Administration (merged threads)

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the new Kickback!

Please can we have no threads about my mate said... administration...yadayada

We may have higher debts when the figures are announced but we will not be going into administration.

I just needed to get this off my chest as the number of threads about it have been doing my head in.

Thanks

IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!!

Can we make this a sticky please?

I think we need a Hall of Shame sticky, for those who have posted the most egregious rumours slavering. Administration muppets top of the list as punishment for being gullible to believe that hobo shight spreading.

I think we need a Hall of Shame sticky, for those who have posted the most egregious rumours slavering. Administration muppets top of the list as punishment for being gullible to believe that hobo shight spreading.

aye. sounds like a gid plan, would be the longest thread in the world....ever!

Welcome to the new Kickback!

Please can we have no threads about my mate said... administration...yadayada

We may have higher debts when the figures are announced but we will not be going into administration.

I just needed to get this off my chest as the number of threads about it have been doing my head in.

Thanks

if we continue to lose the amount of money we have been doing, then it will happen, ?38 -?40 million in debt for a club our size is crazy the interest on that alone must be killing us :mad:, Vladimir should rethink his plans for the main stand because his current plans are nuts for a ?50 million new main stand, sorry but i have no confidence in Romanov or how he runs our club :mad:

Excellent idea, list please and suggested punishments.... beheadings etc

I heard that if we had signed Hleb then his wages would have pushed Hearts over the edge and thus administration.

That's the reason he's not here.

Honest.

:tumbleweed:

Now imagine.... Vlad pockets the interest... the transfer fees... keeps the land and makes us defunct. Walking away and leaving the debts to go bad. Thats a nice little earner. Johnny Glass-half-full Today

I heard that if we had signed Hleb then his wages would have pushed Hearts over the edge and thus administration.

That's the reason he's not here.

Honest.

:tumbleweed:

What a lot of pesh that is ffs.

Now imagine.... Vlad pockets the interest... the transfer fees... keeps the land and makes us defunct. Walking away and leaving the debts to go bad. Thats a nice little earner. Johnny Glass-half-full Today

He can't walk away from the debts. He can walk away from the club and sell the land to pay the debts.

He can't walk away from the debts. He can walk away from the club and sell the land to pay the debts.

Why can't he just do what every other f***** that's in financial difficulty does then and declare bankruptcy and only pay back so much.

if we continue to lose the amount of money we have been doing, then it will happen, ?38 -?40 million in debt for a club our size is crazy the interest on that alone must be killing us :mad:, Vladimir should rethink his plans for the main stand because his current plans are nuts for a ?50 million new main stand, sorry but i have no confidence in Romanov or how he runs our club :mad:

Sorry, what interest ?

The interest that Vlad's bank is demanding that Vlad's company which is owned by the same company that owns Vlad's bank should pay ??

So .... ummmm .... what rate of interest are we paying on this debt then ?

GC

Sorry, what interest ?

The interest that Vlad's bank is demanding that Vlad's company which is owned by the same company that owns Vlad's bank should pay ??

GC

Pretty sure the 10000+ Shareholders of UKIO BANKAS would like to know what interest is being charged and how it is affecting their investment.

Remember 66% of UKIO Bankas is NOT owned by VLAD.

Why can't he just do what every other f***** that's in financial difficulty does then and declare bankruptcy and only pay back so much.

Easy tiger.

I WAS JOKING.

I was merely poking fun at myself for getting the original rumour wrong re Hleb.

Easy tiger.

I WAS JOKING.

I was merely poking fun at myself for getting the original rumour wrong re Hleb.

No probs mate,just all these administration rumours are starting to get beyond a joke.

No probs mate,just all these administration rumours are starting to get beyond a joke.

Indeed. It doesn't help when barely "educated" (? Easter Road College of Advanced Hobonomics) hubz fans come on and spew their crack fuelled pesh.

Sorry, what interest ?

GC

The interest that the club is charged to service the debt. Do you think we make no payments at all on it?

Can it be a rule that if ANYONE posts anything with no substance or truth behind it or are just a hobo then they receive a 1 month ban immediately!!!:ninja:

Can it be a rule that if ANYONE posts anything with no substance or truth behind it or are just a hobo then they receive a 1 month ban immediately!!!:ninja:

Sounds good to me.

portobellojambo1

I think it is quite difficult to actually declare yourself bankrupt when it has been well documented that you are in possession of more money than a horse can s h y t e.

no like you to get it wrong ptbcal,maybe change your name to trumpet:p

Anyone with half a brain would realise I was joking re Hleb putting Hearts into admin.... ohh.. wait a minute. :dribble:

Pno1 - expecting a call from you soon. :)

hobo.....

Thread is re the fact we are not going into administration, not whether you think Vlad is "da man".

5 posts in and you're havin a greet already......at least get yer feet under the table ffs;)

I don't think anyone can rule out administration for absolute certain until Vlad spends some money this month.

Until then it's just speculation.

That'll certainly cut down on the number of posters. We could have stayed on the old server after all.

It was generated by the Hibs boardroom. Someone I know well and has strong links to the directors at Hibs confirmed this to me. Initially, sometime before christmas, he had tried to push the rumour on me and I had told him it sounded like nonsense.

Later, after a lengthy debate regarding Romanovs intentions, he admitted that the rumour was designed by Hibs to detract from the positive aspects of an imminent announcement (stadium redevelopment) and instead to divert supporters attention to the negative connotations (increased debt). This was in the hope that the plans would be opposed by supporters.

Now I am not saying that we shouldn't pay attention to the finances at our club, as supporters I think it is our duty. However, given the choice between believing the positive press generated by our club, and the scaremongering hatched by rival clubs, I choose the former.

Afterall, the boardrooms at Hibs and Hearts have been aware of the implications of being the first capital side to complete stadium regeneration for a very long time. This race began when we demolished the shed all those years ago. It would now appear highly likely that Hearts will win this race, and with it will cement their position as the most powerful club in Edinburgh.

FTH

If this is the case (and am somewhat doubtful TBH) then that is a shocking piece of scaremongering by the so called professional people at Hibs. Never realised that they would stoop so low.

:mad:

Geoff Kilpatrick

People can start as many rumours as they like. It's when people don't rationalise them as being "plausible" or "bollocks" that daft things happen.

In this case, some people didn't rationalise and made themselves look like fools. :P:confused:

It was generated by the Hibs boardroom. Someone I know well and has strong links to the directors at Hibs confirmed this to me. Initially, sometime before christmas, he had tried to push the rumour on me and I had told him it sounded like nonsense.

Later, after a lengthy debate regarding Romanovs intentions, he admitted that the rumour was designed by Hibs to detract from the positive aspects of an imminent announcement (stadium redevelopment) and instead to divert supporters attention to the negative connotations (increased debt). This was in the hope that the plans would be opposed by supporters.

Now I am not saying that we shouldn't pay attention to the finances at our club, as supporters I think it is our duty. However, given the choice between believing the positive press generated by our club, and the scaremongering hatched by rival clubs, I choose the former.

Afterall, the boardrooms at Hibs and Hearts have been aware of the implications of being the first capital side to complete stadium regeneration for a very long time. This race began when we demolished the shed all those years ago. It would now appear highly likely that Hearts will win this race, and with it will cement their position as the most powerful club in Edinburgh.

FTH

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

The hobos have been all over the phone in's with this one lately....sounds like a concentrated effort by them to "spread the gospel".

Heard one guy on RR (sheckt I know, but it wasn't my motor!) the other night. "Stevie the hibby" he was called...

So this guy comes on and talks for about a minute or two about how these administration rumours were "all over every building site in the capital" and that "it looks as if Hearts could be gone by Saturday". he went on to explain that his mate was "due money due to supplying HMFC," and that HMFC had told him "yer no gettin paid cos were goin into administration"!

How daft do these mutants think we actually are?

FTH

What a lot of bollox

Forgot to mention, re Stevie's "building site" quote.........how many Poles are actually that interested in Hearts?

Forgot to mention, re Stevie's "building site" quote.........how many Poles are actually that interested in Hearts?

Zurawski ?

;)

GC

I hear Barasa was quick to quash that rumour

Even if this is true.

Are we supposed to be annoyed or surprised that rival clubs are willing to start and spread rumours in order to destabalise other clubs?

Lets not try to gain any moral highground by suggesting we are offended by this.

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

I find it amusing that rumours regarding the "a" word are given credence (particularly by Hibs fans) but a rumour regarding the source of the story is "a lot of rubbish".

Me? I reckon that the whole thing has been started on THAT board that has started rumours regarding Brellier and other Hearts players in the past. The problem with rumours is they spread rapidly, Chinese whispers mean that the source info changes dramatically.

Even if this is true.

Are we supposed to be annoyed or surprised that rival clubs are willing to start and spread rumours in order to destabalise other clubs?

If it's the fans spreading the rumours, then fine. But if started on purpose by the so called professional people from the boardroom then this is not acceptable. Like I said before, I don't think that there's much truth in this, but if there is then poor show by them.

Why is that?
Hibs are already in the position to complete stadium regeneration - they already have detailed planning permission as well as the cash and therefore could potentially have the stadium completed by around Autumn this year. So why on earth would Hibs worry about Hearts 'winning the race' when Hearts don't have planning permission yet? I really doubt the Hibs board cares enough to sabotage your plans - in fact I'd imagine they welcome the thought of you spending ?51 million on a stand.

Commander Harris

I think it's far more likely that the rumours were started by a hibs board rather than by the hibs board. Hibs.net private members board to be precise.

I have to say that much as I hate Hibs, it strikes me as completely ridiculous to think that the rumours would have started at boardroom level simply to attempt to "destabilise" Hearts (as if we could be more unstable than we already are).

If, in fact, Hearts were not going into administration/receivership/liquidation, then starting a rumour that they were would not bring that event about. It might scare a few creditors into asking for their money but frankly, if we're solvent, that's not going to be a problem. So, one is left asking, what possible good could it possibly do Hibs to start such a rumour, quite apart from the fact that whatever might be said about their playing staff, the Directors of Hibs are relatively sensible, upstanding businessmen. The idea that they would start playground rumours on the offchance that they might then come to fruition is surely laughable.

Furthermore, would it really suit Hibs for Hearts to go bust ?? Absolutely not, in my view.

Utter tosh, I am afraid. Not blaming the OP for what they were told in good faith but it sounds like nonsense to me.

GC

Gilberts Fridge

I said on a thread on the old KB, this rumour started on myth.nets private members board only open to those who subscribe to myth.net

its the second time they have done this successfully and I bet they are laughing thier pants off how this one has grown.

I suggest that someone from the KB mod team subcscribes at KBs expense to that site so that any future agnst and collective wrist slashing can be avoided.

I seem to remember an effort a few years ago on here to get a rumour going about Hibs being taken over by some South American business man as well so it goes both ways

Archived