Is Jefferies out of the running ?

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

Seems to be strengthening his squad for next season.On the verge of signing Skelton and signed up that toiull(sp)lad.Doesn't appear like he is on the move anywhere.

Horatio Caine

According to some on here, he is still on holiday.

Shows how much they know...

Drylaw Hearts
Seems to be strengthening his squad for next season.On the verge of signing Skelton and signed up that toiull(sp)lad.Doesn't appear like he is on the move anywhere.

He also signed Russell form Airdrie.

I suppose he has to keep working as normal just incase the speculation doesn't come to anything.

vegas-voss
He also signed Russell form Airdrie.

I suppose he has to keep working as normal just incase the speculation doesn't come to anything.

Knew he they were in for him never realised he had actually signed.

Drylaw Hearts
Knew he they were in for him never realised he had actually signed.

He signed about 2 weeks ago I think.

Just before JJ's annual visit to Shagaluf.

Ivan Drago
He signed about 2 weeks ago I think.

Just before JJ's annual visit to Shagaluf.

yup, we were linked with him at the same time. If JJ knew anything about the Hearts job he would surely have waited before signing him?

Drylaw Hearts
yup, we were linked with him at the same time. If JJ knew anything about the Hearts job he would surely have waited before signing him?

McGhee was a 'done deal' 2 weeks ago.

I don't think JJ would have the given the Hearts job a moment thought at that time.

Jefferies must know all about Romanov and knows he could never work with the interference at any level. He won't come anywhere near us.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Maybe JJ heard he was 3rd or 4th on this shortlist and 'spat the dummy'. Wouldn't be like him.

Anyway, I don't think JJ is out of the running because there is no 'running' being made. I think Vlad is still in shock that McGhee said "Niet" to him.

Ivan Drago
McGhee was a 'done deal' 2 weeks ago.

I don't think JJ would have the given the Hearts job a moment thought at that time.

True.

Forgot about the 'done deal' :P

Guest jambomickey

:mad:jefferies or no other respected manager will touch us while we got a buissnes man in lithiuania trying to tell him how to do his job. mark mcghee was a publicity stunt and its time we let that dictator and paranoid regime that we got no confidence in them r

Malcolm Tucker
:mad:jefferies or no other respected manager will touch us while we got a buissnes man in lithiuania trying to tell him how to do his job. mark mcghee was a publicity stunt and its time we let that dictator and paranoid regime that we got no confidence in them r

Good one.

grumpyjambo

:hobofish::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

We got another one guys, they really are not very good at this game:hobofish::hobofish::107years:

Was that post serious? Publicity stunt??? No respected manager???? A lot of people on this site need to get a grip. Everyone knows that things are far from ideal but what aload of ^^^^

Guest jambomickey

burley anderton foulkes webster skacel mc,allister johnson gordon pressley hartley bednar etc etc etc not all wrong. so if people working within hearts saying we beig run like a dictatorship why can some hearts fans not see romanov making us a laughing stock:mad:

Charlie-Brown
burley anderton foulkes webster skacel mc,allister johnson gordon pressley hartley bednar etc etc etc not all wrong. so if people working within hearts saying we beig run like a dictatorship why can some hearts fans not see romanov making us a laughing stock:mad:

Well some people with 16K+ posts have been saying this for a couple of years but newbies with 7 posts whose allegiances lie at Fester are not appreciated. Thank you and goodbye! :):hobofish:

Guest jambomickey

im no hobo folks am shareholder and long term season ticket holder and been through first division etc with hearts:mad:

Charlie-Brown
im no hobo folks am shareholder and long term season ticket holder and been through first division etc with hearts:mad:

Well in all your years didn't you learn punctuation or capital letters? :hobofish:

maroonlegions

source.:P;):107years:

What did Burley,Webster, Anderton, Gordon or Hartley say???

and when exactly did you move to edinburgh from Kazakhstan?

borat.jpg

Guest jambomickey

so whats it gonna take for some of you to realise that romanov and this paranoid regime are taking us for a ride? mercer and robinson were run outa town for much less.

Charlie-Brown
so whats it gonna take for some of you to realise that romanov and this paranoid regime are taking us for a ride? mercer and robinson were run outa town for much less.

Were they? I thought Mercer sold to Robinson & Deans in 1994 who in turn sold to Romanov in 2004-05 ?

Cardiac Rucksack

:hobofish::107years:

Were they? I thought Mercer sold to Robinson & Deans in 1994 who in turn sold to Romanov in 2004-05 ?

So really, we've only got 6 years of VR left?!

Get in!

Cardiac Rucksack

You start running we will catch up.:dribble:

Guest jambomickey

so are you telling me that this regime are good for hearts? open your eyes and look at the facts. even at the past 2 agm's we were treated with total contempt. :mad: n

Malcolm Tucker
so are you telling me that this regime are good for hearts? open your eyes and look at the facts. even at the past 2 agm's we were treated with total contempt. :mad: n

Leave.

So what's your plan to sort this??

Guest jambomickey

because i.m frustrated with whats going on at our club and can you give me an examle of any other pro football club who searches for a new manager for 6 months or who makes the kind of decisions we do?:mad:

vegas-voss
because i.m frustrated with whats going on at our club and can you give me an examle of any other pro football club who searches for a new manager for 6 months or who makes the kind of decisions we do?:mad:

Yeah we're certainly unique

tolcross lad
Jefferies must know all about Romanov and knows he could never work with the interference at any level. He won't come anywhere near us.

Very pleased that he wont come anywhere near us.

So after only a dozen posts you're well on your way to joining our famous Negative Brigade....great !!!!

Guest jambomickey

simmo a dont want to be negative about hearts ave been there thro the first division years when mercer saved us and am a shareholder season ticket holder at tynecastle. but we aint got much to be positive about right now

portobellojambo1
Is Jefferies out of the running ?

Wouldn't think so, previous posters have indicated he may be on holiday at the moment, he was possibly unable to cancel at such short notice if he was leaving around the time McGhee turned the job down, things may progress on his return, you just never know.

Toxteth O'Grady
Wouldn't think so, previous posters have indicated he may be on holiday at the moment, he was possibly unable to cancel at such short notice if he was leaving around the time McGhee turned the job down, things may progress on his return, you just never know.

Wasn't he supposed to be coming last year PJ1 (along with Naismith IIRC)

but knocked it back because of the strings attached?

portobellojambo1
Wasn't he supposed to be coming last year PJ1 (along with Naismith IIRC)

but knocked it back because of the strings attached?

There were rumours flying around that he was supposed to be coming last year, but there again I think there have been rumours about everyone and his cat and dog coming to Tynecastle since Burley's departure (some probably had an element of truth in them, some probably just personal hopes (by the posters)).

Suppose now it is just a case of wait and see who comes (or not as the case may be).

Toxteth O'Grady
There were rumours flying around that he was supposed to be coming last year, but there again I think there have been rumours about everyone and his cat and dog coming to Tynecastle since Burley's departure (some probably had an element of truth in them, some probably just personal hopes (by the posters)).

Suppose now it is just a case of wait and see who comes (or not as the case may be).

I heard it from you IIRC;)

Aye, we will just have to wait and see, I think they will be keeping things close to their chests after the McGhee debacle, it's either that or there is nowt happening.

portobellojambo1
I heard it from you IIRC;)

Aye, we will just have to wait and see, I think they will be keeping things close to their chests after the McGhee debacle, it's either that or there is nowt happening.

Very possibly, these sort of things do the rounds and get passed on, it is the way of the world.

What were you called in a previous life, don't know how to track changes in usernames, in fact don't know if you can.

Toxteth O'Grady
Very possibly, these sort of things do the rounds and get passed on, it is the way of the world.

What were you called in a previous life, don't know how to track changes in usernames, in fact don't know if you can.

You have a pm:)

Last year Charlie Mann asked JJ if it was ok to put forward his name and CV to Romanov, which it was.

Archived