Gordon freekin' Smith

Drew Busby !

Drew Busby !

Saw him on Reporting Scotland tonight at some kids football scheme. The last TV/media utterance I saw before that was on the McCurry story. In between those two TV sightings, has of course been the Manchester debacle.

I was sure I must have missed something so I did a google search on "gordon smith" "rangers" and "manchester". From that list of hits I could only see one of relevance to the events of that night. Even then his comments are wide of the mark, relating only to the impact on a postponed international game against England.

However, Smith admitted: "Our chances of reviving the Scotland v England game might have been put back because of the English attitude. The story in the English press has come down to how last week was a disgraceful act by the Scots. "

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/scottish-football/2008/05/25/gordon-smith-manchester-thugs-risk-to-wembley-revival-78057-20428774/

It's weasel-words from start to finish by Smith. Just how the hell did this PLANK come to hold the position he does in the Scottish game ?

marshallschunkychicken
....Just how the hell did this PLANK come to hold the position he does in the Scottish game ?

Because he supports Rangers. And promotes Rangers. And protects Rangers.

And that's what matters to the SFA.

Drew Busby !

Of course thats the bottom line.

Trying to find anything from Smith about the shame of Manchester seems to be almost akin to a "googlewhack" ... type in the relevant search terms and you get virtually hee-haw of relevance returned.

Edit: I KNOW what a real "googlewhack" is....just using it as an analogy thats all. ;)

slashishere

hammare.jpg

Konrad von Carstein

Edit: I KNOW what a real "googlewhack" is....just using it as an analogy thats all. ;)

I don't what issitt?:sad:

Drew Busby !
I don't what issitt?:sad:

Check out youtube and Dave Gorman (if you like Dave Gorman) ... he made a comedy routine out of it :)

Saw him on Reporting Scotland tonight at some kids football scheme. The last TV/media utterance I saw before that was on the McCurry story. In between those two TV sightings, has of course been the Manchester debacle.

I was sure I must have missed something so I did a google search on "gordon smith" "rangers" and "manchester". From that list of hits I could only see one of relevance to the events of that night. Even then his comments are wide of the mark, relating only to the impact on a postponed international game against England.

However, Smith admitted: "Our chances of reviving the Scotland v England game might have been put back because of the English attitude. The story in the English press has come down to how last week was a disgraceful act by the Scots. "

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/scottish-football/2008/05/25/gordon-smith-manchester-thugs-risk-to-wembley-revival-78057-20428774/

It's weasel-words from start to finish by Smith. Just how the hell did this PLANK come to hold the position he does in the Scottish game ?

Gordhun gave a semi literate quote about 'maybe' looking into single ownership of clubs after the Gretna disaster. So , that'll be a 15 point deduction for HMFC/Vlad and a big slap on the back for Minty Moonbeam at Ibrox for bailing out the Huns to the tune of ?60 million out of his own pocket.

Archived