***Official Kilmarnock v Hearts Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Bridge of Djoum

The smell of Hibs absolutely peels off him.

Either that or he's the worst Hearts fan ever.

I noticed when we were doing well, the 1st 5 games this season, he posted very little. When things began to go tits up, he wandered back into the forums again. Even tonight, he was posting a lot when we were down, then shut up after we'd won. There was even a quote having a go at the manner in which Ozturk scored!

He reeks of Hibs. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your fixation with the BBC comes across as a bit weird to be honest.

TBH I use the Beeb, for example, for the text reports during a game and, I should be able to go in and get the latest on Hearts, without having other teams information on the Hearts site.

Last night, the text report on the game stopped at kick off for the 2nd half and then suddenly appeared again with a "barrowload" of penalties for Killie after we went 3-2 ahead.

My fixation is that I would like a wee bit of competence on that site. Forget how the Beeb short change Scottish Football in general, just do your job!

Of course, as I've said elsewhere, standards across the board today are so low they've almost disappeared.

Opposition view here - looking forward to this one.

Hard to tell where the real Killie are. The worst I have possibly ever seen us in the first few games. There's the slightest chink of light now though. Greg Kiltie is looking dangerous, Magennis is a handful and Hammill has remembered how to play football. Massive change from the start of the season is Craig Slater being fit. He has bossed the midfield in the last few games.

For tomorrow night though, McHattie is out and our regular (rubbish) right back in Westlake too. So an unfamiliar defence is likely. You'll probably be facing:

Ridgers

O'Hara Findlay Ashcroft Smith

Slater Hammill

McKenzie Higgingbotham Kiltie

Magennis

I wonder if it might be a game of two dodgy defences. Both teams have potential in attack and potential to arse it up in defence. My prediction is 3-2 Hearts.

Good shout from Mitch.

Archived