Ipod Help Required

jambosim

Alright guys in need of some advice, my mates just got himself an ipod and is going travelling soon and wants me to upload all my music from my itunes to his ipod(aint much tbh bot 2,000 songs). are you able to do this?

i heard something bout 1 ipod to 1 itunes or something like that but im not too clued up on all this!!

Cheers Guys

FTH

I P Knightley
Alright guys in need of some advice, my mates just got himself an ipod and is going travelling soon and wants me to upload all my music from my itunes to his ipod(aint much tbh bot 2,000 songs). are you able to do this?

i heard something bout 1 ipod to 1 itunes or something like that but im not too clued up on all this!!

Cheers Guys

FTH

Easy.

In that I did it and if I can do it, anyone can.

I had to get myself a new one as the jack socket on the previous one was knacked. All I did was plug the new one in when iTunes was open and it asked me to register it; pressed "OK" a few times and it was a done deal.

I've kept the old one for the car and iTunes syncs both or either of them when plugging in.

If he wants to add your 2,000 songs to any that he has, then you'd need someone else to advise!

The kind offer would be for you to give him your iPod in exchange for his. His is empty and useless, yours is wonderfully full. (His is new, your's isn't.)

I've got 287 Bruce Springsteen songs on my iPod (ok, some are live & doublers). did I mention that I'm going to see him today?

Archived