Sell , Sell Sell 8th Placed Failure's

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Why should the club retain any of the regular player's in the present squad

who have disgraced the jersey through-out last season .

Who is worth keeping ?

Banks, Neilson, Wallace, Jonsson, Miko, Driver and Glen.

Hope some of the others go, and wouldn't be bothered if any of the others go.

heartsfc_fan
Banks, Neilson, Wallace, Jonsson, Miko, Driver and Glen.

Hope some of the others go, and wouldn't be bothered if any of the others go.

Neilson???

So you don't rate Karipidis and Palazuelos??? :confused:

cosanostra

I'd like us to keep Pinilla, Ruben, Nade, Jonsson, Banks, Driver, Glen and Berra.

Get rid of all of the rest.

Neilson???

Not going to bore anyone on Neilson again.;)

On Karipidis and Palazuelos, think similar of both. Both decent footballers. Neither suited to the SPL - both are too soft. Palazuelos in particular is way too slow.

What really needs to go rather than any of the players of course is the entire footballing management - scouting, management, coaching, motivation, injury diagnosis and treatment, team selection, tactics, signings etc.

Neilson???

Not going to bore anyone on Neilson again.;)

On Karipidis and Palazuelos, think similar of both. Both decent footballers. Neither suited to the SPL - both are too soft. Palazuelos in particular is way too slow.

What really needs to go rather than any of the players of course is the entire footballing management - scouting, management, coaching, motivation, injury diagnosis and treatment, team selection, tactics, signings etc.

And Berra would be on my initial keep list - forgot about him.

Would not be gutted to see any player from last season sold.

So you don't think any of the current playing staff could be improved under a proper manager? Starting from scratch would be disastrous and we'd be on a path to bottom 6/ relegation fight if we did that. Even the influx back in 2005 was in addition to a solid spine of Gordon, Neilson, Pressley, Webster and Hartley.

In saying that the only players who have featured in the first team last season that I would keep without question are...

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Wallace

Driver

Mikoluinas

Glen

McGowan

Husband

Some of the rest may blossom under a new manager but I think in most cases we can get far better value for the money we currently waste.

Boaby Ewing
I'd like us to keep Pinilla, Ruben, Nade, Jonsson, Banks, Driver, Glen and Berra.

Get rid of all of the rest.

I'd add Kingston and Neilson to that list.

Wouldn't be too upset if Banks went due to his age.

Not entirely convinced by Driver but he tries and he's still relatively young - and at times has proved effective, but needs to find greater consistency.

Obviously we need a manager etc. and they need to give the captaincy to someone other than Berra, but there's the makings of a half-way decent team there.

So you don't think any of the current playing staff could be improved under a proper manager? Starting from scratch would be disastrous and we'd be on a path to bottom 6/ relegation fight if we did that. Even the influx back in 2005 was in addition to a solid spine of Gordon, Neilson, Pressley, Webster and Hartley.

In saying that the only players who have featured in the first team last season that I would keep without question are...

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Wallace

Driver

Mikoluinas

Glen

McGowan

Husband

Some of the rest may blossom under a new manager but I think in most cases we can get far better value for the money we currently waste.

Never said that some would/could not blossom under a new manager. What i said was i would not be gutted if any player was sold.

There are no 'must keep at all costs' players in our squad imo.

I'd add Kingston and Neilson to that list.

Wouldn't be too upset if Banks went due to his age.

Not entirely convinced by Driver but he tries and he's still relatively young - and at times has proved effective, but needs to find greater consistency.

Obviously we need a manager etc. and they need to give the captaincy to someone other than Berra, but there's the makings of a half-way decent team there.

I'm genuinely amazed by the people who still have faith in Pinilla. The guy is a bona fide waster, who has been bombed out of every club he has ever played for due to his bad attitude. I don't doubt there is talent there, but I also think that it's fanciful to suggest he'll ever get his head right to perform consistently for Hearts.

Father Tiresias

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Wallace

Driver

Mikoluinas

Glen

McGowan

Husband

With the possible exception of the young boys and Andy Driver, there are huge question marks over all the others on your list. I would not shed a tear if they ALL were allowed to leave the club.

Charlie-Brown

No more Neilson please! I'd rather Jason Thomson, Johnny Brown & Shaun Kelly were given opportunities to see who can become the new right back that we've needed for so long......this has to be Robbie's last year surely?

Boaby Ewing
I'm genuinely amazed by the people who still have faith in Pinilla. The guy is a bona fide waster, who has been bombed out of every club he has ever played for due to his bad attitude. I don't doubt there is talent there, but I also think that it's fanciful to suggest he'll ever get his head right to perform consistently for Hearts.

Ach I don't really, I'll be amazed if he ever becomes a consistent performer for Hearts. I think the boy's probably royally screwed.

But you never know, given it looks like he staying on the books (if not in Edinburgh :P) we might as well dream.

Rawrrrrrrr

Wrong attitude imo, the players we have didnt become crap overnight, they are victims to a ridicolous owner and pish coaches

Put in place a decent manager with full autonomy and his own coaches and he will be able imo to take the same squad to third at least with no problems

Jose, Beslija, Pinilla, Wallace etc are not bad players, they just need coached properly

For me we need a new manager, and a younger first choice goalkeeper

If we get these 2 I have every confidence we will finished 3rd at worst with no bother and win a domestic cup

WAGE THIEVES OUT NOW.

I've said it in a total 'Dougesque' way.

Dude, you missed out; END OFF, MA HA.

:sad:

Banks

Neilson

Berra

Wallace

Driver

Mikoluinas

Glen

McGowan

Husband

Forgot to include Jonsson in the earlier list. How anyone can rate Paluzuelos above him is beyond me.

berra neilson wallace driver kingston jonnson thomson glen and driver i would keep would like to see jamie mac get his chance and I wolud gladly pay anyone at all to take clum away would also keep zaliukas as well the rest can all sod off wherever thay want to even fester road

From the players who played regularly last season:

Keep:

Jonsson

Palazuelos - seems to split opinion, I'm a fan of him.

probably Driver and also probably Kingston.

no-one's gonna bid for Pinilla and I think like most fans we'd love to see if he can actually stay fit and play frequently.

In an ideal world a new manager would come in and decide who he could get something extra out of. Who knows, when Jose first arrived I thought he looked great. Now I think he's part of a season long episode of Faking It, I've decided he's really a ballerina. I also think with the right coaching Wallace, Nade, Driver and Berra could really push on next season.

Or we'll be stuck with most of the same players, selling our best, and be dire for the whole season!

:hobofish:

Archived