Gretna forward Mickael Buscher!!!

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

Evening news say we are looking at him despite only 1 goal in 19 games!!!

Sorry if already posted

Drew Busby !

Sorry if already posted

Our kind of player.

maroonlegions

Sorry if already posted

who is looking at him , FFS it cant be a manager eh, another diddy vlad signing then or is Frail still hanging about like a bad smell, not having ago at you mate but we really need a manager in pronto to decide if he is worthy to grace the Hearts shirt.:mad:, i goal in 19 games eh.:P

Rudolf's Mate
who is looking at him , FFS it cant be a manager eh, another diddy vlad signing then or is Frail still hanging about like a bad smell, not having ago at you mate but we really need a manager in pronto to decide if he is worthy to grace the Hearts shirt.:mad:, i goal in 19 games eh.:P

I know ur not having a go at me.... I just can't believe myself that we are looking to have him on trial!!!

Can someone actually confirm that he has got something other than a Lithuanian parent???

allandssmith

I thought the lad looked decent enough whenever I saw him. Pretty different from what we have in place at the moment and is certainly an improvement on Elliot or Mole!

Sincerely hope those two are punted over the next couple of months or so.

Taken from wikipedia:

Micka?l Buscher (born 11 January 1987) is a French football striker currently without a club after being made redundant by Gretna. He scored his only two goals for Gretna during a 4-2 win over Kilmarnock in early 2008. He previously played for Nice. He has recently been linked with a move to Heart Fc and is currently having a trial with the club.

alwaysthereinspirit

Sorry if already posted

Pingu stats. Get him signed before someone else steals him.

Sorry if already posted

Vlad's eye for talent isn't usually wrong :rolleyes:

No surprise if he was offered 12k a week and 500k signing on fee :P

Auld Reekin'
Pingu stats. Get him signed before someone else steals him.

:biggrin:

His CV hardly sets the heather on fire.

It's inspiration we need, not perspiration, but give the lad his due he is approaching the trial with the right attitude. Maybe Nade etc could learn from him.

Gerd Muller

It's inspiration we need, not perspiration, but give the lad his due he is approaching the trial with the right attitude. Maybe Nade etc could learn from him.

Too right, Nade needs too loss at least a stone to even look half fit.

Do you know where hell is

I dont know enough about the guy so i will reserve judgement for now. Ian Wright was playing for sunday sides until he was nearly 22 so i wouldnt worry too much about his record. He honestly cant be much worse than the dross we have at the minute.

Drylaw Hearts
I dont know enough about the guy so i will reserve judgement for now. Ian Wright was playing for sunday sides until he was nearly 22 so i wouldnt worry too much about his record. He honestly cant be much worse than the dross we have at the minute.

Don't count on it !!

It's been a long time since we've signed a player who has been better than the outgoing player he is replacing.

Rudolf's Mate
give the lad his due he is approaching the trial with the right attitude

Aye, running in the soaring heat will get him ready for the soaring heat of Edinburgh! ;)

cannot comment on the lad as i cannot even think i noticed him when we played them. my main worry is we do not have a manager in place so why the feck is he at the club

Thig Ar Latha

But this is the point. He's prepared to put in effort to realise his ambition. If a few more of our current players (and Management) had shown that sort of application last season we would have had a top six finish.

Strikes me that this is exactly the attitude we need. As for his record at Gretna over the last six months, what state were they in? Surprised me any players stayed at all.

Give the lad a chance.

But this is the point. He's prepared to put in effort to realise his ambition. If a few more of our current players (and Management) had shown that sort of application last season we would have had a top six finish.

Strikes me that this is exactly the attitude we need. As for his record at Gretna over the last six months, what state were they in? Surprised me any players stayed at all.

Give the lad a chance.

Agree with that.

How many players have we signed before who havent exacty set the heather alight at previous clubs?

The guy seems to have the attitude that some of our current crop should take a note of.

How the feck can this club say anything to anyone about fitness,look at Nade,look at how they let Bednar fill out,FFS makes you laugh.

How the feck can this club say anything to anyone about fitness,look at Nade,look at how they let Bednar fill out,FFS makes you laugh.

The clubs not said anything as far as I can see.

This is all off the players own back. Good on him.

The clubs not said anything as far as I can see.

This is all off the players own back. Good on him.

Ah well ,you see in yesterdays EEN it said that senior management figures said he must prove his fitness,and all that,so as I say how can anyone at Hearts say anything about fitness.

Ah well ,you see in yesterdays EEN it said that senior management figures said he must prove his fitness,and all that,so as I say how can anyone at Hearts say anything about fitness.

Never read it. And fair enough then, they cant.

FWIW I was hearing from a guy at work that Tam Ritchies fitness training leaves a lot to be desired...

Tam Ritchie's been at Hearts for a while, I don't think he is the problem re fitness. Pre season training with mad russian colly bucky fights has more to do with it i think

Sorry if already posted

Someone asked about him a couple of weeks back (it'll still be on here somewhere) He's in the same bracket as Beniusis, Klimek, Elliot, Mole and Perreira, in other words.... he dosen't score goals, mind you, knowing what MadVlad's like it'll probably suit him!

Tam Ritchie's been at Hearts for a while, I don't think he is the problem re fitness. Pre season training with mad russian colly bucky fights has more to do with it i think

I agree.

Just saying what I was told.

I agree.

Just saying what I was told.

I don't know, all these so called fitness coaches at clubs, in the good old days under McDonald, the players were taken to Gullane sands for pre-season training, it built their muscles, their fitness and stamina up, they're all too pampered nowadays. Under McDonald, we rarely had these injuries and the season we lost at Dens Park, we only used around 20 or 21 players. Oh for the good old days!

Jambo Martin
I don't know, all these so called fitness coaches at clubs, in the good old days under McDonald, the players were taken to Gullane sands for pre-season training, it built their muscles, their fitness and stamina up, they're all too pampered nowadays. Under McDonald, we rarely had these injuries and the season we lost at Dens Park, we only used around 20 or 21 players. Oh for the good old days!

Back then Hearts players were on a low basic wage and made most of their money in appearance fees and win bonuses.

If only McDonald was 20 years younger he would get rid of all these "pretend" football players at Hearts!!

Aye and players didn't have hamstring and metatarsul problems in these days; only torn cartilages, the problems from which the wonders of modern surgery have minimised. The different boots will of course be partly to blame.

I wouldn't exactly say fitness coaches are a waste of time but in relation to their effectiveness I do wonder. Aston Villa won the English league with 14 players - we use that in 2 games now!

Never read it. And fair enough then, they cant.

FWIW I was hearing from a guy at work that Tam Ritchies fitness training leaves a lot to be desired...

Is he not more of a sprint coach though,rather than a fitness coach.

Back then Hearts players were on a low basic wage and made most of their money in appearance fees and win bonuses.

If only McDonald was 20 years younger he would get rid of all these "pretend" football players at Hearts!!

Yeah your right!, he wouldn't stand for all these primadonna's in his squad, I just find it strange that with Hearts having one of the best training facilities in the league at Riccarton yet we're constantly hampered with injuries, I have wondered if it's worth having it at all, McDonald never had anything anywhere near as good, I always remember back then it was big news if any of the players were injured

Archived