NELLY TERRACES HAS RENEWED. GOD BLESS HMFC - FTH.

Nelly Terraces

Hearts Heritage
.....after talking to you at discharge

8982-water-fountain.jpg

Did Mrs Nelly T know you were there?

Guess The Crowd
OK, 1st off, I just want to say, I don't think I'm a billy big bollax, or even timmy smallcox, on here, or anywhere else for that matter, and I've a got a decent amount of self deprecation within me to keep my feet on the floor and not think I'm in any way important or above others to merit gobbing off about myself in any grandiose way. BUT, I hope you'll excuse me this one opperchancity and moment of self indulgence.

Right, here's the deal, I wasn't going to renew my season ticket for several reasons, and there's no point in going through them all, we all know the score, and I was sick of being mugged off by the Lithumaniac, the laughable management and the grossly overpaid and underworked squad of deadbeats employed as players at the club.

But, there's been a good deal of email action between me and my mates today, and after much cajoling and tugging at the old heart strings (yeah, I do have one, some of youze might be surprised to hear - don't worry, it doesn?t stretch to feeling anything for the hobos). I have decided to sign up for another year on the front line of supporting our esteemed sporting institution.

I'll not bother saying anymore than I did to the boys in my email back to them, and here it is, reproduced in full:

You B&stards. You total and utter b&stards. I hate you all. I love you all.

Section N without me is like having pub wi no beer. Pointless. Let bent refs and lino's away scott free without questioning their abilities? Aye, that'll be shining. Oppo subs running past without their hairstyle and sexuality being brought into question by my good self? Unthinkable. Sc*mmy away tw&ts getting lippy, and trying to wind us up without my witty, Shakespearean and Wilde-esque reposts? Our survey said = Uh Uh.

Section N? They even f&cking named it after me.

You better have your tin hats on if it all goes breests skywards next season boys. And you all owe me a bevvy for this, well, you Bryan and Paul. I'll nip in to the TO on the way home this afto. Next time I go to the bogs and look in the mirror, I know I'll have the word MUG stamped on my forehead.

God save us all. We need our f&cking brains examined.

Cheers.

Section Nellster.

FTH, FTHC FTR, oh to hell wi it, **** EVERYONE, IT'S EASIER TO REMEMBER THAT WAY!!!!!

So, there you have it. Another year in the bearpit of Section N, THE only standing area left at Tynie, awaits me. What could I do, not go? Yer havin a giraffe. This is MY club, YOUR club, OUR club, nobody else?s, and nobody can take that away from all of us, aye sure, we fight amongst ourselves on here, call each other for everything and get up each others hooters, but at the end of it all, there's one thing that bonds us together almost as tightly as we are to our own families and that is a passion and love for our mighty football club HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC. All we want is to see it prosper and give us the odd good time, along with the bad, cos we all know how much of that it can chuck in our direction.

To me, it's quite simple. Do you want Hearts to win football matches, and be there to see it when they do? Aye, of course you do. Do you really want that other lot from lochend getting one over us, do you billy buck. It's unthinkable, it's completely UNNATURAL. I'm doing my tiny little bit to try and help us achieve the former and stop the latter from happening.

Over the last 30 years of following this club, I've been arrested, locked up, fined, battered almost to death by 30 Ceptic subhumans who cracked me over the bonce and left me for dead in a pool of blood wi a fractured skull in a glasgow street, I've fought and done things that now I look back I aint so proud about, but at the time I felt enough about the club to do them, cried tears of joy, tears of pain, spent countless hours thinking about the fortunes of HMFC, spent christ knows much time, effort, money, and emotion on it (anyone else travelled 800 mile fae London round trip in a single day to see Leigh Jenkinson??), been everywhere from Bogheid to Sarajevo to watch the boys in maroon. In short - It's been an epic journey of love, hate, joy and despair, and it's not even over yet.

After all that, do you really think one mad old Lithuanian and his cohorts are going to put me off from taking my place amongst my footballing brothers and Sisters and giving it the large one for the cause. Nah, no danger, Vlad and the rest of them, they mean NOTHING to me, they ARE nothing. The Club is everything, and I am a small part of that club. I belong to that club, and nobody can take it away from me. That's all I have to say. As I said at the start, thanks for allowing me this one piece of self indulgence, and see you there next season. Bring it on.

HMFC WILL NEVER DIE. SECTION N WILL NEVER DIE (until they knock it down of course heh heh!).

Cheers.;)

NT.

Not going to get into whether you were right or wrong to renew (you were right, incidentally, well done), just wanted to say that was a brilliant post, very very funny. You've reminded me why I support Hearts. :rofl::)

Buffalo Bill

A breathtaking tirade, Nelly; spoken from heart and the lungs.

If it really alls goes to pot, I will be glad to have said I witnessed it.

I?ve never met Vladimir Romanov.

But I?ve stood and had a pint with Nelly Terraces.

And I know whose side of the bar I stand on.

Buffalo Bill

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

****ing hell another Billy Big Bollox!

Na only joking, very entertaining post! :)

Imeantasong

I pressed the button on Ticketmaster with one minute to go.

All that time determined not to renew until something definitely happened in a positive sense down Tynie way, and with one minute to go, payment details all filled in just in case, I couldn't hold out. Way too soft when it comes to the JTs. Hope I did the right thing, as not so sure not renewing wouldn't have been better.

Now I need to decide on a seat in the old stand as mine went up ?85, or just take a better seat in the Gorgie Stand for the new price. I like the folk around me in my current seat, but it's not worth the same price as higher up and more central in the Gorgie.

Vlad, I sicerely hope you don't take the total pesh again this year. Ta for saving Tynie, but you know feck all about footie. Your son is worse at PR than Borat, only not as funny.

Now it's back to kick-off times all over the place to suit tele / the OF etc etc.

What I definitely don't want is more of the turning up with hope because a player has returned from injury or suspension, only to hear an unbelievable team selection when I get in the ground, and knowing Vlad's paw print is all over it. Deflating.

I need to remember to subsidise my ST by cancelling Setanta. The reception's often garbage, games at 12.30pm Saturday and 5.15pm Saturday I can't see if I'm off to, or coming home from, a Hearts game. Monday night games are ok if you aren't going, but rotten for the travelling fans, as I was once.

My fisrt Post

It's Tam the Big Game - Stone Island til i Die - Mitch's mate

That has been in Section N the last 5 years or so

Well i renewed at 4pm today - my protest over and because i am and always will be a JAMBO

Look forward to the Banter Nelly - "You Fu*kin Nonce Lino" ;)

BRING IT ON

Been there since 1977 had kickings, lost days, tears , joy, divorces .... but always a JT:):):):):):):):)

FTH

Walter Payton
My fisrt Post

It's Tam the Big Game - Stone Island til i Die - Mitch's mate

That has been in Section N the last 5 years or so

Well i renewed at 4pm today - my protest over and because i am and always will be a JAMBO

Look forward to the Banter Nelly - "You Fu*kin Nonce Lino" ;)

BRING IT ON

Been there since 1977 had kickings, lost days, tears , joy, divorces .... but always a JT:):):):):):):):)

FTH

Whereabouts in N do you sit Tam?

Birregrande

Oi! - Nelly - I renewed last week! and your post is a classic. At the end of the day Hearts is not the owners, management staff or whatever - Heart of Midlothian is the team and all those wonderful volatile and excitable glorious mother****ers I get to see every game I go to. God ****ing bless each and every single one of you!

Nells - the pint will be up on the rickety old wooden table in the Nirvana beer garden after the first home game of the season matey! :dribble:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

What a piece of work is a Nelly Terrace, how noble in reason, how

infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and

admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like

a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals?and yet,

to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me?

nor woman neither nor Hibbie either, though by your smiling you seem to say so.

Imeantasong

What Dylan track's that from? (KIDDIN')

Commander Harris

I thought Nelly's OP was pure shakespeare too. :)

Nelly Terraces

I think on such an emotionally charged day as today, I shall leave the last word to someone more insightful, intuitive and astute than myself, and leave you all with a quote from the gorgeous Mrs Terraces, as she sleeps softly and soundly in her bed this evening.

"I'M GLAD YOU RENEWED, YOU'D HAVE BEEN AN EVEN MORE MISERABLE OLD B&ST&RD IF YOU HAND'T GONE TO THE GAMES, THAN YOU ARE WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TO THEM"

I guess that says it all. I don't know why I didn't consult with the good lady herself on the opening day for renewals. It'd have saved a whole lot of emotional angui****urmoil.

G'night kids, see you next season. All aboard the rollercoaster. It's gonnae be one ****g hell of a ride.

NT.;)

Hearts Heritage

Superb Gman but you know NT would never be as uncool to wear a Hearts strip.

aa027.jpg

I thought when the season ended I'd be glad to get a break from all the ****e. Today I'm gasping to go to a Hearts game. Couldn't imagine life without the Famous.

winston churchill
I thought when the season ended I'd be glad to get a break from all the ****e. Today I'm gasping to go to a Hearts game. Couldn't imagine life without the Famous.

how many tennents have you had the day:dribble:

how many tennents have you had the day:dribble:

None yet. Looks like beer garden weather though.

winston churchill
None yet. Looks like beer garden weather though.

mind your:shade:

OK, 1st off, I just want to say, I don't think I'm a billy big bollax, or even timmy smallcox, on here, or anywhere else for that matter, and I've a got a decent amount of self deprecation within me to keep my feet on the floor and not think I'm in any way important or above others to merit gobbing off about myself in any grandiose way. BUT, I hope you'll excuse me this one opperchancity and moment of self indulgence.

Right, here's the deal, I wasn't going to renew my season ticket for several reasons, and there's no point in going through them all, we all know the score, and I was sick of being mugged off by the Lithumaniac, the laughable management and the grossly overpaid and underworked squad of deadbeats employed as players at the club.

But, there's been a good deal of email action between me and my mates today, and after much cajoling and tugging at the old heart strings (yeah, I do have one, some of youze might be surprised to hear - don't worry, it doesn?t stretch to feeling anything for the hobos). I have decided to sign up for another year on the front line of supporting our esteemed sporting institution.

I'll not bother saying anymore than I did to the boys in my email back to them, and here it is, reproduced in full:

Section N without me is like having pub wi no beer. Pointless. Let bent refs and lino's away scott free without questioning their abilities? Aye, that'll be shining. Oppo subs running past without their hairstyle and sexuality being brought into question by my good self? Unthinkable. Sc*mmy away tw&ts getting lippy, and trying to wind us up without my witty, Shakespearean and Wilde-esque reposts? Our survey said = Uh Uh.

You better have your tin hats on if it all goes breests skywards next season boys. And you all owe me a bevvy for this, well, you Bryan and Paul. I'll nip in to the TO on the way home this afto. Next time I go to the bogs and look in the mirror, I know I'll have the word MUG stamped on my forehead.

Cheers.

Section Nellster.

FTH, FTHC FTR, oh to hell wi it, **** EVERYONE, IT'S EASIER TO REMEMBER THAT WAY!!!!!

So, there you have it. Another year in the bearpit of Section N, THE only standing area left at Tynie, awaits me. What could I do, not go? Yer havin a giraffe. This is MY club, YOUR club, OUR club, nobody else?s, and nobody can take that away from all of us, aye sure, we fight amongst ourselves on here, call each other for everything and get up each others hooters, but at the end of it all, there's one thing that bonds us together almost as tightly as we are to our own families and that is a passion and love for our mighty football club HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FC. All we want is to see it prosper and give us the odd good time, along with the bad, cos we all know how much of that it can chuck in our direction.

To me, it's quite simple. Do you want Hearts to win football matches, and be there to see it when they do? Aye, of course you do. Do you really want that other lot from lochend getting one over us, do you billy buck. It's unthinkable, it's completely UNNATURAL. I'm doing my tiny little bit to try and help us achieve the former and stop the latter from happening.

Over the last 30 years of following this club, I've been arrested, locked up, fined, battered almost to death by 30 Ceptic subhumans who cracked me over the bonce and left me for dead in a pool of blood wi a fractured skull in a glasgow street, I've fought and done things that now I look back I aint so proud about, but at the time I felt enough about the club to do them, cried tears of joy, tears of pain, spent countless hours thinking about the fortunes of HMFC, spent christ knows much time, effort, money, and emotion on it (anyone else travelled 800 mile fae London round trip in a single day to see Leigh Jenkinson??), been everywhere from Bogheid to Sarajevo to watch the boys in maroon. In short - It's been an epic journey of love, hate, joy and despair, and it's not even over yet.

After all that, do you really think one mad old Lithuanian and his cohorts are going to put me off from taking my place amongst my footballing brothers and Sisters and giving it the large one for the cause. Nah, no danger, Vlad and the rest of them, they mean NOTHING to me, they ARE nothing. The Club is everything, and I am a small part of that club. I belong to that club, and nobody can take it away from me. That's all I have to say. As I said at the start, thanks for allowing me this one piece of self indulgence, and see you there next season. Bring it on.

HMFC WILL NEVER DIE. SECTION N WILL NEVER DIE (until they knock it down of course heh heh!).

Cheers.;)

NT.

Cracking post NT.:)

I think you sum up the feelings of most fans out there.

Heart of Midlothian FC till i die.

Carl Weathers
The marketing types at Tynecastle have latched onto NT's passion for the club:

Untitled-1.jpg

Awesome!

BTW, Great post Nelly!

scott herbertson

Ach Nelly you've made me nearly **** myself

Classic Nelly rant , deserving of a Herbertson wallet opening ceremony at the barr next time I'm up.

Buffalo Bill
The marketing types at Tynecastle have latched onto NT's passion for the club:

Untitled-1.jpg

It's amazing how you managed to paste Alistair Darling's eyebrows onto Nelly there.

DFT_Alistair_Darling_cropped.jpg

Buffalo Bill

scott herbertson

Rumour has it Alistair nicked them off Nelly one night when he was lashed

They're certainly not Alistair's originally, are they?

;)

Hearts Heritage
Rumour has it Alistair nicked them off Nelly one night when he was lashed

They're certainly not Alistair's originally, are they?

;)

Nae, tache tho.

b027.jpg

Toxteth O'Grady

Cheers.

Section Nellster.

Cheers.;)

NT.

The post of the year Nelly

A nice wee song for you

Corrie Jambo

Great post Nelly.

I also renewed on the last day and you have summed up what it means to be a Jambo really well.

I get to stand in the back row of the main stand and know that is how football is meant to be watched. It is not the theatre it is TYNECASTLE and I 've been going sice 1967 and no one is going to stop me.

Loads of people I know held out until the last day and many more honourable Jambos have not renewed but will be along to see THEIR team either next season or when Vlad goes/lets the manager manage.

On a personal note you managed to get me and my sister on the Park bus for the Rangers semi final at short notice this year. **** game but a good laugh on the bus and in Pollock juniors social club. Pity about the bus driver not realalising where the buses were parked after the game - Many thanks.

Bye the way have just watched Sportscene and we lost some bad bad goals especially when Banks was not playing but what about Makalamby he must be the worse keeper in existence.

Glad you have renewed and may next season and each and every season be a joyful one.

C'mon the Maroon Marauders!!!

Archived