Things you associate with Hibs (The illustrated guide)

i8hibsh

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hagar the Horrible

1. A sloping pitch

2. Side shed hair cuts (looks like a proper fringe against item 1)

3. Greasy black hair

4. An inferiority complex

5. An Oedipus complex

6. Skin Complex

7. C List celebrity fans

8. Cant Make their minds up which team they support Hibs or Hibernian so they support both:confused:

Please tell me i dont have to explain the last one to anybody other than hobos?

The People's Chimp
A bit of fun to lighten what is a depressing board (gee shock horror!)

I'll go first

61Zt0hREMxL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

hobo-thumb.gif

CAB%20Empty%20Cabinet.gif

what is that sideboard meant to represent? Is it supposed to be the closet that hibs are in? They've been out the closet for years.

Or is it an empty sideboard to represent the lean scottish cup free century? :107years::107years:

maroonlegions

Sliced bread

Sliced bread is a loaf of bread which has been pre-sliced and packaged for convenience

[edit] History

The multiple cutting bands in Rohwedder's 1928 slicer are shown in this diagram from his patent.

The multiple cutting bands in Rohwedder's 1928 slicer are shown in this diagram from his patent.

Otto Frederick Rohwedder of Davenport, Iowa invented the first loaf-at-a-time bread-slicing machine. A prototype he built in 1917 was destroyed in a fire, and it was not until 1928 that Rohwedder had a fully working machine ready. The first commercial use of the machine was by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri, which produced their first slices on July 7, 1928.[1] Their product, "Kleen Maid Sliced Bread", proved a success. Battle Creek, Michigan has a competing claim as the first city to sell bread presliced by Rohwedder's machine; historians have produced no documentation backing up Battle Creek's claim.[2]

just one thing that was not invented yet since the hobos last won the big cup:107years:

what is that sideboard meant to represent? Is it supposed to be the closet that hibs are in? They've been out the closet for years.

Or is it an empty sideboard to represent the lean scottish cup free century? :107years::107years:

Supposed to be an empty trophy cabinet (couldn't find a better picture)

I don't know how to post pics, but if someone could post two on my behalf I'd be very grateful.

Pic 1: A thin specky tuneless geek marrying a female person "of small stature".

Pic 2: A thin specky tuneless geek out with his son "of small stature".

Thanks for your help.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I don't know how to post pics, but if someone could post two on my behalf I'd be very grateful.

Pic 1: A thin specky tuneless geek marrying a female person "of small stature".

Pic 2: A thin specky tuneless geek out with his son "of small stature".

Thanks for your help.

The female person "of small stature" actually has to use a booster seat in her car believe it or not! :)

Archived