Walker New deal

jayjay

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully he'll recover from "budge" flu pretty quickly and be back in the side haha!

Great news, boys a great player!

Was his current contract up in the summer?  Cracking news, now get big Osman signed up

Edit;Just found an old article, he was originally 2017 so a 1 year extension to that, great news

queensferryjambo

This cannot be true - remember he was signing for The Rangers a week or two ago :)

Excellent news and really happy to see Jamie extend his deal.

Wow! Didn't see that one coming. Great news. Summer 2018 as well.

Big Sow to go, a couple of new quality signings in January and we are well on our way.

Jamie Walker has committed his long-term future to Hearts by signing a contract extension.

The winger put pen to paper today to extend his stay at Tynecastle until the summer of 2018.

22-year-old Jamie has 105 first-team appearances to his name and has bagged 18 goals.

He joins Igor Rossi and Arnaud Djoum in pledging their futures to Hearts, and head coach Robbie Neilson believes it was in both parties? interests to get the deal done.

Speaking to Hearts News, he said: ?I?m pleased to get Jamie signed up. He?s a Hearts Football Academy graduate, and we?ve got a few more guys too who we?d like to get signed up as we think that they deserve it and they?ve done well this season.

?It works well for both parties. Jamie?s a big prospect at the club, played a lot of games and there?s been interest in him over the years. To get him tied up gives us security but it also gives Jamie security as well, to go and progress and concentrate on his football.

?This season has been a bit stop-start for Jamie. Last season he played very well for us and won us a lot of games. He?s a big part of the team and was at the start of the season.

?He?s had a couple of little niggling injuries recently, which have hindered him, but we expect him to make a full recovery and add value to the team.?

The Treasurer

For all we've been doing ok in recent weeks, we really miss that extra bit of class that he has.

Hopefully we'll see him back in the team sooner rather than later

Superb news.

He's already a key player in the team and hopefully he gets fit quickly, stays fit and gives us a bit longevity for the rest of the season.

Another piece of fantastic news from Heart of Midlothian football club. It just keeps coming and coming.

Love this bit of business, great player, hopefully the treatment will sort his knee in the long term and we can watch him become better and better.

The Apprentice

Hopefully the news that Walker, Djoum and Rossi have signed new deals will encourage the others, namely Sow and Pallardo, to follow.

On Walker specifically, it's fantastic news he's signed a new contract. Hopefully he's back to fitness soon as he's such an important player for us. Games like Motherwell last week I feel we really missed his influence.

Tremendous news!! If I had a choice between retaining Jamie or Sow, I would choose Jamie Walker every time :)  Still hope Sow stays, as well, though! 

Winston Ingram

Hope it's the last contract he signs with us. In the nicest possible sense, of course. He should be aiming for England within next 12 months or so. 

I'm led to believe Pallardo new deal is looking likely too. No timeframe on it but he wants to stay so the club are confident.

I'm led to believe Pallardo new deal is looking likely too. No timeframe on it but he wants to stay so the club are confident.

excellent JayJay, getting the main players signed up.

I tend to agree with your Sow post the other day with regards signing a contract or not, he maybe outwith our budget and although I hope he stays, its not the end of the world if we can get the majority of players we want signed up

Archived