to label us for a number of years now, it's time to start highlighting their hypocrisy.

jack D and coke

Shut your puss you Hibs tramp.

sairyinthat

Must be something seriously wrong with your eyes if you can't see the clear foul on Walker.Obvious Blatant penalty.

Proven cheat and should be fined by the club for his antics today. No place for it in football and we really need to get on top of our discipline in terms of the number of cards we continually pick up.

His performance apart from scoring the penalty was totally innefectual as was Nichholson's. Not convinced about Watt yet either but it's early days for him.

Re the number of cards you have to take into account how crap Beaton and his colleagues are and their bias against anything non old firm.

Thunderstruck

To quote another Mr Walker (not much liked around Tynecastle), he was "entitled to ask the question of the referee". His usual retort when a Celtic player goes down where contact was "minimal".

Captain America

The Tony watt booking showed their is no value is trying to stay on your feet, Brown kicked him time and time again for about 25yards, no FK given and Watt loses ball and has a kick out ( which can't blame him for doing) and gets the Yellow.

Last season we wanted squad to be more streetwise, Walker feels nudge he is entitled to ask the ref the question. 

Bazzas right boot

If he's dived and it's proven by TV, then he should be punished.

Brown should be asked by the sfa to explain his comments in the media about another professional.

Just a shame it wasn't the winning penalty.

FFS

Back down to the championship

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jambo Bruce
It's a dive. Anyone saying it isn't needs their eyes testing. The fact everyone does it doesn't not make it one. If he gets punished for it we can't complain.[/quote

Why should he be punished, the of players never do because the SFA are scared.

Dougie Masterton

Behave yourself.

Geoff Kilpatrick

If he's done for diving so be it. I shouted for the pen in real time and it looked convincing enough.

alwaysthereinspirit

The Tony watt booking showed their is no value is trying to stay on your feet, Brown kicked him time and time again for about 25yards, no FK given and Watt loses ball and has a kick out ( which can't blame him for doing) and gets the Yellow.

Last season we wanted squad to be more streetwise, Walker feels nudge he is entitled to ask the ref the question.

Did anyone notice that Brown also had a sly back heel type kick out at Watt? They only showed it once on the feed I watched.

Winston Ingram

We can complain. There has been diving all over Scottish football all weekend, why should Walker be singled out for punishment?

Dembele dived in the second half looking for a penalty i don't hear Brown complaining about that.

We've allowed the media and other teams to label us for a number of years now, it's time to start highlighting their hypocrisy.

How many others did it sufficiently to con the referee into winning a penalty? That's the difference, that's why he could be banned. 

alwaysthereinspirit

How many others did it sufficiently to con the referee into winning a penalty? That's the difference, that's why he could be banned.

What was the Celtics players excuse a couple of years ago? Slipped on the wet dewy grass. That'll do for me. Celtic will win way more dubious penalties than they'll concede. **** them. Cheating Bar Stewards.

Did anyone notice that Brown also had a sly back heel type kick out at Watt? They only showed it once on the feed I watched.

Right in front of the main stand linesman too.

I was going ballistic at that one!  Totally ignored by the linesman who advised Beaton to only book Watt.

maroonnicky63

Stop talking utter garbage that is part and parcel of today's football.Brown cheated throughout the game with his constant fouling and winding up players and should have walked. Ref had a stinker Walker is one of many who seek an advantage and got it against a team who get away with murder week in and out. Don't even know why I am responding to this crap.

Watching it again, I think he expects the contact from Tierney and is already on his way down cause he knew it was coming but somehow Tierney pulled his leg away and made it a dive.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As Andy Walker would say he was entitled to go down as he was anticipating the challenge mind you he would probably add that this rule only ap[lies to Celtic players.

Clerry Jambo

Could walker not have celebrated with in front of his own fans instead of being an idiot?

Did Sinclair have to run behind the goals,off the pitch and in front of the home fans.....

Worst dive of the game was Dembele.

Thank you!! why has no one else mentioned that!!!

Clearly ref said at half time he got it wrong and bell end thought he could cheat to balance it out

Jambo 4 Ever

Did Sinclair have to run behind the goals,off the pitch and in front of the home fans.....

2 wrongs don't make a right!

The Internet

Could walker not have celebrated with in front of his own fans instead of being an idiot?

:lol:

Why do you hate Hearts and especially Jamie Walker?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Don't care that he dived for the pen, which he clearly did by the way. Players all over the world do it, no big deal. Giving it large in front of their fans was stupid though. That's what he should be warned about.

Archived