NELLY TERRACES HAS RENEWED. GOD BLESS HMFC - FTH.

Nelly Terraces

Nelly Terraces

OK, 1st off, I just want to say, I don't think I'm a billy big bollax, or even timmy smallcox, on here, or anywhere else for that matter, and I've a got a decent amount of self deprecation within me to keep my feet on the floor and not think I'm in any way important or above others to merit gobbing off about myself in any grandiose way. BUT, I hope you'll excuse me this one opperchancity and moment of self indulgence.

Right, here's the deal, I wasn't going to renew my season ticket for several reasons, and there's no point in going through them all, we all know the score, and I was sick of being mugged off by the Lithumaniac, the laughable management and the grossly overpaid and underworked squad of deadbeats employed as players at the club.

But, there's been a good deal of email action between me and my mates today, and after much cajoling and tugging at the old heart strings (yeah, I do have one, some of youze might be surprised to hear - don't worry, it doesn’t stretch to feeling anything for the hobos). I have decided to sign up for another year on the front line of supporting our esteemed sporting institution.

I'll not bother saying anymore than I did to the boys in my email back to them, and here it is, reproduced in full:

You B&stards. You total and utter b&stards. I hate you all. I love you all.

Section N without me is like having pub wi no beer. Pointless. Let bent refs and lino's away scott free without questioning their abilities? Aye, that'll be shining. Oppo subs running past without their hairstyle and sexuality being brought into question by my good self? Unthinkable. Sc*mmy away tw&ts getting lippy, and trying to wind us up without my witty, Shakespearean and Wilde-esque reposts? Our survey said = Uh Uh.

Section N? They even f&cking named it after me.

You better have your tin hats on if it all goes breests skywards next season boys. And you all owe me a bevvy for this, well, you Bryan and Paul. I'll nip in to the TO on the way home this afto. Next time I go to the bogs and look in the mirror, I know I'll have the word MUG stamped on my forehead.

God save us all. We need our f&cking brains examined.

Cheers.

Section Nellster.

FTH, FTHC FTR, oh to hell wi it, **** EVERYONE, IT'S EASIER TO REMEMBER THAT WAY!!!!!

So, there you have it. Another year in the bearpit of Section N, THE only standing area left at Tynie, awaits me. What could I do, not go? Yer havin a giraffe. This is MY club, YOUR club, OUR club, nobody else’s, and nobody can take that away from all of us, aye sure, we fight amongst ourselves on here, call each other for everything and get up each others hooters, but at the end of it all, there's one thing that bonds us together almost as tightly as we are to our own families and that is a passion and love for our mighty football club HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC. All we want is to see it prosper and give us the odd good time, along with the bad, cos we all know how much of that it can chuck in our direction.

To me, it's quite simple. Do you want Hearts to win football matches, and be there to see it when they do? Aye, of course you do. Do you really want that other lot from lochend getting one over us, do you billy buck. It's unthinkable, it's completely UNNATURAL. I'm doing my tiny little bit to try and help us achieve the former and stop the latter from happening.

Over the last 30 years of following this club, I've been arrested, locked up, fined, battered almost to death by 30 Ceptic subhumans who cracked me over the bonce and left me for dead in a pool of blood wi a fractured skull in a glasgow street, I've fought and done things that now I look back I aint so proud about, but at the time I felt enough about the club to do them, cried tears of joy, tears of pain, spent countless hours thinking about the fortunes of HMFC, spent christ knows much time, effort, money, and emotion on it (anyone else travelled 800 mile fae London round trip in a single day to see Leigh Jenkinson??), been everywhere from Bogheid to Sarajevo to watch the boys in maroon. In short - It's been an epic journey of love, hate, joy and despair, and it's not even over yet.

After all that, do you really think one mad old Lithuanian and his cohorts are going to put me off from taking my place amongst my footballing brothers and Sisters and giving it the large one for the cause. Nah, no danger, Vlad and the rest of them, they mean NOTHING to me, they ARE nothing. The Club is everything, and I am a small part of that club. I belong to that club, and nobody can take it away from me. That's all I have to say. As I said at the start, thanks for allowing me this one piece of self indulgence, and see you there next season. Bring it on.

HMFC WILL NEVER DIE. SECTION N WILL NEVER DIE (until they knock it down of course heh heh!).

Cheers.;)

NT.

John Findlay

NT. Your Hearts supporter. No more to be said.

John(A Hearts supporter too).

Nelly Terraces
NT. Your Hearts supporter. No more to be said.

John(A Hearts supporter too).

Cheers Johnny lad. See you there for the glory and agony next season pal.

iamcraigbeattie

Ive just given in too i know id be making a mistake not renewing.

Roll on the happy days!!

I feel a wee bit better now, having renewed at Lunchtime I was sat here questioning my own sanity, why the **** would I pay hard earned cash to go and see something that makes me so ****ING miserable?

Your answer is a lot clearer than mine, thank you!

I think we've got enough crazies at Tynecastle these days....

You sound like a madman! :508:

Well done Nelly. You know it makes sense.

I have not been arrested. I've not been beaten up by Celtic fans - although I've had some funny looks from section D when I defended Goncalves . . But I have followed them for 50 years - and regretted fewer than half !

I think NT woke up and found a seagull's head next to him and some cyrillic threat scrawled in blood.

;)

Well done NT. Another member of the "last minuter's"...

See you in the pub at half time! :eek:

Nelly Terraces
I'm getting a 'gay love in' feel from this thread...

A secondary effect from it's purpose, but whatever floats yer boat mate....;)

Nelly Terraces
Well done Nelly. You know it makes sense.

I have not been arrested. I've not been beaten up by Celtic fans - although I've had some funny looks from section D when I defended Goncalves . . But I have followed them for 50 years - and regretted fewer than half !

:hobofish::)

I think NT woke up and found a1. seagull's head next to him and some cyrillic threat scrawled in blood.

;)

Well done NT. Another member of the "last minuter's"...

2. See you in the pub at half time! :eek:

1. That's a different rant for different day matey!

NT.

PS, 2. it's your round.:P

Fair enough - he can't defend himself!

shaun.lawson

You mentalist Nelly! I can't blame you though: the Hearts support and this board would be a duller, less fun place without you. Good on you - and let's just hope the club can start going some way towards repaying the loyalty of all those who've renewed (and, to be fair, of justifying the continued love of those who haven't or don't) next season.

Quiet afternoon at work Nelly? MUG! Ha ha.

You love it.

See you soon pal. No doubt on some sort of bender involving HMFC. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Nelly Terraces
Quiet afternoon at work Nelly? MUG! Ha ha.

You love it.

See you soon pal. No doubt on some sort of bender involving HMFC. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Good man. You know it makes sense Guv'nor. Been worried at your lack of communication. I thought you'd used me and tossed me aside like a tuppney whore! :sad::wacko:

Fancy getting totally manged on a pre season in Deutchland my old son???:P

NT

PS, I'm grassing you up to Dumby for being on JKB in company time!!

PPS, drop me a line re plans fdor S2H3MSOS.

John Findlay

Took a kicking from 5 Hibs supporters aged 13 in 1976 after Bobby Prentice scored the equaliser at ER in a 1-1 draw. Well worth it.

John

Nelly Terraces
Took a kicking from 5 Hibs supporters aged 13 in 1976 after Bobby Prentice scored the equaliser at ER in a 1-1 draw. Well worth it.

John

Next time you see me in the boozer John, approach me and collect your free pint. Absolutely blinding.

NT it's up to you mate if you renewed,just hope you don't turn into a bawbag like some other's and tell everyone who didn't renew that they are glory hunters and not real supporters and all the rest of the tripe the care to type.

Just hope you don't regret it.

The People's Chimp

I joined the renewing ranks today as well. I was always gonna go to the games, i couldn't do without it. And i dont want to lose my seat.

Section P!

Nelly Terraces
NT it's up to you mate if you renewed,just hope you don't turn into a bawbag like some other's and tell everyone who didn't renew that they are glory hunters and not real supporters and all the rest of the tripe the care to type.

Just hope you don't regret it.

It's each to their own mate, and I TOTALLY understand why folk wouldn't go back there, like I said, up till today, I wasn't going to, my mates have persueded me, that's the end of it. I'm already regretting it, that's just part of being a Hearts man and putting myself through this ******ing torture year in, year out.

All best mate.

NT. Gorgie Rules.

Nelly Terraces
Well done mate the marketing worked!!!;)

Couldnae lend me ?275 quid could you?;)

Bootboy100
Couldnae lend me ?275 quid could you?;)

eh, eh, eh hold on will be back in a minute.................................Bry he wants ?275 can you lend it to him, nice one cheers!!!

Ach,look's like I'm doing a "one man protest" again,never mind enjoy your season.

I can honestly say that I am not in the slightest bit bothered about not getting a ST for the first time in years,TBH I am looking forward to going to watch the lower leagues and watch my local team,hopefully a wee change will do me the world of good and I can once more support Hearts the way I did for 30+ years.

Just renewed my self 30 mins ago NT.

Will be paying a visit to the Castle tomorrow with Hans to relocate down your way.....

Suspect Device

you always knew you would be there Nelly, as did i !

its Heart of Midlothian - its Tynecastle - its in your blood - you cant change it

:)

Nelly Terraces
eh, eh, eh hold on will be back in a minute.................................Bry he wants ?275 can you lend it to him, nice one cheers!!!

Tightwad. Thought where you're employed you could, erm, 'take some work home with you';) if you see what I mean heh heh!!:P

Nelly, well done. I always knew you'd renew. (insert "smug" and "knowing" smileys here). ;)

Nelly Terraces
you always knew you would be there Nelly, as did i !

its Heart of Midlothian - its Tynecastle - its in your blood - you cant change it

:)

I can honestly say, I WASN'T going to renew, but certain 'friends' (you know who you are Mr Bootboy100) turned it round, the barstewards. Some mates eh!:)

Your in Hearts and in Punk,

NT. The Suspect Device of Section N. Going to go off, season 2008/09.

Superb post by Nelly - ****ing superb - loved it!

Oh and btw:

"The Club is everything, and I am a small part of that club. I belong to that club, and nobody can take it away from me".

So true, and.....

The club belongs to you and me, it belongs to us, and the ones that came before us, and the ones that will come after us - it's ours.

HMFC will never die.

Nelly Terraces
Nelly, well done. I always knew you'd renew. (insert "smug" and "knowing" smileys here). ;)

Christ, no you as well Thery old son. Hope you get sunburnt ya bass!:)

Bearing in mind NT is one of JKBs most vocal discontented supporters, I suspect there will be a lot of supporters changing their mind at the last minute today. We had about 8000 season ticket holders when VR bought the club and as soon as the figure rose to 13000 I knew we would never see the figure anywhere near as low as 8000 ever again, and Romanov knows this.

I have not renewed my season ticket, but I must admit I have been trying to get somebody to buy my seat at the weekend so I might get it back at some point in the future when I feel happy about going back to Tynecastle regularly.

Well done to those who have renewed.

Well done to those who have not renewed.

We are all Heart of Midlothian supporters after all, though we are also individuals. We could all do well to remember this when judging others on the season ticket issue.

Nelly Terraces
Bearing in mind NT is one of JKBs most vocal discontented supporters, I suspect there will be a lot of supporters changing their mind at the last minute today. We had about 8000 season ticket holders when VR bought the club and as soon as the figure rose to 13000 I knew we would never see the figure anywhere near as low as 8000 ever again, and Romanov knows this.

I have not renewed my season ticket, but I must admit I have been trying to get somebody to buy my seat at the weekend so I might get it back at some point in the future when I feel happy about going back to Tynecastle regularly.

Well done to those who have renewed.

Well done to those who have not renewed.

We are all Heart of Midlothian supporters after all, though we are also individuals. We could all do well to remember this when judging others on the season ticket issue.

Good call mate. Nice one.

Walter Payton

Damn, thought I was going to have a spare seat next to me so I could stretch out. Is Bootboy100 Andy?

Nelly your such an attention seeking billy big bollox ;)

anyway thats my mind made up, no fear of me getting a ST now:wacko:

see you pre season for ein stien or 2

Nelly Terraces
Nelly your such an attention seeking billy big bollox ;)

anyway thats my mind made up, no fear of me getting a ST now:wacko:

see you pre season for ein stien or 2

Ya :hobofish:

Aye, are you goin over to Hellfast? Think Class A's going.

See you in the fun hut next season, hubba hubba hubba....:P

Nelly Terraces
Damn, thought I was going to have a spare seat next to me so I could stretch out. Is Bootboy100 Andy?

Nah, Andy is... nah, better not, he doesn't want his Mrs knowin who he is on here, the lightweight.

Aye, looks like you'll have to stock up on the old earplugs for your left one wi me next door to you in the fun hut me old china. ;)

I can already see the 1st decision against us was bent, that ref is going to take a caning off me, the cheating barst!! Grrrrr.:P

Ya :hobofish:

Aye, are you goin over to Hellfast? Think Class A's going.

See you in the fun hut next season, hubba hubba hubba....:P

Na sod that, save myself for the FATHERLAND

Grazi

Hans von Luck

Just been informed that Nelly Terraces was spotted at Tnecastle parting with his cash for a season ticket for 2008/09 season.

Well done N.T. ;)

Just been informed that Nelly Terraces was spotted at Tnecastle parting with his cash for a season ticket for 2008/09 season.

Well done N.T. ;)

Pity you couldnae spot the thread on the same subject. :wacko:

Hans von Luck

Just got a call to say you were spotted parting with your cash mate.

I told you so.

rudi must stay
Just got a call to say you were spotted parting with your cash mate.

I told you so.

yeah you did. On two threads now

NT - brilliant post. I hope Romanov and his cohorts see it and feel duly humbled. This is what it is really all about.

Hans von Luck
Pity you couldnae spot the thread on the same subject. :wacko:

Well hello Gambo nae mates. :)

Pants Shaton

TRAITOR!

So I'm in a diminishing band of non-renewers. Thing is, even if they reappoint Rix as manager with John Leslie as his assistant I'll still be at every home game.

I can't help but think that every season ticket renewal will add extra smugness to Rodney's unfeasibly punchable face.

**** it - Liberton to the ticket office in 30 minutes - can I make it?

Miller Jambo 60
Just renewed my self 30 mins ago NT.

Will be paying a visit to the Castle tomorrow with Hans to relocate down your way.....

Fancy section N myself,will try Sat to get a transfer from section D.:107years::107years:

blondejamtart
Fancy section N myself,will try Sat to get a transfer from section D.:107years::107years:

You do realise that a transfer fee will be applicable - payable in used notes, in a brown paper bag to the Sec N treasurer, name of blondejamtart. Thank you very muchly! :cool:

Oh, and NT - good on ya! Like punk, Section N's not dead!

Archived