Jason Cummings 100% confident Hibs will win Replay.

Osman Sow

So he should be, they ran us ragged at Tynie and Neilson is simply not capable of getting a team ready for a derby.

I think they will win quite convincingly.

Not surprised he is saying is.

If I was a Hibs player I'd be thinking the same.

why because they started to actually play football for the last 10 mins in in the first derby.

Prince Buaben

Pinned to the dressing room wall.

Although i'd understand after yesterday why they think that.

Nothing much to pick out in what he says.  Nothing too inflammatory or disrespectful.  After the way we played in the second half, he'd be stupid to come out with anything else.  But we can play better than we did on Sunday, whereas Hibs were probably playing at their normal level.

In what way?

there overconfidence will lead to there downfall, like it always does. mind when they played Hamilton in the playoffs?

Gordon Ramsay

why because they started to actually play football for the last 10 mins in in the first derby.

10 minutes more football than we played.

If we play like we did yesterday we will get beaten quite easily.

This and the fact that WE allowed them to play the way they did. Hibs did nothing special

10 minutes more football than we played.

If we play like we did yesterday we will get beaten quite easily.

we had great spells in yesterdays game. if we play like we did in the last 10 mins we will get beat but i think we will play well in the replay.

Quite worrying that we let him go. The boy clearly has talent.

Then we sign the likes of Oshaniwan. Unbelievable.

Cue the denial that Cummings isn't even that good.

He is good but id like to wait and see what he is like at a higher level than the Scottish championship.

Hibs have every right to be confident.  Since the 5-1 hammering Hibs have bossed us more often than not.  Sad but true.

Rudolf's Mate

there overconfidence will lead to there downfall, like it always does. mind when they played Hamilton in the playoffs?

He said they're 100% confident they can win not that they will win. I'd expect any teams players to say that after yesterday. If he said 100% will win then agreed that's a different matter but he didn't.

Cummings is absolutely devastated not to be playing for Hearts, you can see it in everything he does.

imagine if they stayed down and we signed him in the summer.

we had great spells in yesterdays game. if we play like we did in the last 10 mins we will get beat but i think we will play well in the replay.

We had 2 great spells yesterday. One lasted 30 seconds and led to the first goal. The other one was about the same length of time and led to the second goal. That's 1 minute of greatness and 89 minutes of shiteness by my calculations.

I'd love to know where we're getting the 'wreck them at Easter Road' thoughts from.

I saw nothing yesterday to suggest we'll do anything of the sort.

Hibs have every right to be confident after yesterdays game.

Gordon Ramsay

At no point in yesterdays game did we have any great spells.

We scored 2 great goals but we never had them pinned back or exerted any authority over the tie.

We will need a massive improvement if we want to go through.

Ok guys I'm all for a bit of bravado, however we need to wake up and smell the roses.  Hibs are favourites for the replay and all their players will be justifiably confident.

Our performance for virtually the whole 90 minutes was as poor as I have seen recently.  Unlike the Abredeen win, from the first 5 minutes you could see that our formation was just not working - Dauda is just not a player to lead the line, and I think he needed to play alongside Juanma to have any impact.  Reilly with Dauda just never worked, and to be fair to Reilly, Neilson had him marking the Hibs left back for the whole of the second half.  

If we are going to win the replay there needs to be a massive positive change of formation and tactics from Neilson - I for one am NOT confident.

Hibs have every right to be confident. Since the 5-1 hammering Hibs have bossed us more often than not. Sad but true.

Aye except it's not true. Since the cup final they've won 4 out of 15 games against us, whereas we've won 5.

Governor Tarkin

Erm, you do know that Oshaniwa isnae meant to be a striker, aye?

We had 2 great spells yesterday. One lasted 30 seconds and led to the first goal. The other one was about the same length of time and led to the second goal. That's 1 minute of greatness and 89 minutes of shiteness by my calculations.

Add in the final 30 seconds where they hit their own bar and Augustin had one cleared off the line, you are spot on Colly.

I can see no positives whatsoever to take into the replay.

Aye except it's not true. Since the cup final they've won 4 out of 15 games against us, whereas we've won 5.

I said "bossed" not won.  We can win and not boss a game.

And in the 6 matches without a winner?

We've been rank rotten in derbies over the last couple of years. Yesterday was a draw - they bossed the game for most of it.

To be fair to him the headline doesn't match what he's quoted as saying.

Hopefully, the Hearts players just read the headline.

Hibs have every right to be confident.  Since the 5-1 hammering Hibs have bossed us more often than not.  Sad but true.

this is a lie.

I said "bossed" not won. We can win and not boss a game.

They've been better in a few of the draws as have we. The wins we've had were all deserved bar the league cup game.

It's been pretty even since the cup win, but they haven't bossed us by any stretch of the imagination.

GorgieRules22

Robbie wants to get that pinned to the dressing room walls, we were hopeless yesterday yet they had to fight to get back into the game. We wont play that badly again that's for sure, for me they've had there chance.

Hibs are a very poor side, had we been playing Aberdeen or Celtic yesterday we would have been handed our arses to us on a plate but we didn't and we get another chance to right the wrongs.

Nobody will remember yesterday's game after next Tuesday, it's all about that now, let's throw the kitchen sink at the tramps !!

Erm, you do know that Oshaniwa isnae meant to be a striker, aye?

I'm not comparing them based on the positions they play.

I just it incredible that we release a player like Cummings, who has bags of quality.

Then sign complete garbage like Oshaniwa, albeit at full back.

I'd like to know who decided that Cummings wasn't good enough for Hearts. Some seriously worrying decisions from the management have been made.

Nucky Thompson

A bit of a bold statement by Jason. I love when they get over confident, it tastes that much sweeter when we ram them.

There will be a lot more of this guff coming out of Easter Road in the next week

He wasn't offered a new contract at a time when other people were in charge of the club and IIRC he had a pretty bad injury at the time. Fair play to the lad that he's put all that behind him and has made a decent career of football. He IS a pretty decent striker and I'm sure most of us would agree that we wouldn't mind seeing him in maroon but he's destined for bigger things than the SPL. Can see him joining an English Championship club in the summer for a couple of million.

Wish people would grow up and just admit that hibs look a decent outfit who have better footballers than us and are probably at least as good as us in all other aspects of the game. Doesnt mean they will win the replay but they seem to show the bravery to play the ball through the midfield compared to us kicking it forward the way we are facing. Cummings is right to be confident and is a good player who would clearly command a starting place in our team. Hope he is gutted after the replay tho.

I'm presuming we won't be as bad again and that Hibs will struggle to reach the level they did yesterday.

Why? We continue to be.

I'm presuming we won't be as bad again and that Hibs will struggle to reach the level they did yesterday.

We've said similar things on the back of the last few woeful derby performances........

Rudolf's Mate

A bit of a bold statement by Jason. I love when they get over confident, it tastes that much sweeter when we ram them.

There will be a lot more of this guff coming out of Easter Road in the next week

Which part is bold of what he's said? 

Archived