Kingston scores for nationa team - bycyle kick

akon

The People's Chimp

Cheers! You're always good for the larry kingston updates! Any video footage of it out there?

Clerry Jambo
He's having a decent wee run for Ghana!

aye mibbe he is playing for a manager he respects:confused:

Rawrrrrrrr

As far as I am concerned it is irrelevent

Kingston did nothing for hearts last season and his attitude stunk at times, he can have a good summer all he wants but unless he comes back and does the same for us he can do one

Kingston did nothing for hearts last season and his attitude stunk at times, he can have a good summer all he wants but unless he comes back and does the same for us he can do one

Kingston got dis-illusioned towards the end of the season.

To say his attitude stunk is ridiculous and totally untrue. If you knew anyone within the club you'd know that's a load of BS.

aye mibbe he is playing for a manager he respects:confused:

Regardless, he's being paid a massive amount of money; the least he could do while playing for the club who pays him is actually try/look interested.

hughesie27

As far as I'm concerned it is 100% relevant. Shows he stil lhas the ability and he is not just a pointless passenger. He has something to show still. With the right training, set up. Something along the lines of Ghana's he will perform. So before you go of on a tangent trying to seek attention try and make your arguments valid.

Guest jackdaddy2008

I am fairly sure he has been wrapped in cotton wool since the African cup.

I am looking forward to him next season, fully fit and injury free. He has been magic for his country.

bicycle kick!, at least he listened to the fans when they shouted, " get on your bike Kingston".

get mummy to put your toys back in the pram and move on!!!!

rudi must stay

To say his attitude stunk is ridiculous and totally untrue. If you knew anyone within the club you'd know that's a load of BS.

i don't know anyone in the club but i'd totally agree with him. He can score a bicycle kick for his country but do nothing against teams like Gretna, that says it all

Broxburn Jambo

Jesus are you blind or what? He was another overpaid hiding prima donna who did nothing for the club when he should have been a leader.

sandy hearts

At the end of the day its your attitude on the field that counts regardless of what he does off the filed. if it was the case that players were judged for their off field attitude then we would be singing elliots name in the stands

Archived