Unashamedly crap jokes (some are pure gold!)

Unknown user

A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why is he staring and he replies, ''I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you.

She answers, 'My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun a long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.''

''Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.''

She responds, ''Well, let's see what we can do about that: first, you have to be single and second, you must be Catholic.''

The cab driver is very excited and says, ''Yes, I am single and I'm Catholic too!''

The nun says ''OK, pull into the next alley.''

He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying. ''My dear child, said the nun, why are you crying?''

''Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish.''

The nun says, ''That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party.''

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• superjack

• narre

• Carl Fredrickson

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A man walks into Ann Summers to purchase some see-through lingerie for his girlfriend as a present...

He is shown several possibilities that range from €50 to €150 in price, the more see-through, the higher the price.He opts for the sheerest item, pays the €150 and takes the lingerie home.

He presents it to his girlfriend and asks her to go upstairs, put it on and model it for him.

Upstairs she thinks 'I have an idea. It's so see-through that itmight as well be nothing. I won't put it on - I'll do the modelling naked, return it tomorrow, get a €150 refund andkeep the money for myself'.

So she appears naked at the top of the stairs and strikes a pose.

The fella says; '**** me, it wasn't that creased in the shop'.

A Mexican magician tells his audience that he will vanish on the count of three.

He says, uno, dos, then *poof*, he's gone.

He vanished without a tres

5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

A Mexican magician tells his audience that he will vanish on the count of three.

Reminds me of the schooldays joke from less enlightened times. 

Did you hear about the gay magician? 

He vanished with a poof.

I P Knightley

I went to my mate's mum's funeral. During the ceremony, I asked my mate if he'd mind me getting up to say a word. 

"Go ahead", he said. 

So I got up and said,  "Plethora."

My mate said,  "Thanks I.P. That means a lot."

Kalamazoo Jambo
6 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I went to my mate's mum's funeral. During the ceremony, I asked my mate if he'd mind me getting up to say a word. 

"Go ahead", he said. 

So I got up and said,  "Plethora."

My mate said,  "Thanks I.P. That means a lot."

:)

On 12/11/2018 at 09:18, Tazio said:

Reminds me of the schooldays joke from less enlightened times. 

Did you hear about the gay magician? 

He vanished with a poof.

::facepaw::

On 12/11/2018 at 03:58, Maple Leaf said:

::facepaw::

Sorry Tazio, I meant to paw this. 

rudi must stay

Beyonce Knowles and tennis commentator Andrew Castle are to wed in the celebrity marriage of the year

Beyonce will now be known as Beyonce Castle 

A gold prospector rides into a western town and ends up at the saloon. "Hey," he says to the barman. "I'm mighty horny, are there any women in this town?"

"No," says the barman, "When we feel like that we use Old Jake"

"**** off!" says the prospector, "I'm not like that," The next day he goes back into the saloon. "Are you sure there are no women in this town?"

"No," says the barman, "there's only Old Jake"

"I told you, I'm not like that!" says the prospector. Three weeks later he goes back to the saloon. "Look" he says, "If I was to avail myself of Old Jake, who would know about it?"

The barman says, "Only you, me, Ben and Zac."

"Ben and Zac? Why have they got to know about it?"

"They've got to hold him down, Old Jake's not like that either."

Edited by Bauld

King Of The Cat Cafe

What do you call someone who hates the French?

A Francophobe 

What do you call someone who hates the English?

An Anglephobe

What do you  call someone who hates Hibernian FC?

A Hobophobe

^ Alternative version:

What do you call someone who hates the French?

A Francophobe 

What do you call someone who hates the English?

An Anglephobe

What do you  call someone who hates Hibernian FC?

A Hearts supporter 

On 18/11/2018 at 05:25, rudi must stay said:

Beyonce Knowles and tennis commentator Andrew Castle are to wed in the celebrity marriage of the year

And in similar news,Claudia Schiffer is to marry long time boyfriend Brian Brains,she will be known as Claudia schiffer Brains.

A kid goes to his dad and says, "What does a vagina look like?" His dad says, "Son, before sex a vagina looks like a rose, with pink velvety petals, and the aroma of perfum." The kid says, "And after sex?" His dad says, "Have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonnaise?"

On 17/11/2018 at 13:25, rudi must stay said:

On 22/11/2018 at 15:46, narre said:

And in similar news,Claudia Schiffer is to marry long time boyfriend Brian Brains,she will be known as Claudia schiffer Brains.

Similarly, Tuesday Weld is to marry Frederick March the III.

She will then become Tuesday March the Third.

To anyone who just woke up from a 20 year coma - WELCOME TO 2018!

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:

Boyzone play the SSE Hydro in February.

Spice Girls play Wembley in June.

Westlife play the O2 the same weekend in June.

Mick McCarthy is the Ireland football manager.

So basically, you missed **** all!

I P Knightley

I'll be disappointed if I've not put this one in the thread before now:

Q: What's Mr T's favourite yoghurt?

A: A Petit Filous

(You've got to say it in a Mr T voice. If you still don't get it, your Mr T voice is shite.)

Craig Gordons Gloves
On 26/11/2018 at 10:03, Maple Leaf said:

Similarly, Tuesday Weld is to marry Frederick March the III.

She will then become Tuesday March the Third.

And Stevie Nicks is to marry William Shatner, she'll now be known as Stevie Shatner-Nicks

My grandfather was born near Belfast ship yards and saw Titanic.

Right from the outset he told everyone "That thing is going to sink."  People ignored him, but he was certain he was right, and kept saying it over and over and over.   When people continued to ignore him he started shouting it as loud as he could, "That ship is going to sink!"

In the end, they had to eject him from the picture house.

The Real Maroonblood
33 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

My grandfather was born near Belfast ship yards and saw Titanic.

Right from the outset he told everyone "That thing is going to sink."  People ignored him, but he was certain he was right, and kept saying it over and over and over.   When people continued to ignore him he started shouting it as loud as he could, "That ship is going to sink!"

In the end, they had to eject him from the picture house.

:rofl:

King Of The Cat Cafe

Two married couples, one from Mars and the other from Earth, meet up on a space station and start chatting

Soon the conversation turns to s e x and how new babies are created.  The couple from Mars go first.  They each take a DNA sample from their cheeks, mix them, pop them into a microwave oven and 60 seconds later a little  Martian baby is born.

The earth couple take their clothes off  and get down and dirty until they collapse, spent, in a heap.

"What happens next?"  the Martian couple ask.

"We wait for nine months for the baby to be born," say the earth couple.

"Nine months?" say the Martians.  "So what was all that urgency about at the end?"

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman are wandering through the desert, hungry and hallucinating, when they come upon a rotting, dead camel.

"Well," said the Englishman, "I support the Liverpool football club, so I'll eat the liver."

"I support the Hearts," said the Scotsman, "so I'll eat the heart."

"I support Arsenal," said the Irishman, "but I seem to have lost my appetite."

I just downloaded a copy of the bohemian rhapsody film from the pirate bay. Unfortunately  the quality was scrap, I could only see a little silhouette of a man.

A guy took his wife to the disco for their 25th anniversary. There was a guy on the dance floor giving it laldy, break dancing, moon walking and lots of back flips.

The wife says "See that guy there, he proposed to me just before you did, obviously I turned him down".

Husband says "looks like he's still celebrating".

1 hour ago, superjack said:

I got my wife a prosthetic leg for Xmas. It's not her main present, just a stocking filler.

I married a woman with one leg.  Whenever I ask her to do something she hops to it!

1 hour ago, superjack said:

I got my wife a prosthetic leg for Xmas. It's not her main present, just a stocking filler.

Paul McCartney bought Heather Mills a plane for Christmas once. And a shaver for the other leg.

This one may already be on this 54 page thread somewhere but I just heard it:

Woman holding a baby gets on the bus. Shes paying the fare when the driver says to her “my god, thats one ugly looking baby”!

The woman is shocked at what the bus driver has said and is a bit speechless.

She sits down at the back of the bus next to a man reading a paper. The man looks up and sees the woman’s face is bright red with anger and shes visibly shaken. “Are you ok”? The man asks. 

“No, that bus driver is very rude and he was really offensive to me”. To which the man replies, “you should go back up there and give him a piece of your mind, on ye go & dont worry, I will look after yer monkey for ye”.

Edited by Pans Jambo

Rudi skacel and Derek riordanwalk into a brothel together, deeks asks how much for a wee wank. That'll be £50 please.

Rudi asks how much for a fecking legend.

8 minutes ago, superjack said:

Why does Santa not like being in small rooms?

Because he gets claus-tophobic

2 minutes ago, obua said:

Why does he stay in tonight.

He’s Agro-phobic.?‍♂️

On 16/12/2018 at 14:08, superjack said:

A guy took his wife to the disco for their 25th anniversary. There was a guy on the dance floor giving it laldy, break dancing, moon walking and lots of back flips.

The wife says "See that guy there, he proposed to me just before you did, obviously I turned him down".

Husband says "looks like he's still celebrating".

:rofl:

Went to the doctor's this morning for a prostate examination. "Don't be embarrassed", he said. "Taking trousers off is normal for this type of procedure." "Erm...Ok", I replied. "Should I take mine off as well?"

I called up the doctor and said, "Doctor, my wife is going into labour and her contractions are coming really fast! What should I do?" "Is this her first child?" he asked. "No, this is her husband!"

On 17/11/2018 at 18:25, rudi must stay said:

An old one, when she was still with us....RIP, Carrie.....

I see Carrie Fisher's getting married to Phil Oakey from the Human League......!

?

The Real Maroonblood
On 10/12/2018 at 03:06, Maple Leaf said:

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman are wandering through the desert, hungry and hallucinating, when they come upon a rotting, dead camel.

"Well," said the Englishman, "I support the Liverpool football club, so I'll eat the liver."

"I support the Hearts," said the Scotsman, "so I'll eat the heart."

"I support Arsenal," said the Irishman, "but I seem to have lost my appetite."

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
I P Knightley

The guy who lives next door to a Proclaimer was complaining to him about the state of his back garden as the lawn was out of control.

The Proclaimer blamed B&Q saying that he'd been to every branch in Scotland but it was the same story every time: "Bathgate, no mower; Linwood, no mower; Methil, no mower..."

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

The guy who lives next door to a Proclaimer was complaining to him about the state of his back garden as the lawn was out of control.

The Proclaimer blamed B&Q saying that he'd been to every branch in Scotland but it was the same story every time: "Bathgate, no mower; Linwood, no mower; Methil, no mower..."

:getout:  I lived above one of them (don’t know which one) when we were in our third flat, it was fun to play the Hearts song at full volume on the Derby days.  :lol: 

Edited by Morgan