What do you say to our new additions about the Derby

kimosavi

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are Heart of Midlothian. We do not lose to this mob.

Defeat is not an option.

Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We say feck all. They're professionals paid a decent wedge to do a professional job no matter who they're playing.

I'll leave motivational speeches and battle cries to the Gary Locke's of this world.

Can I politely suggest that you stay well away from our dressing room on Sunday morning?

It's a Derby FFS!

Gimme an H...

Can I politely suggest that you stay well away from our dressing room on Sunday morning?

It's a Derby FFS!

Spot on.

Deary me. No motivating team talk before the biggest game of the season? Behave yourself.

I'd get Lockey back in an hour before the game for precisely that reason. 

Gimme an H...

But but but, why would locke come back to help out a club that 'brutally sacked' him?

Because he ****1ng hates hibs as much as we all do.

Your better than them in every department, now get out there and absolutely batter them!!!!

alwaysthereinspirit

We say feck all. They're professionals paid a decent wedge to do a professional job no matter who they're playing.

I'll leave motivational speeches and battle cries to the Gary Locke's of this world.

No, just no.

There is a standard team talk for this game which Robbie ignored last year and played it down as just another game.

He'll be reverting to the age old pre derby chat this time the one passed from manager to manager and player to player it's almost masonic it's so secretive.

No dicking around its not just another game it's 'thee game' losing shouldn't be considered an option. Leave it all out on the pitch anyone who comes off thinking they could've given more shouldn't pull on the famous maroon ever again. They should hang their heads and know they let the Heart of Midlothian family down!

There is a standard team talk for this game which Robbie ignored last year and played it down as just another game.

He'll be reverting to the age old pre derby chat this time the one passed from manager to manager and player to player it's almost masonic it's so secretive.

No dicking around its not just another game it's 'thee game' losing shouldn't be considered an option. Leave it all out on the pitch anyone who comes off thinking they could've given more shouldn't pull on the famous maroon ever again. They should hang their heads and know they let the Heart of Midlothian family down!

Love this

This would be my pre match speech.

Listen carefully now boys. No talking. Understand this.

The boys who have been here a while know exactly what I am about to say. You new boys take this on board and it will improve you as people and as players. This club was days from going under. Backs against the wall. The shit hit the fan make no bones about it and it was only saved by a group of people who are passionate about this club.  Those people worked tirelessly hour upon hour day after day to save this club from going under. They won that battle because they are passionate about this club and the only reason you are here sitting in THIS dressing room is because of them.

If they hadnt saved the club EVERY one of you would be sitting in another dressing room in another club being spoken to by another manager.Hearts would be no more. But they won. That wouldn't be Hearts fans you can hear singing in the back ground about to cheer you onto the pitch. It would be fans from another club. But they won. You wouldn't train at Riccarton. You would train elsewhere. But they won. 

Time to give something back lads. The fans deserve a win today.

To win this game you need to show the same passion. The same never give up attitude those people showed. The same passion as the 13 thousand Hearts fans who will cheer you on through this game. This game that YOU MUST WIN! 

Now go out there and perform like we know you can. Every tackle, every free kick, every pass has to be the best you can do. Nothing else will do. Win YOUR individual battles.

On you go. Get et am.

Just take them a walk down memory lane in halfwits.net Sergat, cropleysaknob ballions etc these twats wanted to see us dead. Now go out there and show them how deluded they are.

The boys who have been here a while know exactly what I am about to say. You new boys take this on board and it will improve you as people and as players. This club was days from going under. Backs against the wall. The shit hit the fan make no bones about it and it was only saved by a group of people who are passionate about this club. Those people worked tirelessly hour upon hour day after day to save this club from going under. They won that battle because they are passionate about this club and the only reason you are here sitting in THIS dressing room is because of them.

If they hadnt saved the club EVERY one of you would be sitting in another dressing room in another club being spoken to by another manager.Hearts would be no more. But they won. That wouldn't be Hearts fans you can hear singing in the back ground about to cheer you onto the pitch. It would be fans from another club. But they won. You wouldn't train at Riccarton. You would train elsewhere. But they won.

To win this game you need to show the same passion. The same never give up attitude those people showed. The same passion as the 13 thousand Hearts fans who will cheer you on through this game. This game that YOU MUST WIN!

Now go out there and perform like we know you can. Every tackle, every free kick, every pass has to be the best you can do. Nothing else will do. Win YOUR individual battles.

On you go. Get et am.

.....and never forget, it was the vermin in the Roseburn Stand that tried to ensure that this club ceased to exist. PAYBACK TIME!

When you go out there and the game starts, you will realise and you will hear very quickly what it means to these people. You will have to work hard of course and you will have to want it more than them. That's what our fans expect. They do not expect us to lose derby matches. We are a better team. If you don't believe that get dressed now and leave. As a team and a club we want to win this more that they do and we are prepared to fight very hard to ensure we do win. If you don't, get dressed now and leave. Do not let those people down and if we get well on top, do not think for one second that we stop.

The boys who have been here a while know exactly what I am about to say. You new boys take this on board and it will improve you as people and as players. This club was days from going under. Backs against the wall. The shit hit the fan make no bones about it and it was only saved by a group of people who are passionate about this club.  Those people worked tirelessly hour upon hour day after day to save this club from going under. They won that battle because they are passionate about this club and the only reason you are here sitting in THIS dressing room is because of them.

On you go. Get et am.

Excellent !!

Fort Vallance

Robbie might say. I had a great record against this mob as a player, but as a coach it's a bit iffy. Paulo, since you're here, can you do this one.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I'd tell them to relax and go out and play football.

I'm sure they've played in bigger and more intense derbies in their careers, barring Souttar perhaps. Even then, I'm sure he'd know how to approach a derby match after playing in the Dundee one.

Gimme an H...

I'd tell them to relax and go out and play football.

I'm sure they've played in bigger and more intense derbies in their careers, barring Souttar perhaps. Even then, I'm sure he'd know how to approach a derby match after playing in the Dundee one.

Going on our last few derbies I'm sure that's exactly how the team talk has went down.

That's been tried and tested. Time to go back to what we know. I want the Hearts players scratching at the dressing rooms walls to get out, snarling in the tunnel and putting the fear of f vkc into the scaffs next to them.

Relax and play football? Nah, get out there and win every single ball, don't let the cvnts breathe and dont take the foot off the gas under any circumstance.

****ing get intae them.

If things aren't going to plan at half time I hope the players are told to listen to the reception the fans give Sergio at half time.

If it doesn't inspire I don't know what will because the noise will be incredible.

It's a Derby FFS!

And because it's a derby, we shouldn't need to say feck all. If they haven't got carried away with the preparation or the noise they can hear in the changing room beforehand then a motivational speech will make no difference to them.

Struggling to see what part of my post folk don't get.

Spot on.

Deary me. No motivating team talk before the biggest game of the season? Behave yourself.

I'd get Lockey back in an hour before the game for precisely that reason.

Those who think this is the biggest game of the season need to have rethink.

Gimme an H...

Those who think this is the biggest game of the season need to have rethink.

I would like to know a bigger game that we'll have this season, please.

I would like to know a bigger game that we'll have this season, please.

The next couple of games against Aberdeen and Celtic. That'll be a bigger test of how far we've come than a routine derby win.

Gimme an H...

The next couple of games against Aberdeen and Celtic. That'll be a bigger test of how far we've come than a routine derby win.

'Routine'- like it.

Without tempting fate, we've got third. If hadn't went on our dodgey run Aberdeen would be catchpole but think they may be out of our reach this season. Next season is another matter.

The Scottish Cup is a huge opportunity and would be an unbelievable achievement for us outwith securing third on our first season back up. Add to that beating the scaffs on the way there, we've got the biggest game of the season on Sunday.

They are roaches that greet like wee bairns when we maul them, now maul them as we always do and ensure they are our bitches until the next game. #tradition

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Didn't someone from Lochend say the big difference is that Hibs go out hoping to win, Hearts go out expecting to win.

If so, that Hibernian person summed it up perfectly.

It was that we're pissed off when we don't win and that they are happy as long as the don't loose.

On you go. Get et am.

Jeezo I was ready to march on Easter Road after that.

On you go. Get et am.

goose-bumps.jpg

Your better than them in every department, now get out there and absolutely batter them!!!!

You're.

On you go. Get et am.

Excellent.

"This club was proud of Bobby Walker.

Now go out there and make Bobby Walker proud of this club."

That should just about do it.

On you go. Get et am.

This is best read in an Al Pacino accent

I would say mon boys, let's win this eh. Then give a wee round of applause and slap every arse on the way out while shouting good game.

jamboinglasgow

Guys, this is a fixture which turns players into legends, have an amazing performance and you will be talked about in many an Edinburgh pub for decades to come. Old men will tell their grandsons how they were at Tynecastle when Hearts beat Hibs on the 7th of February, how glorious a performance it was, and list the players who had made them that memorable day possible.

Remember lads, we work hard and play the way we can, we WILL beat them. They are always the ones who talk, we are the ones who win.

It's on the wall above the door of the Hearts dressing room:

"Speedie ... Gracie ... Currie ... Ellis ... Wattie ... Boyd ... Allan ...

They fought their battle, now fight yours ..."  Gary Locke.

We are Heart of Midlothian. We do not lose to this mob.

Defeat is not an option.

We don't lose, do anything but don't lose.

We don't lose to Hibs.

Eh?!

Are you boys actually Hearts fans. :lol:

That's precisely the Hibs mentality. It's why they've been so poor in derbies for so long. Trying not to lose. Trying to avoid defeat.

Our mentality is WIN.

Win at all costs.

We WILL do this mob.

Etc

None of this just avoiding defeat shite. Very defeatist attitude. Very Hibernian.

:)

But no matter how you come to judge, Charles Wheeler and his partners' unethical, moral, and inhuman terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

Eh?!

Are you boys actually Hearts fans. :lol:

That's precisely the Hibs mentality. It's why they've been so poor in derbies for so long. Trying not to lose. Trying to avoid defeat.

Our mentality is WIN.

Win at all costs.

We WILL do this mob.

Etc

None of this just avoiding defeat shite. Very defeatist attitude. Very Hibernian.

:)

Think you misunderstand all three. At no point were we suggesting a draw. We were saying we are Hearts, we beat Hibs.

Think you misunderstand all three. At no point were we suggesting a draw. We were saying we are Hearts, we beat Hibs.

Eh no that's not what any of you said.

There's been no misunderstanding.

Not one person suggested beating anyone. :lol:

All three merely said we don't lose.

Very Hibernian.

Archived