US Elections 2016

JamboX2

Kalamazoo Jambo

Last nights roast was slightly uncomfortable to say the least. They really do loathe each other.

Painful watching. Trump had a couple of great jokes, but none that were particularly self-deprecating. His Melania joke was particularly good, but that was at the expense of his wife, not him. At other times he went after Hillary without an ounce of even attempted humor. The guy actually got booed at a charity dinner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MSnl2bqmuc

In fairness, Clinton was close to the line on a few occasions too.

Ultimately it probably comes down to the fact that Democrats are funnier than Republicans :thumbsup:

Anyway, here were a few of the funniest lines from each candidate...

Trump...
  • "And even tonight, with all of the heated back and forth between my opponent and me at the debate last night, we have proven that we can actually be civil to each other. In fact, just before taking the dais, Hillary accidentally bumped into me and she very simply said, 'Pardon me.' And I very quietly replied, let me talk to you about that after I get into office."
  • "You know the President told me to stop whining. But I really have to say the media is even more biased than ever before. You want the proof? Michelle Obama gives a speech. And everyone loves it, it's fantastic. They think she's absolutely great. My wife, Melania, gives the exact same speech and people get on her case. And I don't get it. I don't know why."

Clinton...
  • "This is such a special event that I took a break from my rigorous nap schedule to be here."
  • "People look at the Statue of Liberty and they see a proud symbol of our history as a nation of immigrants. A beacon of hope for people around the world. Donald sees the Statue of Liberty and sees a 4. Maybe a 5 if she loses the torch and tablet and changes her hair."
  • "People say I'm boring compared to Donald. But I'm not boring at all. In fact, I'm the life of every party I attend -- and I've been to three."
  • "Now, you notice there is no teleprompter tonight, which is probably smart because maybe you saw Donald dismantle his prompter the other day. And I get that. They're hard to keep up with. And I'm sure it's harder when you're translating from the original Russian."
  • ?Donald really is as healthy as a horse. You know the one Putin rides around on"
  • ?Let?s come together, remember what unites us and just rip on Ted Cruz.?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

It seems, to me at least, that there are no "great" Western politicians anymore.  They all seem rather managerial, than trying to achieve things.

Cameron? Hollande? Merkel- maybe..., Obama?  Totally get your point.  I suspect he hasn't been helped by have a Republican congress to deal with latterly.  Maybe his plans for healthcare and the assassination of Bin Laden are the "high" points?

But there doesn't seem to be any ideologues anymore.  Or politicians elected due to an overarching programme of change.

Kennedy had it, Wilson, Thatcher, Reagan, Clinton & Blair (even)....Obama looked like he had it, but....meh. 

Politicians are overexposed now.  Kennedy was brought into office with the help of his father's mob connections in Illinois, had a range of affairs (including probably Marilyn Monroe), restructured the tax code in favor of the wealthy, helped to break the power of labor unions in the US, got us into Vietnam, bolloxed the whole Bay of Pigs affair by having an administration that wasn't communicating with itself, and was generally ineffective at getting his reforms through the Senate.  He proposed a lot of good programs that didn't actually come into being until LBJ got into office and used his considerable pull in Congress (and the huge majorities that the assassination and Goldwater's weaknesses as a candidate gave him in 1964) to get through many of the things that Kennedy proposed.

I'd still say he ranks as a good president if for nothing other than the Cuban missile crisis.  But given the hand he's been dealt, I'd say Obama has been better, though certainly not without flaws.  (I'd rank Obama as the best President of my lifetime, a run that starts with Gerald Ford.)  My guess is that I'll end up ranking HRC slightly ahead of her husband, behind Obama, and roughly on par with Carter.

Edited by Ugly American

alwaysthereinspirit

Politicians are overexposed now.  Kennedy was brought into office with the help of his father's mob connections in Illinois, had a range of affairs (including probably Marilyn Monroe), restructured the tax code in favor of the wealthy, helped to break the power of labor unions in the US, got us into Vietnam, bolloxed the whole Bay of Pigs affair by having an administration that wasn't communicating with itself, and was generally ineffective at getting his reforms through the Senate.  He proposed a lot of good programs that didn't actually come into being until LBJ got into office and used his considerable pull in Congress (and the huge majorities that the assassination and Goldwater's weaknesses as a candidate gave him in 1964) to get through many of the things that Kennedy proposed.

I'd still say he ranks as a good president if for nothing other than the Cuban missile crisis.  But given the hand he's been dealt, I'd say Obama has been better, though certainly not without flaws.  (I'd rank Obama as the best President of my lifetime, a run that starts with Gerald Ford.)  My guess is that I'll end up ranking HRC slightly ahead of her husband, behind Obama, and roughly on par with Carter.

Ranking Hillary, who hasn't been President, Obama who's golfed more in 8 years than Tiger Woods, Bill, who was impeached and is a slut of absolutely amazing magnitude and Carter. The first President to lose a re-election bid since way back in the day. Good luck November 8.

Ranking Hillary, who hasn't been President, Obama who's golfed more in 8 years than Tiger Woods, Bill, who was impeached and is a slut of absolutely amazing magnitude and Carter. The first President to lose a re-election bid since way back in the day. Good luck November 8.

:lol: Obama's vacation stats: http://www.factcheck.org/2014/08/presidential-vacations/

WJC was impeached because he gave a white lie about getting a blowjob from an intern, which his entire party refused to participate in (entirely unlike the Nixon impeachment).  See aforementioned comment about Kennedy.  LBJ, Eisenhower, and FDR were hopping bed to bed.  I'm uninterested in a President's sex life unless he's raping people (which admittedly Bill may or may not have been doing).

And because you're apparently challenged when it comes to reading comprehension, I'll point out that regarding HRC, I said, "My guess is..."  Usually when someone says that, they are implying an uncertainty of knowledge and are highlighting that this is an estimation based on insufficient information.  Please let me know if this is still confusing to you, and I'll try to explain it using simpler terms.

maroonlegions

This video is back online now.  Hillary Clinton  does not  completely control YouTube YET!

Navy Seal Destroys HILLARY ? ?You Are An Ignorant Liar? ? Anonymous

According to American News, Raso began by calling Clinton out for a lie she told.

According to American News, Raso began by calling Clinton out for a lie she told an audience ?in order to make herself appear as courageous as American soldiers.? ?

Of course, he was referring to the lie Clinton told about dodging enemy fire in Bosnia.

?In my 12-year military career, I never heard an excuse like that from my leadership,? Raso told reporters. ?It?s impossible to even imagine that happening.?

?Only someone completely arrogant, ignorant and disrespectful of what happens in war could say something like that,? he concluded. ?Hillary was willing to lie in order to take advantage of that feeling of gratitude and awe Americans have for those who serve.?

Edited by maroonlegions

alwaysthereinspirit

:lol: Obama's vacation stats: http://www.factcheck.org/2014/08/presidential-vacations/

WJC was impeached because he gave a white lie about getting a blowjob from an intern, which his entire party refused to participate in (entirely unlike the Nixon impeachment).  See aforementioned comment about Kennedy.  LBJ, Eisenhower, and FDR were hopping bed to bed.  I'm uninterested in a President's sex life unless he's raping people (which admittedly Bill may or may not have been doing).

And because you're apparently challenged when it comes to reading comprehension, I'll point out that regarding HRC, I said, "My guess is..."  Usually when someone says that, they are implying an uncertainty of knowledge and are highlighting that this is an estimation based on insufficient information.  Please let me know if this is still confusing to you, and I'll try to explain it using simpler terms.

Yeah you'd better use simpler terms for any posts aimed at me in the future. That way I may not think that you're being condescending. Which you'd never be on here. Ever. As for the Clinton guessing bit. Nice save.

Totally agree with your comments about his ability to deliver time again speech wise. Just comes so easy to him.

Interested as to how you view / will remember his 8 years as POTUS Maple? 

I find American Presidential races fascinating.  Such great theatre!  Otherwise, I don't pay much attention to American politics, viewing it as similar to having noisy neighbours. :P

My opinion about Obama is that he has been generally good for the USA.  George Bush was widely seen as a bit of a thicko, probably unfairly, so Obama restored the status of the Presidency.  So my overall view of Obama is a positive one.  I certainly don't share Seymour's view (above) that he has been "rotten".

Obama probably didn't deliver as much as was expected of him, and some of that could be blamed on a Republican controlled Congress.  But he did get the ACA passed, something that previous Presidents have failed at.  He also ended American involvement in the war in Iraq (a Bush legacy mess), killed bin Laden, and passed the Stimulus Bill at a time when America's economy was on the ropes.  On the negative side, he hasn't closed Gitmo, something he said he would do.

History will probably be kind to Obama, but I think he will eventually be viewed as an obscure President, along the lines of Chester Arthur and Rutherford Hayes.

All the above is purely personal opinion, of course.  Merely the views of a curious person looking over the garden fence at the goings-on in the next door yard.

maroonlegions

Clinton the sociopath liar.

The Hillary campaign claims the DNC and Podesta emails were stolen by Russian hackers. Hillary Clinton was so sure of this she mentioned it during the debate and adamantly blamed Putin. Not so, says Former UK Ambassador Craig Murray. He?
ENDINGTHEFED.COM

I watched a speech by Obama today in Florida. He was outstanding! The best Presidential orator since John Kennedy, imo.

When I consider the current candidates, one of whom will replace him, I wish that the U.S. had repealed the 22nd amendment. Too late now.

Although it doesn't seem like it I've come round to believing Clinton will make a good President.

But what challenges will she face.

At least the Republicans will start to regroup. Surely they can't stoop any lower.

Clinton the sociopath liar.

Well, Well, Well, Looks Like It Wasn't Russia After All

The Hillary campaign claims the DNC and Podesta emails were stolen by Russian hackers. Hillary Clinton was so sure of this she mentioned it during the debate and adamantly blamed Putin. Not so, says Former UK Ambassador Craig Murray. He?

ENDINGTHEFED.COM

You do know Craig Murray is not the most credible commentator

You do know Craig Murray is not the most credible commentator

You do know that what he says is true? Why not comment on that?

At least the Republicans will start to regroup. Surely they can't stoop any lower.

They can and they probably will. Gerrymandering and voter suppression are pretty much their only chances at maintaining any sort of power. They're going to get increasingly desperate as the country gets more diverse and white people make up a lower percentage of the population.

You do know that what he says is true? Why not comment on that?

Voter fraud is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

Sorry about the above post. I had to edit it as the link had profanity on it.

If you want to know what the link was, type in Rigging the election video 1 Clinton campaign and DNC incite violence at Trump rallies, on youtube.

The second part of this is out today, unfortunately it has also got profanity that shows up in the link. Look for the first one and you will find the second. This one is about voter fraud. What you will watch is for real. One of those coordinating this stuff, that is shown in the first one, got fired today.

These are being watched and discussed all over the internet and not a word in the MSM and you can bet they know all about it. It is way beyond the pale now, it's blatant.

Here is another one by the same person from Apr this year.

'

It comes as no surprise that this and the leaked Emails are being ignored on here by most.

The cat is out of the bag and is clawing everything to shreds while most on here are being led down the garden path by the MSM.

They have been unmasked. A vote for Clinton is a vote for Soros as I have said all along.

This is a perfect example of the contempt they have for the voting public and people are still believing them when they say night is day.

I see no ships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y6HJiD8yac

If we were all completely honest with ourselves, we'd admit that the only reason for elections is to give everyone the nice illusion that voting actually matters.

It doesn't really, does it ?

Ach...hand me the pencil, i'll play along !

:beatnik2:

I find American Presidential races fascinating.  Such great theatre!  Otherwise, I don't pay much attention to American politics, viewing it as similar to having noisy neighbours. :P

My opinion about Obama is that he has been generally good for the USA.  George Bush was widely seen as a bit of a thicko, probably unfairly, so Obama restored the status of the Presidency.  So my overall view of Obama is a positive one.  I certainly don't share Seymour's view (above) that he has been "rotten".

Obama probably didn't deliver as much as was expected of him, and some of that could be blamed on a Republican controlled Congress.  But he did get the ACA passed, something that previous Presidents have failed at.  He also ended American involvement in the war in Iraq (a Bush legacy mess), killed bin Laden, and passed the Stimulus Bill at a time when America's economy was on the ropes.  On the negative side, he hasn't closed Gitmo, something he said he would do.

History will probably be kind to Obama, but I think he will eventually be viewed as an obscure President, along the lines of Chester Arthur and Rutherford Hayes.

All the above is purely personal opinion, of course.  Merely the views of a curious person looking over the garden fence at the goings-on in the next door yard.

The end of the involvement in Iraq was one of the most irresponsible measures imaginable since ... the previous Presidents decision to take the country without a plan. And both of course got their photo op on board a carrier declaring mission accomplished. Obama's foreign policy has been pretty much an irredeemable disaster. That's what those outside the States should care about but too many are taken by the love in with him cos hes a cool kinda guy.

The end of the involvement in Iraq was one of the most irresponsible measures imaginable since ... the previous Presidents decision to take the country without a plan. And both of course got their photo op on board a carrier declaring mission accomplished. Obama's foreign policy has been pretty much an irredeemable disaster. That's what those outside the States should care about but too many are taken by the love in with him cos hes a cool kinda guy.

My recollections are that the USA didn't have a choice but to withdraw their troops from Iraq, as the Iraqi government had told them to leave and that they didn't want US troops (any US troops) in their country anymore.

If Obama had ignored the Iraqis and kept US troops in Iraq, then the USA would have been seen even more as an occupying force than they were and that would have led to even more American deaths.

For me the single most damaging and irresponsible act that President Bush/USA did was to disband the Iraqi Army and most of the Police force, this in my view created the vacuum which allowed Al-Qaeda and ultimately IS to flourish and grow.  Of course if you kept the Police and Army in place you would get infiltrators, however you would be able to weed them out easier as you would know where they were.

My recollections are that the USA didn't have a choice but to withdraw their troops from Iraq, as the Iraqi government had told them to leave and that they didn't want US troops (any US troops) in their country anymore.

If Obama had ignored the Iraqis and kept US troops in Iraq, then the USA would have been seen even more as an occupying force than they were and that would have led to even more American deaths.

For me the single most damaging and irresponsible act that President Bush/USA did was to disband the Iraqi Army and most of the Police force, this in my view created the vacuum which allowed Al-Qaeda and ultimately IS to flourish and grow.  Of course if you kept the Police and Army in place you would get infiltrators, however you would be able to weed them out easier as you would know where they were.

That's true and Al Maliki signed the agreement with Bush but it dovetailed conveniently with Obama's campaign message of getting troops home and  pre-summer 2014 he was very happy to claim the credit for it. Both sides were ultimately coming from a populist position but this can't be the basis for coherent security policy.  

That's true and Al Maliki signed the agreement with Bush but it dovetailed conveniently with Obama's campaign message of getting troops home and  pre-summer 2014 he was very happy to claim the credit for it. Both sides were ultimately coming from a populist position but this can't be the basis for coherent security policy.  

Most unlike a politician to Take credit/Condemn (Delete where appropriate) the policies of a previous administration.

The politics of that agreement were really complicated, if I remember right (and I probably don't). By 2008 it was pretty evident that our troops were causing more problems than they were solving. 

It did more than just create a vacuum.  We know for a fact that founders of the early groups which would grow into ISIS were actual former Iraqi Army officials that were fired and became disenchanted with the government.  Their initial recruits were Sunni former members of the Iraqi army who were now out of work.

They screwed up so many things in the aftermath of the invasion (like losing an entire cargo plane full of cash), but disbanding the Army was the most terrifyingly moronic and damaging.

The politics of that agreement were really complicated, if I remember right (and I probably don't). By 2008 it was pretty evident that our troops were causing more problems than they were solving. 

It did more than just create a vacuum.  We know for a fact that founders of the early groups which would grow into ISIS were actual former Iraqi Army officials that were fired and became disenchanted with the government.  Their initial recruits were Sunni former members of the Iraqi army who were now out of work.

They screwed up so many things in the aftermath of the invasion (like losing an entire cargo plane full of cash), but disbanding the Army was the most terrifyingly moronic and damaging.

And the leading from behind strategy has been as equally disastrous in creating vacuums in Syria and Libya. No action is an action on the global stage and lest we forget, Ukraine has been invaded and divvied up. Iran and Putin have played Obama like a Stradivarius in his second term.

And the leading from behind strategy has been as equally disastrous in creating vacuums in Syria and Libya. No action is an action on the global stage and lest we forget, Ukraine has been invaded and divvied up. Iran and Putin have played Obama like a Stradivarius in his second term.

No president starts with a clean slate.  The poisonous relationship with Iran was inherited, similar to the frigid relationship with Russia.  And the hatred between Sunnis and Shias is a huge factor in the Middle East, and something that no US president will overcome, nor can he/she control.

Ownership of the Crimea has been contentious for generations.  To hold Obama accountable for Russia's grab of the Crimea is to ignore the historical arguments from both sides.

Ownership of the Crimea has been contentious for generations.  To hold Obama accountable for Russia's grab of the Crimea is to ignore the historical arguments from both sides.

The Crimea only became part of Ukraine when (Ukrainian) Khruschev moved it from the Russian SSFR to the Ukranian SSFR.

As you say, there are two sides to this story and I'm not convinced that the West (or the US primarily) haven't fanned the flames a little, especially given the right wing credentials of the Ukranian govt.

Seymour M Hersh

The Crimea only became part of Ukraine when (Ukrainian) Khruschev moved it from the Russian SSFR to the Ukranian SSFR.

As you say, there are two sides to this story and I'm not convinced that the West (or the US primarily) haven't fanned the flames a little, especially given the right wing credentials of the Ukranian govt.

Try the EU for fanning the flames there. For years trying to (and succeeding to be fair) to seduce the Ukraine into joining the failing club that is the EU. That more than anything the yanks have done has fanned the flames in Moscow.

Try the EU for fanning the flames there. For years trying to (and succeeding to be fair) to seduce the Ukraine into joining the failing club that is the EU. That more than anything the yanks have done has fanned the flames in Moscow.

NATO membership? No

Eu with a bit of prodding from Washington?  Also see NATO as Aussie says.  They are all intertwined.

But yes, ostensibly the EU are the face of it.

Not unlike "Call me Dave's" rather random trip to Georgia when leader of the opposition.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Democracy, eh, shes a funny old gal.

65 US 'journalists' had private group dinners with Hilary Clinton & John Podesta; :laugh4:

See - this doesn't bother me - since i'm pretty sure that most candidates for office including republicans would have also held dinners/meetings with various journalists, media owners etc.  To a) ascertain if they are supportive or b ) figure out how to utilize the media to get their perspective out there.  I'm pretty sure it's been going on for years and years but since we now have emails to hack it's easier to find out. 

alwaysthereinspirit

See - this doesn't bother me - since i'm pretty sure that most candidates for office including republicans would have also held dinners/meetings with various journalists, media owners etc.  To a) ascertain if they are supportive or b ) figure out how to utilize the media to get their perspective out there.  I'm pretty sure it's been going on for years and years but since we now have emails to hack it's easier to find out.

Which is fine if after the meeting they remain Bi Partisan. That's if they were prior to going in to the meeting. The main stream media has been very one sided for these elections. Yesterdays Wiki Leaks were another eye opener with regards to collusion between the Democrats and the media.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Which is fine if after the meeting they remain Bi Partisan. That's if they were prior to going in to the meeting. The main stream media has been very one sided for these elections. Yesterdays Wiki Leaks were another eye opener with regards to collusion between the Democrats and the media.

I doubt that most media outlets have been bi-partisan for a long time. Look at the UK, the Telegraph was always the Torygraph, the Guardian was always labour, most of Murdoch's papers choose one or the other and are up front about it. I confess to not knowing what is in wikileaks but i'm pretty sure that Trump will have had tons more airtime than Hillary in both the republican election and then now the presidential one.  Whether it's pro Trump or not, he's getting way more publicity which is what he craves and needs. 

alwaysthereinspirit

I doubt that most media outlets have been bi-partisan for a long time. Look at the UK, the Telegraph was always the Torygraph, the Guardian was always labour, most of Murdoch's papers choose one or the other and are up front about it. I confess to not knowing what is in wikileaks but i'm pretty sure that Trump will have had tons more airtime than Hillary in both the republican election and then now the presidential one.  Whether it's pro Trump or not, he's getting way more publicity which is what he craves and needs.

They say any publicity is good publicity. Which may work for boy/girl bands and reality TV but not I would imagine for a Presidential election candidate.

I watched Trump speak at Gettysburg on Saturday were he "signed a contract" with the American people.

Sunday all I heard was about his threat to sue the women that accused him of inappropriate touching. He did mention that in his speech but that really wasn't the talking point of his speech or shouldn't have been. Fox is the only channel willing to admit they are partisan to a fault.

Francis Albert

They say any publicity is good publicity. Which may work for boy/girl bands and reality TV but not I would imagine for a Presidential election candidate.

I watched Trump speak at Gettysburg on Saturday were he "signed a contract" with the American people.

Sunday all I heard was about his threat to sue the women that accused him of inappropriate touching. He did mention that in his speech but that really wasn't the talking point of his speech or shouldn't have been. Fox is the only channel willing to admit they are partisan to a fault.

The media's obsession with Trump's treatment of women is way OTT, especially given the American experience of Kennedy (in fact pretty much all of the Kennedys) and Hillary's husband.. After the last debate the horror of much of the media (including the tedious talk show comics in LA and New York) at Trump referring to Hillary as a "nasty woman" was something to behold. It was a description extremely mild compared to what her security detail thought of her when Secretary of State.

After a week in the States I think the hypocrisy may backfire to an extent and that middle America may produce a somewhat tighter outcome than expected.

Edited by Francis Albert

I doubt that most media outlets have been bi-partisan for a long time. Look at the UK, the Telegraph was always the Torygraph, the Guardian was always labour, most of Murdoch's papers choose one or the other and are up front about it. I confess to not knowing what is in wikileaks but i'm pretty sure that Trump will have had tons more airtime than Hillary in both the republican election and then now the presidential one. Whether it's pro Trump or not, he's getting way more publicity which is what he craves and needs.

Same with Farage here, Trump got loads of publicity especially early on no other candidate could ever have got cos he was 'interesting'.

The second part of this is out today, unfortunately it has also got profanity that shows up in the link. Look for the first one and you will find the second. This one is about voter fraud. What you will watch is for real. One of those coordinating this stuff, that is shown in the first one, got fired today.

These are being watched and discussed all over the internet and not a word in the MSM and you can bet they know all about it. It is way beyond the pale now, it's blatant.

Nibs, the news tend to try and report stories that can be corroborated as opposed to stories that while widely discussed, are either not able to be proven or are unsubstantiated theories based on a collection of circumstancial evidence.

Remember what happened to Sam Allardyce? There was nothing unsubstantiated or theory and was not based on circumstantial evidence. They were caught red handed. Same with this, and for one of them it resulted in the same outcome. He was fired. There is nothing to be corroborated here, it's there for all to see and hear. The maker of the two links that I hope you watched was dew to be on several MSM channels to discus it and they all told him that they were not going to have him on for reasons that he tells us they told him in the second part. 

Here is the third part of this. Did you watch the first two?

Published on Oct 24, 2016

Part III of the undercover Project Veritas Action investigation dives further into the back room dealings of Democratic politics. It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton?s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change. And, it?s all disguised as a duck. In this video, several Project Veritas Action undercover journalists catch Democracy Partners founder directly implicating Hillary Clinton in FEC violations. ?In the end, it was the candidate, Hillary Clinton, the future president of the United States, who wanted ducks on the ground,? says Creamer in one of several exchanges. ?So, by God, we would get ducks on the ground.? It is made clear that high-level DNC operative Creamer realized that this direct coordination between Democracy Partners and the campaign would be damning when he said: ?Don?t repeat that to anybody.? The first video explained the dark secrets and the hidden connections and organizations the Clinton campaign uses to incite violence at Trump rallies. The second video exposed a diabolical step-by-step voter fraud strategy discussed by top Democratic operatives and showed one key operative admitting that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. This latest video takes this investigation even further.

The three reports above should be all over the MSM but are nowhere to be seen. What is in the three reports above disqualifies Clinton from running for president. This is not biaed. It's across the bored. It's censorship and lying threw omition. It's propaganda by and for sociopaths.

I am saddened but not surprised that you don't know what is in the WikiLeaks. Ask yourself why you don't know. You can't know the truth without  knowing all the facts and in all of this, one thing is for sure, WikiLeaks are the truth. They are fact and the scariest things for those that did not know.

Do yourself a favor and have a real good look into George Soros and what he was and is, then go and look into the WikiLeaks and see how many times things pop up where he is involved. 

The media's obsession with Trump's treatment of women is way OTT, especially given the American experience of Kennedy (in fact pretty much all of the Kennedys) and Hillary's husband.. After the last debate the horror of much of the media (including the tedious talk show comics in LA and New York) at Trump referring to Hillary as a "nasty woman" was something to behold. It was a description extremely mild compared to what her security detail thought of her when Secretary of State.

After a week in the States I think the hypocrisy may backfire to an extent and that middle America may produce a somewhat tighter outcome than expected.

You should check out the lyrics of the rappers that have been invited to the Whitehouse by the Obamas. I wonder if Michelle lets her children listen to their lyrics.

Does anyone believe a word that these people say anymore?

Here she is being a hypocrite.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Michelle+Obama+Speech+Today&=&view=detail&mid=F2A15C486D00E9489146F2A15C486D00E9489146&FORM=VRDGAR

Francis Albert

You should check out the lyrics of the rappers that have been invited to the Whitehouse by the Obamas. I wonder if Michelle lets her children listen to their lyrics.

Does anyone believe a word that these people say anymore?

Here she is being a hypocrite.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Michelle+Obama+Speech+Today&=&view=detail&mid=F2A15C486D00E9489146F2A15C486D00E9489146&FORM=VRDGAR

Agreed. Nauseating stuff. The breaking voice, the holding back tears. The "this is not about politics".

Here is a very good documentary that sticks to the facts and created a ripple when it came out. It puts into perspective the AT&T takeover of Time Warner that's going on at this very moment.

One or two facts about the takeover, Check out what comes with Time Warner.

It is what it is. They are carrying out an agenda through deception of all sorts to get their horse over the line which includes having people think that if they don't cover it, it's not worth a look. It's working

Here's the documentary.

http://viooz.ac/movies/18279-shadows-of-liberty-2012.html hope this workes

Edited by niblick1874

Agreed. Nauseating stuff. The breaking voice, the holding back tears. The "this is not about politics".

Her hastag campaign 'Bringbackourgirls' is maybe the most egregious and nauseating example of virtue signalling in recent memory. Even Cumbersnatch would be proud. 

Sorry love, the chaps at Boko Haram and their god-sanctioned, spoils of war sex slavery aren't suddenly having second thoughts cos you've decided to go all Twitter on their asses.

The FiveThirtyEight election site is now predicting an 87% chance of a Clinton victory.

More surprising to me is that they are also predicting a 72% chance of the Dems winning control of the Senate.

I think it?s called oversampling in favour of the demonically inspired witch.

Empty chairs stand wall to wall.

Trump fill stadiums, while Clinton the consulter of demons seems to find it difficult to fill a BMW MINI.

As we approach the time of ?Remembrance? I hope and believe that the American people will not be deceived by the Clinton/Soros lies and propaganda.

Those past and present who have donned battle-dress and fought and died, did so in the belief that their efforts would ensure justice and freedom.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Trump fill stadiums, while Clinton the consulter of demons seems to find it difficult to fill a BMW MINI.

As we approach the time of ?Remembrance? I hope and believe that the American people will not be deceived by the Clinton/Soros lies and propaganda.

Those past and present who have donned battle-dress and fought and died, did so in the belief that their efforts would ensure justice and freedom.

I've stayed off this thread for a while as I can only cope with so much stupidity, but you REALLY need to look up what 'oversampling' means :rofl:

Not even going to comment on the rest.

Trump might well fill stadiums, but is that a good yardstick to use?  Hitler and Mussolini filled stadiums too!

And as we rightly remember those who "donned battle-dress" in service to the country, we must also remember to exclude Trump from that group who, despite being described as an outstanding athlete, managed to get himself declared medically unfit to fulfill his military responsibilities.  I guess that ensuring justice and freedom weren't high on his priority list in those days.