Married to the Eiffel Tower

Sooperstar

Sooperstar

What a brilliant programme! The first half of it was superb. So many funny moments but I was too busy laughing to remember them.

Anyone else see it?

Only saw the second half. Strange how it was only Americans that were 'in love' with these objects. It was very very weird.

Susie-Jambo-66

Yeh also watched it. It was a good laugh

Thought last weeks one was better men in love wth there cars.

Hope they bring out some more programs like this .......... better than some of the s**t on the tv these days

:107years:

hughesie27
Yeh also watched it. It was a good laugh

Thought last weeks one was better men in love wth there cars.

Hope they bring out some more programs like this .......... better than some of the s**t on the tv these days

:107years:

Don't fret, Big Brother starts tommorow.

These programmes are on pretty much every week and have been for the past couple of months.

Susie-Jambo-66
Don't fret, Big Brother starts tommorow.

These programmes are on pretty much every week and have been for the past couple of months.

Won't be watching Big Brother hate that program :)

TBH these people should be locked up for everyone safety, not least their own.

Bunch of loons.

Seen a women saying its the best lover she had. A fence... Dosnt say much for your men ;)

Another travelled to see the berlin wall and was saying you have waited so long for this as she rubbed her hand down it :confused:

Fantastic watch!

I only saw the second half but was laughing my head off! Firstly, you had the woman who was having sexual encounters "the same way a man and a woman do" with a bannister in a church?!?!?!?!

Then, she reminisces about her previous lover, the church organ, named "Paul" that she had a deep, loving affair with. Sadly, the minister stopped it and banned her from the church. When he left, she came back and fell in love with the bannister. She did remark that Paul was no longer the same as they had partly replaced him by a digital organ!!!!!!

Oh, and the dafty that was singing love songs to a bridge, touching up the Berlin Wall, sleeping with a miniature model of the bridge, then going to the Eiffel tower for a dry hump!

Fantastic telly, everything that Channel Four used to be.....on Channel Five.

What a brilliant programme! The first half of it was superb. So many funny moments but I was too busy laughing to remember them.

Anyone else see it?

A few folk in the office have been telling me about it - apparantly one woman had an affair with a bridge! I hope it's repeated...

Sooperstar
Fantastic watch!

I only saw the second half but was laughing my head off! Firstly, you had the woman who was having sexual encounters "the same way a man and a woman do" with a bannister in a church?!?!?!?!

Then, she reminisces about her previous lover, the church organ, named "Paul" that she had a deep, loving affair with. Sadly, the minister stopped it and banned her from the church. When he left, she came back and fell in love with the bannister. She did remark that Paul was no longer the same as they had partly replaced him by a digital organ!!!!!!

Oh, and the dafty that was singing love songs to a bridge, touching up the Berlin Wall, sleeping with a miniature model of the bridge, then going to the Eiffel tower for a dry hump!

Fantastic telly, everything that Channel Four used to be.....on Channel Five.

If you get the chance watch the first half as it was even better than the 2nd half.

I'm sure it'll appear on youtube soon.

Archived