13%

jake

Brits have ruined this country. I'll keep helping my fellow Scots. Brits, the more in ruin's the better. And you can stick that fascist flag up the UK's arse.

Thatcher, tried to annihilate Scotland.

There simply are not enough of these :facepalm: to reply to everything that comes out your mouth :facepalm:

Calling me a fascist now :facepalm: - and that is what you are insinuating. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here is some food for thought aussieh.  The world does not revolve around you, your circumstances, feelings, experiences, attitudes or views.  Many people benefited from right to buy and many many many other things under the ?ghastly? Thatcher government.  My family for one.  Now I am sorry I see the world differently from you and do not hate Thatcher and wish endless pain on an 88 year old woman but such is life fella.

I bet you are the type of guy who protests about Donald Trump, UKIP etc, I bet you are the type of person that simply will not accept the ?No? vote. Am I right?  It is clear for all to see that the SNP are anti-democratic in everything it does.  Ever since you told me I was in some way less Scottish or patriotic than you for voting ?No? I simply do not respect you.  You insulted and angered me that day, just like the vast majority of Nationalists. Walking about like you own the place and in some way feel more belonging than I to our country.  As long as people like you keep spouting this arrogant insulting pish the more our country will be truly divided. And that is what it is right now make no bones about it. Your leader, your hero, the ?Greatest living Scotsman? has succeeding in absolutely nothing except make our country more divided than ever at any stage in all of our history.  

if for no other reason, even you got to wish misery on that woman for covering up for Cyril smith, surely. I'm pretty sure his victims do, their families will have done a jig or 2 at her demise.

and now we cant start on her political misdemeanours, the board may have to add extra servers

Ahhhhhh the usual whataboutery we hear from the politicians.

I'm not interested in who did what.

Fact

SNP are the government and this problem is their remit.

Nicola.Sturgeon recently stated she would have refugees stay in her house.

Any room for children who are homeless in this country or would you have to actually deliver on your cheap soundbites.

Also noticed the delay in releasing poverty stats.

Aussieh don't let your desire for independence make you blind to the SNP failings.

They can only piss, with coke that you've got.

Until enlargement, Scotland is duff.

There simply are not enough of these :facepalm: to reply to everything that comes out your mouth :facepalm:

See the way you feel about religion, well that doesn't come close to how I feel and No voters and British rule.

They can only piss, with coke that you've got.

Until enlargement, Scotland is duff.

your gonna be finding a tall building when it comes to light that, the witch wi the coke was as evil as thatcher, aided and abetted by her warlock fat sal

See the way you feel about religion, well that doesn't come close to how I feel and No voters and British rule.

Difference is that it is not religious people with me. I don't hate them I hate religion. You hate the No Voter and Tory voters. Sums you up.

your gonna be finding a tall building when it comes to light that, the witch wi the coke was as evil as thatcher, aided and abetted by her warlock fat sal

Labour reneged on devo, or have you forgotten that?.

Difference is that it is not religious people with me. I don't hate them I hate religion. You hate the No Voter and Tory voters. Sums you up.

Tory voters?. The Tories, yes and the illogical thinking of Scotland no being fully democratic and free.

No hate.

God will help us to freedom along with his son, the GLS.

PM, let my people go.

Labour reneged on devo, or have you forgotten that?.

you mean labour politicians lied just like SNP ones.....oh the shock, how many refugees has the witch got crashing at her pad ?

Ahhhhhh the usual whataboutery we hear from the politicians.

I'm not interested in who did what.

Fact

SNP are the government and this problem is their remit.

Nicola.Sturgeon recently stated she would have refugees stay in her house.

Any room for children who are homeless in this country or would you have to actually deliver on your cheap soundbites.

Also noticed the delay in releasing poverty stats.

Aussieh don't let your desire for independence make you blind to the SNP failings.

They are all I have left now Jake.

Until my homelessness is no more, when we finally become Scotland again.

Tory voters?. The Tories, yes and the illogical thinking of Scotland no being fully democratic and free.

No hate.

God will help us to freedom along with his son, the GLS.

PM, let my people go.

I can not stress this enough but anyone who thinks Scotland is not fully democratic and free is a bona fide idiot.

I can not stress this enough but anyone who thinks Scotland is not fully democratic and free is a bona fide idiot.

But we aren't fully democratic and free, not even close. When you have unelected peers who can put down almost thing instigated by the government, how on earth can you call that democratic?

'my great, great grandad once sucked off the king and got some land, now that means I deserve to sit in the lords and make decisions that will affect your life massively. Oh, and I get paid ?300 a day just for turning up,even if all I do is sleep on the bench all day'

ps. this applies to all of the UK, not just Scotland.

But we aren't fully democratic and free, not even close. When you have unelected peers who can put down almost thing instigated by the government, how on earth can you call that democratic?

'my great, great grandad once sucked off the king and got some land, now that means I deserve to sit in the lords and make decisions that will affect your life massively. Oh, and I get paid ?300 a day just for turning up,even if all I do is sleep on the bench all day'

ps. this applies to all of the UK, not just Scotland.

In 2014 did Scotland democratically vote to remain part of the United Kingdom?  Yes or No?

Did we have the freedom to break free? Yes or No?

Please answer

In 2014 did Scotland democratically vote to remain part of the United Kingdom?  Yes or No?

Please answer

Yes.

Do we have unelected peers making political decisions? Yes or no?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes and in a way no.  These unelected peers are part of our political set up that we democratically voted for.  But I know what you mean and in many ways I agree with you.  I like the idea of the house of lords but in reality what it does, does not fit with the idea.

Yes and in a way no.  These unelected peers are part of our political set up that we democratically voted for.  But I know what you mean and in many ways I agree with you.  I like the idea of the house of lords but in reality what it does, does not fit with the idea.

You can democratically vote in a dictatorship, doesn't mean you live in a democracy after the fact does it?

You can democratically vote in a dictatorship, doesn't mean you live in a democracy after the fact does it?

Last time I looked you did not vote in a dictatorship bud.

What gets me most about Nats is they feel the entire country is having the same 'struggle' as them.  they hate it , utterly hate how people do not share their views.

Eh?

So what you are saying is, once you vote on something, everything that follows is automatically democratic? Complete logical fallacy.

Eh?

So what you are saying is, once you vote on something, everything that follows is automatically democratic? Complete logical fallacy.

Not what I said at all.  We democratically vote in a government for them to make our decisions.  You don't expect parliament to have 68 million people in it do you?

Wasn't the point that you can elect a dictator?

But as you are discussing the UK,

An  unelected Head of State

An unelected second chamber.

Religious leaders allowed a seat in said chamber (only other country that has this is Iran)

An undemocratic electoral system for first chamber.

Yay democracy!

Not what I said at all.  We democratically vote in a government for them to make our decisions.  You don't expect parliament to have 68 million people in it do you?

I understand completely what you are saying now.

But by definition, the Westminster system is undemocratic, that is not even up for debate. So as it stands, we can't be living under a democratic system if the system is..well...undemocratic? 

I understand completely what you are saying now.

But by definition, the Westminster system is undemocratic, that is not even up for debate. So as it stands, we can't be living under a democratic system if the system is..well...undemocratic? 

There are many many things i'd change about our political set up - it is light years from being perfect but do you know what I do? I look at other countries, sit back and say to myself thank **** we are not them.

There are many many things i'd change about our political set up - it is light years from being perfect but do you know what I do? I look at other countries, sit back and say to myself thank **** we are not them.

There's lots of countries I'd look at and the think the same.

Then there's lots of countries I'd look at and think the opposite.

Glad to see you have conceded the fact we don't live in a democratic society though.

There's lots of countries I'd look at and the think the same.

Then there's lots of countries I'd look at and think the opposite.

Glad to see you have conceded the fact we don't live in a democratic society though.

We do live in a democratic society.  Not quite sure what you are reading.  Every single person of voting age (non incarcerated) has a democratic right to vote for who they want to represent them.  You clearly have a different vision of democracy.  I think (and please correct me if I'm wrong) you think it is possible to please 68 million people all the time.

We do live in a democratic society.  Not quite sure what you are reading.  Every single person of voting age (non incarcerated) has a democratic right to vote for who they want to represent them.  You clearly have a different vision of democracy.  I think (and please correct me if I'm wrong) you think it is possible to please 68 million people all the time.

So was the Soviet Union.

Everyone eligible could vote.

So was the Soviet Union.

But we are not talking about the Soviet Union Boris.

Democracy is further defined as (a:) "government by the people; especially : rule of the majority (b:) "a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections."

Must have missed the free elections on the house of lords.

But we are not talking about the Soviet Union Boris.

Yes, I know that, but  I somehow doubt you would refer to the SU as democratic or a democracy.

By your definition though, it was.

Also China.

Stephen Muddie

So was the Soviet Union.

I feel you are wasting your time here.

Many parallels

Stephen Muddie

Please answer

Maybe

Stephen Muddie

Well aren't you?

Stephen Muddie

Correct me if I'm wrong but what you're saying is this guy made ?50 profit a day renting out a house?

?1500 profit a month on a house he has a mortgage on?

If someone is paying that much to him over mortgage payments, interest and all the other things he needs to pay the property must be worth millions. There's no way for this scenario to happen unless the boy had a tonnes of cash to start with, and even then why would he take out a mortgage?

And if all this is true the guy won't be doing nothing.

No, he took out a 20k mortgage and now it's supposedly worth 400 or so. Everything was explained in my post I'm pretty sick needing to simplify everything to extremes. Not your fault, HPI = house price inflation. Which for the record is not a result of real economic growth for the most part but simply unbridled credit expansion. Wage multipliers can tell you that as an absolute basic.

Yes, I know that, but  I somehow doubt you would refer to the SU as democratic or a democracy.

Also China.

And North Korea.

They have elections, with 100% turnouts, with 100% of the vote going to the one party.

Democracy. Apparently.

Ok.

99.98% turnout and not quite 100% votes going to the same party.

Still, it's democracy. Apparently.

In 2014 did Scotland democratically vote to remain part of the United Kingdom? Yes or No?

Did we have the freedom to break free? Yes or No?

Please answer

We had to beg for permission.

And we won the vote it was fecking rigged.

Stephen Muddie

We had to beg for permission.

And we won the vote it was fecking rigged.

:Agree:

I wonder if a minority party leader will get to open the votes ahead of time again to, er, check (excitement eh) postal votes in June or even if this impending Brexit which England seem to be embracing more than the pass? Jocks will be allowed.

Fun fact: nothing gets passed as law without being ratified by the unelected banker in the commons

Nookie Bear

Also China.

Were Soviet elections truly "free"?.

How many parties were on the ballot paper?

Stephen Muddie

Were Soviet elections truly "free"?.

How many parties were on the ballot paper?

We are getting closer to "that moment"

When some realise that finger pointing is actually reflection.

Nookie Bear

We are getting closer to "that moment"

When some realise that finger pointing is actually reflection.

Wow. Deep, man.

Admittedly in the SU, there was only one party, but you were entitled to vote for the candidate you prefered.

A bit like the Tory/Liberal/Labour/SNP "centrist"/neo-liberal cloning.

China, on the other hand does allow a variety of parties.

Nookie Bear

Admittedly in the SU, there was only one party, but you were entitled to vote for the candidate you prefered.

A bit like the Tory/Liberal/Labour/SNP "centrist"/neo-liberal cloning.

China, on the other hand does allow a variety of parties.

Not even close to being "a bit like".

fabienleclerq

No, he took out a 20k mortgage and now it's supposedly worth 400 or so. Everything was explained in my post I'm pretty sick needing to simplify everything to extremes. Not your fault, HPI = house price inflation. Which for the record is not a result of real economic growth for the most part but simply unbridled credit expansion. Wage multipliers can tell you that as an absolute basic.

Except you didn't explain it at all. Why are you so abrasive? I'm not sure the Internets for you.

Out of interest, I presume homeless means living in temporary accommodation as opposed to living on the streets.

That's because you live in Scotland and not in the United States. :sad3:  It's tragic and embarrassing.

Stephen Muddie

Except you didn't explain it at all. Why are you so abrasive? I'm not sure the Internets for you.

I did, not very well. Wasn't til I read back I realised I didn't say hpi til a new sentence. Which is enough to lose people NOT YOUR FAULT.

Do you want me to answer your loaded question? I am not abrasive. Not unless people are needlessly bothering me, or others at least.

Stephen Muddie

No doublespeak, was genuinely impressed by your insight.

Ok. Sorry then. So used to sarcasm and pretty used to that same comment too. It can affect judgement

Archived