The scousers on BGT

Terrible Trio

Terrible Trio

did they have a bad attitude or what

hope they end up doing the trolley's in tesco for a long time to come :mad:

billyboy38

Thought they would have been better, choice of song was mince.

They scooted off at the end , just wish the tears had been able to flow

after the two buzzers and the panels review...lol:)

Thought they would have been better, choice of song was mince.

They scooted off at the end , just wish the tears had been able to flow

after the two buzzers and the panels review...lol:)

I agree the song was a poor choice.

But the girls at the end were great and they play instruments as well. :)

Terrible Trio
I agree the song was a poor choice.

But the girls at the end were great and they play instruments as well. :)

some was gash - too like the proclaimers for me

but there was no need to go in the cream puff

Yea bad losers or what and did,nt like criticism,they girls at the end were suberb,its gony be tough to chose a winner tommorow

Better call Saul
Yea bad losers or what and did,nt like criticism,they girls at the end were suberb,its gony be tough to chose a winner tommorow

What happened to the wee lassie "lydia may" she was the one that sang "posh" from chitty chitty banag bang she defo got through but I did not see how she got on

anyone know ????

wasnt impressed with anyone of them last night. The 4 female miusicians were very like another act thats kicking about. Cant remember the name...

The act on last always goes through, .

Bond they are called

did they have a bad attitude or what

hope they end up doing the trolley's in tesco for a long time to come :mad:

Funniest thing I have seen in ages - even forced myself to watch bgmt and then the repeat this afternoon. Quote of the week "we just come on, play guitar, then go!" pi$$in myself!

wannabe hobos! :rofl:

George the sob story dancer won.

Would anyone pay to see him dance?

Now would anyone pay to see Faryh or Escala................yes you would imo, young (12yr old) Faryh has a voice that captivates(whole household went silent as she sung) you, whilst Escala have the legs, looks and figures that captivate you.

I fell asleep on the couch when the results were on. I woke up and her indoors told me the wee dancer boy had won. I was gobsmacked, BGT must be the worst talent show this country has had for years and why Simon Cowell has got himself roped into it I dont know.

Do The Dance
I fell asleep on the couch when the results were on. I woke up and her indoors told me the wee dancer boy had won. I was gobsmacked, BGT must be the worst talent show this country has had for years and why Simon Cowell has got himself roped into it I dont know.

? $ ? $

as ever.

Don't usually watch pish like this, but the burd got me roped into it.

No way that dancer boy was the best/most talented. He did the same routine twice in a row and I wasn't even very impressed with it the first time. The two opera singers (Faryl or something?) and Andrew (?) were fantastic and, if they didn't deserve to win, the group of burds with the violins etc should've been a shoe-in.

Not that I watched it a lot, mind :rolleyes:

I P Knightley

Unfortunately, the Britain's Got Talent became household viewing round these parts.

The show should be re-named "Britain Loves A Sob Story"

I've no idea how it works but somebody had pulled out all the stops to give the wee guy a spectacular set & routine whilst the Weegie plumber was told to sing Imagine, one of the least spectacular songs ever and most certainly not suited to that type of show. The Weegie lad even said that he hadn't wanted to perform that song.

I'm no big follower of dancing - although when I 'cut the rug' it stays cut - but I thought the wee lad's routine (taking away the waterfall spectacle) was pretty disjointed and a-rhythmic.

But, hey! Everyone cried and nothing wouldnt've topped that.

Archived