Romanov And Heriot Watt

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Author : jamboveg

Date : 15-01-2008 15:30

Thread Title : Romanov and heriot watt

Just Got news from my mate that romanov is due heroit watt uni 1.7million. Seems they want the money now but he cant pay so Hearts are going into receivership???!

this better be a load of tosh!

anyone heard anything on this?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Author : D-McG

Date : 15-01-2008 15:32

Is your mate a Hibs fan by any chance?

Author : toaster

Date : 15-01-2008 15:33

is that the catering dept of heriot watt then??.

Date : 15-01-2008 15:34

nope he`s a jambo

Author : TAKIS FYSSAS

Date : 15-01-2008 15:35

When will these threads stop folk just make up rubbish then post it

Author : Chris_

Date : 15-01-2008 15:36

Seriously - anyone who posts this should be banned.

This is the 31st time this MONTH.

Author : Dr. Bapswent

Date : 15-01-2008 15:36

Another receivership post.

Form a poster with only 35 posts.

http://www.thedirks.org/thegirls/erica-yawn-20030521.jpg

Author : Meth

Date : 15-01-2008 15:37

lol...... Has this not been done to death yet? It would appear no!

:placate:

Author : KennyM

Date : 15-01-2008 15:37

Not being funny BUT I did wonder why hearts signed up with another gym....

Date : 15-01-2008 15:39

this is not rubbish! all i asked has anyone heard the same????????

Author : johnmitchell

Not having a go Jamboveg, but how many of these threads do we need in one week?

It's all been dismissed by the club as scaremongering so lets put it to bed.

Author : Gilberts Fridge

Look Myth.net have a closed forum for paying members only, all the administration rumours have started there, they will be laughing thier faces off with the legs this one grew. If I remember this is the second rumour about us that the private members of myth.net have produced.

Mods can we sticky something about this. Also is it worth the board team paying the fiver for one of them to view it so we can stop all this drivel and wrist slashing

Date : 15-01-2008 15:40

is this not a message board?:vangry:

Date : 15-01-2008 15:44

Not having a go Jamboveg, but how many of these threads do we need in one week?

It's all been dismissed by the club as scaremongering so lets put it to bed.

hence why i said i hope its not true!

and another thing ........

why does it matter if i have 30 odd posts when i have been at dens park in 86, then watched us get humped off aberdeen a week later. I have seen the lows of this great club. I just dont want Romanov to wreck us! i feel he has almost done it!

:vangry:

Author : Flogel98

Yes - for a bit of banter and real debate, not this kind of regurgitated tosh.

Author : Blizzard

If Hearts are due ?1.7M then fair enough but you're statement is that Vlad owes then ?1.7M. What exactly has Vlad purchased or rented at that price?

Sheet as per every other administration thread.

We extanded our ability to borrow to ?40M. We had a debt of ?28M last year. Not taking into consideration that players sales and extra money saved by big earners leaving have we bought anything to the value of ?12M.

Charlie Mann, the Romanovs and most of the clubs closest confidants have all said that the debt is not an issue. Why would a hobo know anything about the finances of Hearts let alone Romanov.

Author : jambojambo

Date : 15-01-2008 15:49

If Hearts are due ?1.7M then fair enough but you're statement is that Vlad owes then ?1.7M. What exactly has Vlad purchased or rented at that price?

We extanded our ability to borrow to ?40M. We had a debt of ?28M last year. Not taking into consideration that players sales and extra money saved by big earners leaving have we bought anything to the value of ?12M.

Charlie Mann, the Romanovs and most of the clubs closest confidants have all said that the debt is not an issue. Why would a hobo know anything about the finances of Hearts let alone Romanov.

think we bought the land next to tynie for 6 million and speaking to someone who used to be high up at tynecastle saying romonov has invested a lot of money into the stadium plans ect.

Author : Hagar the Horrible

Date : 15-01-2008 15:49

Riccarton was paid for years ago!

Date : 15-01-2008 15:50

Mr Romanov said we will win the league in three years and the champions league in 10! think we were all fooled

Author : D-McG

Date : 15-01-2008 15:55

Riccarton was paid for years ago!

Not by us it wasn't, we're only renting it.

Author : heartsfc98

Date : 15-01-2008 15:55

Mr Romanov said we will win the league in three years and the champions league in 10! think we were all fooled

I look forward to reading more of your original posts.

Author : Tynie b

Date : 15-01-2008 15:59

I believe all this Administration Pesh is Just that, Pesh,BUT, The person Highlighted is the LAST person I would believe on Anything concerning Hearts!! This Trumpet is Just MadVlads Puppet!

Charlie, Do you think you'll ever become a REAL Boy?? :annoyed:

Author : jamboinglasgow

Date : 15-01-2008 15:59

Not by us it wasn't, we're only renting it.

think we paid the money upfront for a 25 year lease, but dont quote me on that.

Author : roger_the_pessimist

Date : 15-01-2008 16:00

It's mad to think that the inner sanctum of Losers.net have dormant accounts on JKB (such as Jamboveg, location Baberton) that they use to post drivel about us going out of business, making it look like they're bona fide kickbackers.

I wonder how many hobo sleepers there are on this board? Quite spooky actually if you think about it.

Author : james.todd

Date : 15-01-2008 16:02

It's mad to think that the inner sanctum of Losers.net have dormant accounts on JKB (such as Jamboveg, location Baberton) that they use to post drivel about us going out of business, making it look like they're bona fide kickbackers.

I wonder how many hobo sleepers there are on this board? Quite spooky actually if you think about it.

Probably just as many as there are KB users hiding on Hibs.net...

Downloaded from Jambos Kickback - By the Fans, For the Fans! (http://www.jamboskickback.co.uk) at 15-01-2008 16:08.

ha ha me a hobo i didnt think so, i have been hearts mascot when i was 7. done the half time shooting thing twice, been to europe twice with hearts. Been to see hearts win two cup finals and had loads of season tickets!

ha ha me a hobo i didnt think so, i have been hearts mascot when i was 7. done the half time shooting thing twice, been to europe twice with hearts. Been to see hearts win two cup finals and had loads of season tickets!

You only need one to get in tho? That would explain the empty seats when we're sold out... shame on you.

You only need one to get in tho? That would explain the empty seats when we're sold out... shame on you.

ha ha brilliant reply

Romanovs personal wealth is estimated at ?500 million and he can't afford ?1.7 million? something doesn't sound right to me.

willie wallace

Do we have any stake in Riccarton or is it on rental basis only?I thought we invested money in the original development.

I was also under the impression that we had invested some of the SMG money into riccarton during the pieman era, correct me if I'm wrong.

Do we have any stake in Riccarton or is it on rental basis only?I thought we invested money in the original development.

I know we don't own the Riccarton facilty but I too thought we invested a fair whack of the SMG money in the place.

I was also under the impression that we had invested some of the SMG money into riccarton during the pieman era, correct me if I'm wrong.

Think our investment was paying up front for the lease !

• 4 months later...
Ok, Dalegee is becoming a serious pain in the arse!

Aye he has posted twice in the last while with just a full stop.

Like this:

WTF.

The Old Tolbooth
Aye he has posted twice in the last while with just a full stop.

Like this:

WTF.

Are schools off today or summat?

ToadKiller Dog
wtf where are these threads coming from? :confused:

From the dalagee person seem a bit of a troll.

RICHARD THE LION HEART

Can I put all of this to bed...........

As someone who works at HWU and in a postion of being "in the know" - I can advise all Jambo fans out there that HMFC have no outstanding debts to the University - there was an instance of late payment for utility bills etc. a few months back but this has been paid - Worth noting that ever since Campbell Ogilvie was installed as CEO things like late payments are a thing of the past!

It`s also worth noting that finally after a couple of years the Academy is going to get a New Commercial Kitchen installed - A tender document has been issued to various kitchen suppliers with the project cost estimated around ?80K and will be jointly funded by HWU and HMFC. Note : Due to project costs the kitchen was not originally installed into the Academy when it was first opened/built - HMFC having decided to use alternative catering facilities until funding was made available.

ToadKiller Dog

Interesting post RLH puts some hobo tales to bed,maybe Dalagee mistakingly did some good before rightly getting punted

Sexton Hardcastle

a boy i know who worked at hearts u 14's or 16's but left to go to hamilton kept on saying the same sort of thing. He worked up at ricarton daily. It proberly was a load of pish but makes you think....for about 3 seconds

Hearts paid, I believe ?15-30m into Riccarton. This meant we had a 30(i think) year lease on the place.