U20's v Rangers

shoebee

I honestly had no idea who that was with robbie...thought it was some random punter. Assuming its warburton.

I thought it was Russ Abbot

:(

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was Russ Abbot

:(

I cant believe he is still alive. Or am i thinking of tommy Cooper.

Goaaaaaaaaaaal 2-0

61' GOAL! 0-2 Gary Oliver jinking into the box and alluding the Gers defence with his trickery to tuck one into the bottom corner.

:jjyay:

heartsfc_fan

Goaaaaaaaaaaal 2-0

Good stuff!

Nice that we are fielding a proper development team and not some U15s like we have in some games.

Cashed in for ?25 worth of free money. Good shout whoever knew we were fielding such a strong team

Caspian Primrose

Cashed in for ?25 worth of free money. Good shout whoever knew we were fielding such a strong team

Yep. I wouldnt have touched it otherwise

a better playing team

that team last season would have still got beaten

Where is the smug little gif thing

disgruntledfan

Where is the smug little gif thing

Had to go out at half time so cashed out then, nice little profit for nothing, thats my betting finished for another 10 years.

Jack Ross is ******* atrocious :lol:

What's his win percentage?

Not bad when you consider he has been using a quite a few 14-16yr olds in the team. Our U20s are on a total rebuild that Levein is overseeing. Hence all the new faces and trialists.

Overall this was a decent performance.We were in cruise control until JHM slipped to allow Rangers back into it with 8 mins remaining. Best for us was Liam Smith - a class act,and I suspect that if Anderson had still been on the pitch them we would not have let it slip. "Wilson" had lots of pace,controlled the ball well and passed intelligently, JHM was excellent,and man for man we had by far the better players, making how it ended something of a surprise to even the home support.

theAlvasection

Put a fiver on 2-0 before kick off at 80/1 with Coral.Went out for my tea with the family and came back too late to cash out.......Gutted!

Futurejambo

Good performance from the young jambos and unlucky not to see out the victory, Trialist Wilson Carvahllo looked decent in spells, bit over eager to impress and could have used ball better. McGhee very good again, McHattie played well and hear he's broken his nose, Ian Smith had good game, Oliver lively and gave c halfs hard time and scored good goal, agree with henryheart that Liam Smith had very good game.

tynietigers

Put a fiver on 2-0 before kick off at 80/1 with Coral.Went out for my tea with the family and came back too late to cash out.......Gutted!

you can't cash out on a predicted score can you ?

theAlvasection

Didnt know that so feel slightly better.

I might've missed it, but has there been any further announcement on Zanatta?

Last I heard we were trying to do a deal but I can't recall any deal being finalised.

jambos are go!

I would have thought you could so long as the predicted score is stll possible. If you have taken 3nil and its 2nil you should be able to cash in if its offered. The odds will change as time passes.

Footballfirst

I might've missed it, but has there been any further announcement on Zanatta?

Last I heard we were trying to do a deal but I can't recall any deal being finalised.

He was pictured in the official U20s team photo - Back row furthest right.

CKqr-wiWoAAHCTc.jpg

He was pictured in the official U20s team photo - Back row furthest right.

CKqr-wiWoAAHCTc.jpg

FF was this photo online? Can work out nearly all the players, struggling with a couple

kylelauren01

Daniel Baur isn't actually standing on anything there, that's how tall he actually is!!

Archived