Whats with the UK s

aussieh

Currently watching a panarama programme about him. Who knows if it's accurate or not??

Basically painting him as corrupt. Like our own government isn't.

He's an undemocratic despot who regularly clamps down on his opposition, who imprisons his opponents both politically and economically and who has eroded the idea of a free press in Russia. Not to mention a number of crimes against people in Crimea and Ukraine.

He and his ilk have made Russia a gangster economy and have turned a majority of Russians back into serfs.

The panorama program also painted a background of corruption, and to think he isn't is made. He circumvented the word in of the Russian constitution to run a third time for president. It's mad to think he isn't a man with his hands in the major assets of oil, gas and minerals.

Sadly though, Russia is a necessary ally going forward. Being friends with him will fast become as necessary as it was with Stalin to counter the threat of Islamic State and attempting to stabilise that region.

But, then again, he has ordered the execution of an opponent on the streets of Britain. That's hardly a decent thing to do for a potential pal. I'd hope the British government would make official protests on that. I'd want the same if any nation did so and there was proof.

How do you envisage it panning out Aus?

Very badly, one downed Russian plane from, aw naw.

President Trump to the rescue, FFS what's happening over there.

Currently watching a panarama programme about him. Who knows if it's accurate or not??

Basically painting him as corrupt. Like our own government isn't.

I liked the bit about his Money.

How he only gets 100,000k but lives in luxury. The UK government front bench isn't any different.

:D

Archived