Tonight's football

The Future's Maroon

lost in leith

There would be something very pleasing about the tribute act clinching the title with a 0-0 draw (or even better a defeat) against Dumbarton due to Hibs ineptitude  :bucktooth:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs losing?

:gok: 6? 7!? Without victory in that tin pot league!?

So Rangers could win the league tonight by drawing with Dumbarton, the way things stand currently. That would also be very Hibs.

could lose and win league

Could be fourth. Have a look at form and table. Raith catching up fast.

Yep, as things stand currently, Raith are four points behind Hibs, but have played two games more.

Watch come the semi final they will play out of their skin in the quest for another losers medal.

Hibs denied penalty for handball.

The boos do indeed ring out for half time.

essexhibee 08:31 PM Today

Just laughable. What has our season become of. Finals and semi finals of cups are pointless when we have/will lose both. And now any hope of getting through these play offs has rapidly gone when we cant even beat the utter dross not even good enough to make the play offs themselves.

Laughable and dire.

:pleasing:

Thousands of boos ?

Or maybe not so many ?

Maiden Gorgie

Taking the obvious hilarity at Hibs out of it this would be a great result for Livi, especially if Rangers go on and beat the Sons.

Coburg Hearts

essexhibee 08:31 PM Today

Just laughable. What has our season become of. Finals and semi finals of cups are pointless when we have/will lose both. And now any hope of getting through these play offs has rapidly gone when we cant even beat the utter dross not even good enough to make the play offs themselves.

Laughable and dire.

:pleasing:

Another one from their match thread. " You can just see the away dressing rooms tactical discussions, nae elaborate drawings on white boards, its basically, let Hibs have the ball for as long as they want to knock it about then when we get it run forward quick and shoot."

Hearts only managed one good win over Livingston last season the 5-1 game that got McGlynn sacked.

But 4 wins nonetheless

Hibs have been pish. Barely stringing a pass together. Just lunching balls over the top for their 3 forwards. Plenty boos at half time too.

...a bit disco

'He looks gutted, I'm gutted with rubbish week in and week out, followed Hibs for 40+ years and frankly this is the pits.'

Life is all about choices Lagos, you Hibby loser.

That was never a pen.

Hibs have been pish. Barely stringing a pass together. Just lunching balls over the top for their 3 forwards.

Meat and drink for the Livi defence, I would imagine.

Maiden Gorgie

Another one from their match thread. " You can just see the away dressing rooms tactical discussions, nae elaborate drawings on white boards, its basically, let Hibs have the ball for as long as they want to knock it about then when we get it run forward quick and shoot."

....said Alan Stubbs

Hibs :lol:

People say Spanish teams are great to watch but I've seen more camera shots of players surrounding the referee or on the floor holding their faces than I have the football match.

We have under-estimated Hibs big time.  I didn't even realize, didn't have the majestic imagination of the flairmeisters.  No one even considered the possibility of Hibs finishing outside of the play offs. 

Taking Hibsing it to a completely new level.  Hibs, you sad, miserable lot, I salute you.

WorldChampions1902

Bobo sums things up nicely, saying.........................

"Backward, backward, square, backward, poor pass, punt!!!!

Pretty much the standard of our play, embarrassing to say the least! At home to the 2nd bottom team in the 2nd tier of the worst football association in Europe and only we can be this inept. Really glad that Stubbs hasn't hung his hat on 2nd place and is quite happy to just be in the play-offs!

No surprise we conceded the first shot on target again and cannae score in a bag of ******s!

We really are pathetic!!".

The 'Flair Team' hitting the heights tonight.

We have under-estimated Hibs big time.  I didn't even realize, didn't have the majestic imagination of the flairmeisters.  No one even considered the possibility of Hibs finishing outside of the play offs. 

Taking Hibsing it to a completely new level.  Hibs, you sad, miserable lot, I salute you.

They can't finish outside the play-offs - fourth at worst

The Internet

Could be fourth. Have a look at form and table. Raith catching up fast.

4 points clear and two games in hand. Really can't see Hibs throwing away an advantage like that.

M7qLx.gif

Keep the upadtes coming, providing many a LOL in a far flung land.

Fxxx the SPFL

I'm going to spoil the fun Hobbits and The Rangers will both win tonight although I hope I'm wrong

chester copperpot

Hearts only managed one good win over Livingston last season the 5-1 game that got McGlynn sacked.

But 4 wins nonetheless

Exactly. 4 wins. Thats all that matters.

They can't finish outside the play-offs - fourth at worst

....Good.......the play'offs are becoming essential viewing for your average Hearts fan with a shit load of popcorn !

I could watch years of them nearly getting promoted.

...a bit disco

Attendance is 6,824 apparently.

alwaysthereinspirit

Any Hearts fan who doesn't LOVE #ibs is not a PHM. Whats not to love. They are the gift that keeps on giving.

Gorgie_Rules

Surely not?

Did we not have 16,500 against Alloa in a dead rubber end of last season? :lol:

So, as things stand, Rangers are Champions and Livi move one point clear of the play-off spot at the foot of the league.

J.T.F.Robertson

Attendance is a paltry 6,824 apparently.

Elaborated on that.

Dundee/Celtic and Thistle/Utd still goalless.  Kilmarnock's bum getting squeakier by the minute.

...a bit disco

Elaborated on that.

De nada mi amigo.

:D

So how much have they lost this week!

Tick tock.

RealMaroonCF

Hobbits will be buying up those tickets ....... For the opening of the new forth crossing in a hurry!

:rofl:

Like lemmings they'll be tipping themselves off.

Haha. Get it up Ye ya balloons.

Tesco, flats, cheats, liquidation, languishing, dying, flawed fan ownership, not sustainable

Meanwhile they're meant to be growing, well run, stable, sustainable debt, great assets ......

:rofl::rofl:

I am going to stay up tonight and drink every drop in my house. I am going to laugh and laugh and laugh.

Hibs. Hahahahahaha

Robbie Neilson

Hibs :rofl:

I'm watching the Bharca game. Love seeing them lose. They are such children when its not going their way. Neymar and Busquets are great players, but absolutely vile cheating, diving, greeting faced cretins

Archived