One minute to live...

Guest S.U.S.S.

i'd phone the big man upstairs and tell him to put the kettle on

nah, as shona said , it would have to be the g'f and kids

0909 668 1065

Why ? one last Sherman tank.

Think it would be a bit selfish to phone your loved ones.

chester copperpot

The local drug dealer stays 30 seconds from my house. One 5 second call to him, 30 seconds to get up there and the last 25 seconds sticking as much stuff up my beak before I croaked it.

Seriously though..........The local drug dealer stays 30 seconds from my house :653::653::653:

Would kiss both my kids goodbye, then tell the in laws what I really thought of them.

Guest S.U.S.S.
0909 668 1065

Why ? one last Sherman tank.

Think it would be a bit selfish to phone your loved ones.

Thats my sisters number!:(

I would phone my mum and tell her it was me who cracked the sink by dropping a bottle of aftershave on it, not my gran.

I'd probably phone my mobile from the house phone and leave myself a voice message so i could be horrified one last time at how different my voice sounds when played back to me. And i'd probably give myself a row for not phoning s.u.s.s's sister instead.

MackaysCentreSpot

I would not phone anyone if I was told I only had a minute to live and I will tell you why.

Of course I would say the wife and kids but I know that by the time they argued about who was answering the phone, I would be deid.

The local drug dealer stays 30 seconds from my house. One 5 second call to him, 30 seconds to get up there and the last 25 seconds sticking as much stuff up my beak before I croaked it.

Seriously though..........The local drug dealer stays 30 seconds from my house :653::653::653:

Would kiss both my kids goodbye, then tell the in laws what I really thought of them.

whats new?????

not sure would probably phone home but like another poster said be dead by the time they answer the phone.

Archived