Holiday 2017 advice

Carl Fredrickson

Samuel Camazzola

Heading off to santa ponsa 3 weeks on Monday AI for a fortnight with jet2. Been away with jet2 before and couldn't recommend them enough. First holiday in 2 1/2 years so looking forward to it- flying from Edinburgh too which is a bonus. Looking at going to the canaries in December too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in Santa Ponsa are you staying? I went last month and enjoyed the place. Hotel and food wasn't up to standard I expected so ate out most nights. Block House steak joint was decent.

Only drawback to resort was the number of Celtic supporters it attracted at that time.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_razors_edge

Where in Santa Ponsa are you staying? I went last month and enjoyed the place. Hotel and food wasn't up to standard I expected so ate out most nights. Block House steak joint was decent.

Only drawback to resort was the number of Celtic supporters it attracted at that time.

Fergus Suites Cala Blanca mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bindy Badgy

I have (honestly) been looking into prices to go to Pyongyang.

You have to fly from China though but the prices aint too expensive.

Granted it's not everyone's cup of tea but the place fascinates me

Annoying thing is you need to go on an organised tour. Can't bugger off and see things at your own pace, interact with the locals and so on.

I read a trip report written by someone that went to the Mass Games several years ago. Looked like an interesting experience.

:lol:

It made me laugh as well.

Shanks said no

Annoying thing is you need to go on an organised tour. Can't bugger off and see things at your own pace, interact with the locals and so on.

I read a trip report written by someone that went to the Mass Games several years ago. Looked like an interesting experience.

It made me laugh as well.

Just asked my boy about this as he has backpacked around there three times now, until the money ran out and he had to come home. He's not Mr Organised, so I asked how he got to the Killing Field, answer was "we got a tut tut driver to take us and he showed us round, then he took us to the middle of nowhere and we ate dog" He wasn't very complimentary on Pyongyang

Archived