too quiet

200milesfromgorgie

200milesfromgorgie

no sniff of a new manager or players in any of the highly respectable news papers or any other news source at the moment.

..........yawn.

alwaysthereinspirit

We've just released a new away shirt.

What more do you want?

Some people are never happy. ;)

200milesfromgorgie

next i'll be offered an excellent rate on a HMFC credit card!

have to agree with all this, we through everything at mcghee and there appears to be no back up plan. heard worryingly that vlad is impressed with a young lith manager (please no, no more puppets) watched the 2006 dvd the other day and seeing vlad all happy made me wonder what the hell he is up to. surely he saw the size and potential our club has if he puts an exciting team with a decent manager out there. if vlad signs two or three proven professionals and a decent manager the excitement will start again and i would ecpect the season tickets to go up to the 13500 again. here's hoping

no sniff of a new manager or players in any of the highly respectable news papers or any other news source at the moment.

..........yawn.

No such thing

maroonlegions

well he better get his finger oot pretty fast cos time is tick , ticking away.:waiting::bigyawn::clubbed:

..........yawn.

Are you surprised? I'm not! If MadVlad thought he wasn't going to have Stevie Frail next season he should've been scouring the market for a replacement since January at least! It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we get to the start of the new season without someone in place, that's the sort of thing he does, and as for new players.....more Lithuanians, GREAT!!!

The Scottish press don't have any reporters in Lithuania so it's no real surprise that they have linked us with JJ & CL - tired, predictable Scottish journalism really.

I'm actually happy that the press have NO clue and that there are no leaks coming out the club.

Archived