Our once great club

jambonian

Isn't it amazing how in the last 2 years, almost every player that's left has had something to say? All the trouble with Webster, Pressley, Bednar, Pospisil to name just a few have had a go in the press in some form or other about the club. Thinking back to some of the players we've had like Rousset, Flogel, Niemi, Adam, Salvatori, Bruno etc etc, they all had, and still do have a deep affection for our club, they loved it here! Just goes to show how low we've got. Let's hope we can reverse this current trend, for the good of players, fans and everyone else involved in the great Heart of Midlothian.

Isn't it amazing how in the last 2 years, almost every player that's left has had something to say? All the trouble with Webster, Pressley, Bednar, Pospisil to name just a few have had a go in the press in some form or other about the club. Thinking back to some of the players we've had like Rousset, Flogel, Niemi, Adam, Salvatori, Bruno etc etc, they all had, and still do have a deep affection for our club, they loved it here! Just goes to show how low we've got. Let's hope we can reverse this current trend, for the good of players, fans and everyone else involved in the great Heart of Midlothian.

I'm sure that 'Shaggy' will sort it all out

We_are_the_Hearts

They speak fondly of when Burley was in charge and we were run like a normal football club. Since then we have been a shambles and slowly most Hearts fans have acknowledged it, even though it took some longer than others. This is LAST chance saloon for ROmanov, even that ******* must realise it?:(

They speak fondly of when Burley was in charge and we were run like a normal football club. Since then we have been a shambles and slowly most Hearts fans have acknowledged it, even though it took some longer than others. This is LAST chance saloon for ROmanov, even that ******* must realise it?:(

Couldn't agree more! The players DID look like they enjoyed playing for him, he let the team do the talking and we were loving it!

He has to wake up and smell the coffee as the fans are leaving in their droves,ano year of interfering and Tynie will be empty next year

The Wicker Man

I still think Hearts as being a great club - regardless of our situation past or present.

I wonder how many of the 2005 players would've enjoyed pre-season training running up and down Gullane sand dunes until they were physically sick? :)

Guest jambomickey

hearts have always been a great family and community club and over the years when players have left they always remembered being treated with respect by hearts. why is that not the case now? because we no longer a football club being run properly we run by a dictator:mad:

I still think Hearts as being a great club - regardless of our situation past or present.

I wonder how many of the 2005 players would've enjoyed pre-season training running up and down Gullane sand dunes until they were physically sick? :)

Possibly, but then those players gave their all for the team, we ALL enjoyed watching them, unfortunately the ones that are left look like they don't give a hoot if they win or lose and they always look knackered! That's why the 2005 team finnished 2nd and won the cup and the 2008 team finnished 8th winning nowt. For me they lack the gritty determination and stamina of the players we all loved watching in the past and they played their arse off. A bit of Gullane would do them the world of good...physically sick or not.

Guest jambomickey

the difference is those players trained to impress the coaching staff and the manager would then pick the team now a buisness man who very rarely visits tynecastle picks the team from lithuania??? no wonder the players cant be bothered:mad:

tolcross lad

You cant get much lower than the new Hibs away strip.

You cant get much lower than the new Hibs away strip.

Don't know, i'm not overly happy with ours! far too much blue, top's ok but maybe if the shorts were white it might look a lot smarter, I know i won't be buying it!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Don't know, i'm not overly happy with ours! far too much blue, top's ok but maybe if the shorts were white it might look a lot smarter, I know i won't be buying it!

What's your opinion on the Hibs away strip?

Got it yet?

hearts have always been a great family and community club and over the years when players have left they always remembered being treated with respect by hearts. why is that not the case now? because we no longer a football club being run properly we run by a dictator:mad:

Most football club owners are dictators.......

alwaysthereinspirit
the difference is those players trained to impress the coaching staff and the manager would then pick the team now a buisness man who very rarely visits tynecastle picks the team from lithuania??? no wonder the players cant be bothered:mad:

Very very :sad:

Teuchterjambo
Most football club owners are dictators.......

There may be an element of truth in that ..... but

How many actually dictate who plays in the team and who doesn't ?

How many of them dictate who is to be signed based on his personal preference ?

How many of them dicate that players of a specific nationality are to be favoured ?

Etc etc etc

Only one !!!!!!!!!!!! as far as I know.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think the OP is slightly confused (no surprise there :rolleyes:). If he bothered to contribute to this forum in the recent past, he would have read the "pleas" from certain members to hear the "TRUTH" about what is happening "behind the scenes". :rolleyes:

Francis Albert

"a great family and community club" - sorry I don't recognise this as the club I have supported for over forty years. The current regime is doing more to foster roots in schools and the community than any other I can remember. As for players always being treated with respect ... what about our two greatest post-war players?

Dont think Cruickie or the late Willie Bauld would agree with you.

Players don't like playing under Romanov?

Get out of town... really?

Why, I would never had guessed.

Peter Olivers Army
"a great family and community club" - sorry I don't recognise this as the club I have supported for over forty years. The current regime is doing more to foster roots in schools and the community than any other I can remember. As for players always being treated with respect ... what about our two greatest post-war players?

Head. Nail. Hit.

Archived