whitesnake and def leppard

savage

i will probably get dogs abuse for this, but is anyone else going to see them at the secc on the 17/6. seen whitesnake three times and they have one of the finest rock voices in the world with mr david coverdale. def leppard were a huge favourite of mine as a kid especially the first two albums but never ever got the chance to see them, mostly because they were bigger in the states than they were here so spent most of their time there

Drew Busby !
i will probably get dogs abuse for this, but is anyone else going to see them at the secc on the 17/6. seen whitesnake three times and they have one of the finest rock voices in the world with mr david coverdale. def leppard were a huge favourite of mine as a kid especially the first two albums but never ever got the chance to see them, mostly because they were bigger in the states than they were here so spent most of their time there

I was a huge Whitesnake fan in the late70's to early-mid 80s (when they were really what was left of most of Deep Purple in all but name). Hated them in the 90's when Coverdale sold out to US power-rock ... but then saw in their recent tours they've been playing the older more R&B stuff (albeit still a bit rocked up).

Can't make the gig but would have gone if I'd had the time. Enjoy !

Denny Crane

Had it just been Whitesnake alone, then I would have gone. However, I can't stand Def Leppard - really irritates me when they are bracketed along with Iron Maiden (hurry back to Scotland boys) as one of the main movers of the NWOBHM. No they were not. They were awful! Still are.

Dix Handley

Hmmm! Whitesnake..oh yes! i remember!..

kitaen_clicks.jpg

To quote an oft quoted Mr Coverdale "Yes indeed!"

(Makes me cringe now but had some decent nights at Madisons)

can't believe there are not more snake fans out there

Love whitesnake! (also Free and Bad Co.) Total quality.

Archived