What would you do with this?

zoltan socrates

zoltan socrates

Slightly anecdotal but...

A mate of a mate was up at st James a couple of weeks back, a lady of middle eastern origin dropped her purse and like the good citizen he attempts to be he chased her to hand it back, he got a thank you and that was that, he thought, a few mins later she approached him and again thanked him for his kindness and then warned him to stay away from the town centre for the next few weeks

Given the message left on the toilet door at the new Telford college is this worthy of reporting to the bizzies? I know this lad wouldn't as he prefers authoritative avoidance but neither is he bright enough, IMO, to bullshit this, with cctv etc these days this liaison may have been caught on camera and there may be a possibility of tracing this

This did happen, my issue is is his some kind of on street trolling or is it worthy of sending it upstairs

I don't know where to start with this so I will just go with..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fitzroy Pointon

A mate of a mate was up at st James a couple of weeks back, a lady of middle eastern origin dropped her purse and like the good citizen he attempts to be he chased her to hand it back, he got a thank you and that was that, he thought, a few mins later she approached him and again thanked him for his kindness and then warned him to stay away from the town centre for the next few weeks

Given the message left on the toilet door at the new Telford college is this worthy of reporting to the bizzies? I know this lad wouldn't as he prefers authoritative avoidance but neither is he bright enough, IMO, to bullshit this, with cctv etc these days this liaison may have been caught on camera and there may be a possibility of tracing this

This did happen, my issue is is his some kind of on street trolling or is it worthy of sending it upstairs

Mate this has been doing the rounds on Facebook for years.  Im pretty sure there is someone on the Annoying Facebook Behaviour thread about it.  

Sawdust Caesar

A story came out just after 9/11 about a guy standing behind a man of Arabian origin in a shop a week prior to 9/11, the Arab didn't have the right amount of money for what he was buying so the guy behind him handed over money to him so he could make his purchase. The Arab thanked him then said to the guy not to go on any flights to the US next week.

So these kind of "stories" seem to appear now and again and will be rightly dismissed as nonsense.

Mate this has been doing the rounds on Facebook for years. Im pretty sure there is someone on the Annoying Facebook Behaviour thread about it.

My first thought was 'this sounds like someone that would do the rounds on Facebook because of absolute fire retardants falling for it'.

If this was even remotely true, it would have been reported to the police.

What has happened instead, is you have posted a stupid thing on a football forum, and got ripped for it.

Jog on.

:rofl:

:cornette:

Welcome to the 90s

Mate this has been doing the rounds on Facebook for years.  Im pretty sure there is someone on the Annoying Facebook Behaviour thread about it.  

The old 'warning from an Arab as reward for a recovered purse/wallet' thing been doing the rounds as a chain-email since the dawn of the internet.

zoltan socrates

Ooof what a howler, don't get involved with Twitter and book face as it's generally for desperate look at me people, but I bow to kickback superiority

I've since spoken to the chap and he confirmed it happened, no reason to doubt him as he's always been straight up with me

Sounds like he, and therefore me, were trolled

Never mind, any destruction would only be good for me and my business

Ooof what a howler, don't get involved with Twitter and book face as it's generally for desperate look at me people, but I bow to kickback superiority

I've since spoken to the chap and he confirmed it happened, no reason to doubt him as he's always been straight up with me

No. He's either taking the piss or he's the worst liar in history.

If you believe him, I've got a story about me and Will Smith in a lift to tell you.

There was a Pakistani looking bloke on my bus earlier on (number 42) with a big Muslim beard, one of those little skullcaps, carrying a rucksack. On the way of he said thank you driver as he got off at Craigleith shopping centre.

I'm not sure what to make of it really.

I predict that the OP will return and tell us "I was only joking and wanted to see how many bites I would get" :D

There was a Pakistani looking bloke on my bus earlier on (number 42) with a big Muslim beard, one of those little skullcaps, carrying a rucksack. On the way of he said thank you driver as he got off at Craigleith shopping centre.

Was people saying 'thanks' to bus drivers not on the seethe thread a while ago?

The version I heard started similar to the above, but the city was Dundee.  The helpful individual asks, 'Why?' when told to avoid the place.  The reply is, 'Because it's a ****ing dump!'

Daydream Believer

Was going into the toilets in Starbucks the other day and an Asian man with a Quran under his arm walked out the cubicle. He looked me in the eye and said "I'd give it 10 minutes if I was you chief".

I was out of there like a shot.

Please warn your friends.

Don't listen to the doubters citizen, it sounds to me like a clear and credible threat.

It is you unequivocal duty to report this immediately to the relevant authorities.

Don't listen to the doubters citizen, it sounds to me like a clear and credible threat.

It is you unequivocal duty to report this immediately to the relevant authorities.

This. You HAVE to tell the police.

This. You HAVE to tell the police.

No, no.  He done the right thing.

Instead of telling the authorities, he reported straight to the Internet.

They're the only people that can help :thumbsup:

It was my mum in the St James Centre.

Every time she comes back from a holiday in Magaluf she gets mistaken for 'middle eastern origin'.

There's a lot to be said for Factor 50 Piz Buin.

avoid the number 42 bus for the time being :toff:

Archived