Tonight's football

The Future's Maroon

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well fun while it lasted.

It's all meaningless anyway. Just filler until the real popcorn moments come in the play offs.

Tam McManus almost squirting out his anus as Hibs turn things around.

must have been in a riccarton in the last couple of days.

alwaysthereinspirit

Any Hearts fan who doesn't LOVE #ibs is not a PHM. Whats not to love. They are the gift that keeps on giving.

Boooooooooooooo ya bar stewards.

Late goal for Dumbarton would mean sevco would need to wait till 20th April to win League....at Easter Rd......C'MON !

...if Hibs keep winning,

The Future's Maroon

Late goal for Dumbarton would mean sevco would need to wait till 20th April to win League....at Easter Rd......C'MON !

...if Hibs keep winning,

That be ideal!!

...if Hibs keep winning,

Well, it only needs one shot on target.  And if it happened, it would double Dumbarton's total shots on target for the whole game.

Well, it only needs one shot on target.  And if it happened, it would double Dumbarton's total shots on target for the whole game.

We live to dream.....!

Dundee drawing with Celtic, anyone know the possession stats? Or if mr ?12 million is playing?

BBC Sport got it at 61% Celtic and yes he is playing.

The Future's Maroon

Lol at Hibs doing a Guard of Honour for Sevco

That's what is going to happen now, or am I wrong?

So knowing stubbsy and hibs fans - do these two late goals against 2nd bottom livi mean they are back to being one of the top three teams in scotland, best footballing team overall and Stokes is the messiah? They dont do humility after all

I'm going to spoil the fun Hobbits and The Rangers will both win tonight although I hope I'm wrong

Ray's fault.

:sob:

John Findlay

I have got this correct. Hibs beating Livingston tonight means they became champions of the Championship? :-)

John Findlay

I have got this correct. Hibs beating Livingston tonight means they became champions of the Championship? :-)

Derek Ferguson is in full "rangers are one of the worlds biggest teams mode". Total sash fest in the stands.

CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

CanadianJamTart

That's what is going to happen now, or am I wrong?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure mate. I hope so haha

Radio Ga Ga

Another huge crowd at the San Giro tonight, 7,289 The Tache will be up all night counting all the cash rolling in

zoltan socrates

Treble still on?

What you mean the third season in a row where you bollock the last two months?

Aye

What you mean the third season in a row where you bollock the last two months?

Aye

:gok:

4,533 at Firhill tonight with 1,500 from Dundee according to the radio. Very good Arab turn out.

88,500 at Barca.....poor ! 

SwindonJambo

Roddy Forsyth on Radio 5 does my nut in with his slavering pish. He was practically tugging himself and he's many English people's only commentator on Scottish Football. He said he looked forward to the resumption of the oldest rivalry in football !!!!!!

A little later, some arrogant delusional Hun came on saying they were beating Septic in 2 weeks, reclaiming the title rightfully theirs next year, their 55th title and something no-one could take away from them - ahem!!!!

I can just see in the coming years, Huns and their sympathisers trying feverishly to sweep 2012 under the carpet as if it never happened, with their media pals complicit.

John Findlay

We were playing Hibs whilst Celtic were still a twinkle in some priest's eye.

We were playing Hibs whilst Celtic were still a twinkle in some priest's eye.

Oh John.

Francis Albert

BBC Scotland provided a few minutes of nauseating adulation for Rangers return to the top league in the national (UK) BBC television main mews bulletin tonight. Complete with (a now completely bald) Archie McPherson welcoming Rangers return to provide a more competitive league. Ironically the BBC news was otherwise dominated by the Panama papers and the exposure of tax evasion and avoidance but Rangers suffering four years in the lower divisions was all down to simple "financial mismanagement" - no hint that tax dodging had anything to do with it.

Roddy Forsyth on Radio 5 does my nut in with his slavering pish. He was practically tugging himself and he's many English people's only commentator on Scottish Football. He said he looked forward to the resumption of the oldest rivalry in football !!!!!!

A little later, some arrogant delusional Hun came on saying they were beating Septic in 2 weeks, reclaiming the title rightfully theirs next year, their 55th title and something no-one could take away from them - ahem!!!!

I can just see in the coming years, Huns and their sympathisers trying feverishly to sweep 2012 under the carpet as if it never happened, with their media pals complicit.

In the season where we were relegated - docked points and forced to play youngsters as we were barred from signing, Roddy Forsyth rubbed it in big style each time we were humped by Celtic - failing to mention the obvious advantage they enjoyed. He is a long faced, biased twat.

Francis Albert

Coming years? They've been sweeping since the Rangers story first broke ... and for years before.

The arse on Sky News trying to say Sevco have been promoted every year since they were demoted!!

Francis Albert

The arse on Sky News trying to say Sevco have been promoted every year since they were demoted!!

Well apart from the fact they weren't promoted every year and the fact that they were never demoted, Sky News is pretty much spot on there!

Do you think the media will EVER admit that Sevco are NOT Rangers Football Club?Wetting themselves already talking p1$h about 54 previous titles etc. Dreading these morons back at Tynie.

Calm yourselves.

Sevco are a long way off from getting anywhere near a title in the top League.

No one fears Ibrox anymore....they will not charge back to the top of anything, starting with the hooped demons taking their pants down in a couple of weeks.

Relax !

The Reporting Scotland item on their triumph was both sickening and carefully worded. Absolutely nothing was mentioned that in any way could be construed as anti-Rangers or, indeed, the truth.

Boab is spot on, anyway.

If the successful end to their "journey" is winning the title and Champions League participation tonight was a first, faltering baby step.

alwaysthereinspirit

Next season will probably see me spend less time being concerned about Scottish football.

This was always my fear once Newco came up. Our wee $#!tty Scottish sports media can't help themselves and so they've went and ruined it for me.

SwindonJambo

Do you think the media will EVER admit that Sevco are NOT Rangers Football Club?Wetting themselves already talking p1$h about 54 previous titles etc. Dreading these morons back at Tynie.

Yep, me too. That's why I hope that we never give them any more than 2 sections of the Roseburn, ever again, except for in the Scottish Cup when we have to.

Archived