Celtic declaring interest in Paterson

mr fox

Bridge of Djoum

I've nothing new to say on this but I noticed that my post count was sitting at 1888 and I'm not having it.

What was your reaction at post 1690?

PS, not suggesting you are a Sevconian, 2012.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was your reaction at post 1690?

PS, not suggesting you are a Sevconian, 2012.

Glad you're not suggesting I'm sevconian. But the fact that you're suggesting some sort of comparison between the date of a battle and the date of a football team being formed implies something else altogether.

Bridge of Djoum

Glad you're not suggesting I'm sevconian. But the fact that you're suggesting some sort of comparison between the date of a battle and the date of a football team being formed implies something else altogether.

Jeezo.

Touchy much??

Jeezo.

Touchy much??

Possibly.  If you'd asked what I would do when I reach 2012 posts, now that would've been the funny thing to do.  :thumbsup:

the big show

Plays for the jersey does Paterson. We should offer to pay him in Next vouchers.

aye your right enough   :uhoh2:  that's plenty .

the big show

And pray tell us oh wise one what does it tell us

They think they can get more elsewhere

They think they are better than they are

Hearts offer doesn't match the fantasist offer their agents are whispering in their ear

Hearts don't want to upset wage system for someone in the hope of cashing in

They don't like neilson

They don't like Levein

They don't like training double or triple shifts

Could be any of the above or a combination but as usual you drop in an assumption that you have made up expecting us to believe you have the ear of the inner ring of first traders.....unless you have hard facts to back it up of course

but but but nobody else has hard facts and are dropping in there assumptions that's ok though eh .  ffs easy tiger .

Paterson has been one of our best players since he broke into the team. I dont claim to be ITK or have sources or have met him, so cant speak to his attitude or influence. I am gathering that quite a few who make such claims on here are attention seeking trolls. As a footballer we have not had a better attacking full back in years. He is far from complete, but as a player who can lift the crowd at times and unsettle opponents he is one of the best in Scotland.

If as seems likely he wants to try earn more money and play for a bigger club in a better league I have no problem with that. More young Scots players should be thinking like that. I doubt our best offer would compete with one from and English Championship club, or Celtic. For folk losing their s*** with him for not signing in blood til he retires, grow up. If you could earn triple your money or more, would you not?

We need to be realistic, we are a well supported provincial club in a low income low value league. The model is to sell on players who can play at a better level, hopefully once we have taken them as far as we can. Of course only a couple of players a year if at all will make that.

Perhaps if the stars had aligned and we had improved significantly on last years sqaud and been playing Krasnodar this week (and hey maybe even a vocal minority of hearts fans not become overly critical fuds of certain players including CP) maybe he would have signed on for another year or so to see where we were this year. As it is I think he has been away with Scotlamd, looked around at training and thought yeah its time to move on up.

If he goes best of luck to him wherever it is, hopefully down south and hopefully for a healthy fee.

Please give me one example of when hibs had a higher average attendance over hearts over a season

Archived