when have you hibsed it?

bn jambo

After today , when hibs predictably have hibsed it yet again, when have you hibsed something?

My major hibsing was when I was around 18, pulling an absolutely stunning swedish bursd during the festival at some comedy show ,going back to her house then spewing on her then passing out before I got my Nat king.

I was woken at about 3 in the morning by one of her flat mates and asked to leave

The Internet

Can't say I've ever made such an arse of something that I could go as far as describing it as truly hibsed.

After today , when hibs predictably have hibsed it yet again, when have you hibsed something?

My major hibsing was when I was around 18, pulling an absolutely stunning swedish bursd during the festival at some comedy show ,going back to her house then spewing on her then passing out before I got my Nat king.

I was woken at about 3 in the morning by one of her flat mates and asked to leave

So you didn't Hibs it?

Auld Reekin'

So you didn't Hibs it?

That's how I read it first time around, but I think the he meant "before I could get my Nat King...". Otherwise, if he actually did after all that, it'd be a success on a heroic - almost Heartsian - level.

Gordon Ramsay

Sadly Hibsed it on a number of occassions.

Although never in front of 40,000 people on national tv.

So you didn't Hibs it?

Totally be fair, puking on a bursd and then pumping her, you can't get more hibs than that.

I played for Arniston Rangers in a junior cup tie in the 70's. 0-0 with 5 minutes to go and I am put through on goal one on one with keeper. I round the keeper and all I have to do is slot it. I am 3 yards from goal and I have hit it past the post trying to ram it into the net.

From the goal kick our centre half wins the ball. I pick it up and I feed it out wide. It's intercepted by the winger who crosses and their centre forward scores to put us out.

They didn't say so at the time in the dressing room, but I Hibsed it.

I didnt play at that level again. My best mate signed for Hibs 2 days later. Gordon Rae, and he Hibsed it for many years afterwards. Born and bred Jambo that he was.

Hibs were watching me that day he told me later. I might have Hibsed it along with him all those years. Oh well, thank feck for missed chances and cruciate injuries.

All the time.

I don't hold back what's bothering me, so I say it, even if its petty. some people don't like that.

Maybe I should bite my tongue.

Totally be fair, puking on your sister and then pumping her, you can't get more hibs than that.

Ftfy

"Hibsed it" is now being used by many at my work whenever someone does an error.

"Oh ****, I just Hibsed it with that pipe size, it's an inch too long"... and so on....

hmfc_liam06

Played in a tennis tournament when I was younger, was a series of 1 set games.

Went 5-1 up in the semi final, absolutely skooshing it but got complacent. Went to 5-2, it'll be fine, I've got this in the bag. Went to 5-3, still got a cushion, just need one more game. 5-4, 5-5...shit, I just can't get back in the game. 5-6, 5-7...I'm out!

Well and truly Hibsed it.

The Internet

"Hibsed it" is now being used by many at my work whenever someone does an error.

"Oh ****, I just Hibsed it with that pipe size, it's an inch too long"... and so on....

:pleasing:

I couldn't get my motorbike to start this morning, ended up taking the car in, got in and phoned the Mrs to tell her about the bike "My bike's Hibsed" ... she replied "aww really, what's wrong with it?".  It wasn't until reading this thread that it dawned she knew it meant the bike was broken!

Craig Gordons Gloves

I had a hibs-esque morning.  Driving to work on the interstate when suddenly there was a banging sound from the center of the car and it was shaking.  Pulled over, checked underneath etc and couldn't see anything.  Started to drive again, same thing.  So pulled onto the shoulder, waited just 20 mins for a tow truck who took me to my dealership.  They fixed me up with a loaner car (brand new Audi A3) and then as i was stopped at traffic lights waiting to turn into my office, someone rear ended me!  To add to it all, the dealership called and said i need a new central bearing and driveshaft so a cool $1800 on repairs.  Definitely hibsed this morning.

I had a hibs-esque morning. Driving to work on the interstate when suddenly there was a banging sound from the center of the car and it was shaking. Pulled over, checked underneath etc and couldn't see anything. Started to drive again, same thing. So pulled onto the shoulder, waited just 20 mins for a tow truck who took me to my dealership. They fixed me up with a loaner car (brand new Audi A3) and then as i was stopped at traffic lights waiting to turn into my office, someone rear ended me! To add to it all, the dealership called and said i need a new central bearing and driveshaft so a cool $1800 on repairs. Definitely hibsed this morning.

mmm, not an out and out Hibsing there mate, more a hard luck story. I'd say you've been Hibsed rather than you've Hibsed yourself.

Craig Gordons Gloves

mmm, not an out and out Hibsing there mate, more a hard luck story. I'd say you've been Hibsed rather than you've Hibsed yourself.

Good point - i've definitely been hibsed this morning. 

Few years ago my car exhaust came away and began to drag along ground making a huge racket. Instead of pulling over immediately I thought I can keep going until I find kwik fit or whatever. Went over speedbump the exhaust bounced up off ground and punctured my fuel tank. Petrol gushed out and had to get fire service to make safe. Eventually got to garage where they didnt have fuel tank for Renault and I had to wait three days until next lot were shipped in from France. This spectacular chain of events is surely hibsing it cause I could have stopped but I told myself its fine, im one of lifes winners....

Forza Cuore

Andy Murray just hibsed it against a virtually unheard of player in Indian Wells.

Was just about to say the same thing ha ha

Playing for Easthouses under 13's I scored an own goal for Peebles rovers which cost us the league. We only needed a draw and at 1-1 with 5 mins to go they got a corner , I jumped at the front post and rammed a header into the top corner.

Spectacular Hibsing.

Irronically I played for Edina Hibs as a lad and we went over to Spain for a tournament. For some unkown reason I did a Jordan McGhee in the box in the last min and cost us the tournament.

Boys were raging with me

Archived