pink hoodie hobo update

JAMBO.LOU

I took my daughters to their dance class on thursday as usual at the Jack Kane Centre, Niddrie Mains Road, Edinburgh.

While i was there i noticed the youth group leader in the other hall had the brightest of pink hoodies on, and then he turned round. It was him, still wearing the same pink top. I looked at him and laughed to which he asked "are you a jambo?"

He said he wore the same top to the next derby but under his coat and he was going to whip the coat off when they scored the winning goal, poor lad he is still waiting. I asked him to wear it to every derby, it may be our good luck charm, and if not we can get a laugh at him.

He was in my college class a couple of years ago.

I'm certain he's gay.

I took my daughters to their dance class on thursday as usual at the Jack Kane Centre, Niddrie Mains Road, Edinburgh.

While i was there i noticed the youth group leader in the other hall had the brightest of pink hoodies on, and then he turned round. It was him, still wearing the same pink top. I looked at him and laughed to which he asked "are you a jambo?"

He said he wore the same top to the next derby but under his coat and he was going to whip the coat off when they scored the winning goal, poor lad he is still waiting. I asked him to wear it to every derby, it may be our good luck charm, and if not we can get a laugh at him.

:eek::eek:Is this the same guy who described his wee sister as a****** on his Bebo page??

Glad my kids don't live in Niddrie

what did he call his sister?????

Yeah, youth club worker. Although none of them can control the kids and they all just shout abuse at the workers. I cringe when i take my daughters in there.

he says he has sold his pink hoodie!!!!

1/ who the hell would buy it

2/ why was he wearing it last week????

eddie fenwick

judging by the wee label on his hoodie its a one true saxon hoodie,aint buying any more of that stuff

he says he has sold his pink hoodie!!!!

1/ who the hell would buy it

2/ why was he wearing it last week????

That page is a wind up, very good work

judging by the wee label on his hoodie its a one true saxon hoodie,aint buying any more of that stuff

Oh I forgot you have got the same hoodie!!!;)

eddie fenwick
Oh I forgot you have got the same hoodie!!!;)

think youre mistaking me for your dad:dribble:

Noticed on the quick scan of his comments, he's 18 soon but don't think soon enough to have ID for sat night when he's planning to go to city! No-one here would tip them offf, would they??

Pants Shaton
He was in my college class a couple of years ago.

I'm certain he's gay.

He's a hibby.

Stands to reason that he's up to his baws in back door boogie.

Archived