U20's v Rangers

shoebee

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgaro Gomis

Anyone know our starting line up? Saw we were 5/1, interesting if we start a few fringe players.

I'd expect this to finish 3 or 4-0 to Rangers.

Their U20's are quite strong, whilst ours are very young.

We_are_the_Hearts

I'd expect this to finish 3 or 4-0 to Rangers.

Their U20's are quite strong, whilst ours are very young.

Depends if we play McGhee, McHattie, Smith, Reilly, McKirdy, King and Oliver to get them game time................

disgruntledfan

Depends if we play McGhee, McHattie, Smith, Reilly, McKirdy, King and Oliver to get them game time................

I think there all playing, including Hamilton in goal, I think its a full compliment of over 20s players. Think Rangers will have around 6 under 18s

in their starting line up so could be worth a wee fiver or a tenner.

disgruntledfan

Hearts and btts 10/1 with betfair!

Im not a betting guy to be honest, so what does BTTS mean ?

disgruntledfan

Both teams to score

Damn thats a good odds as well and an even better bet to be honest, need to look at all options next time. Cheers

Im hoping FF is there to give us the starting line ups

he said on a thread last week he couldnt make it for 6

Hearts open the scoring through trialist wilson carvalho after he pounced on a rebound off the post from Kenny anderson

Sanny Vicious

3' GOAL! Hearts open the scoring through trialist Wilson Carvalho after he pounced on a rebound off the post from Kenny Anderson. 0-1

penicuik jambo

A quick google of his name suggests he's a winger who played non league down south last year and scored 13 goals

3' GOAL! Hearts open the scoring through trialist Wilson Carvalho after he pounced on a rebound off the post from Kenny Anderson. 0-1

Wilson Carvalho

:jjyay:

disgruntledfan

Wilson Carvalho

:jjyay:

If I knew he was playing I would have pumped 20 on it (quickly googles name)

Jambo 4 Ever

Rangers U20 side to face Hearts: Rob.McCrorie, Ros.McCrorie, White, Ashmore, Halkett, Gasparotto, Roberts, Ramsay, Hardie, Lyon, Jeffries

That's the rangers team

jamboinglasgow

Just turned 22. Played 7th tier English football last season for Corby Town. Scoring 13 goals. And is a winger.

Jambo 4 Ever

Does no one know the hearts line up? Disappointing that even hearts twitter isn't following it

disgruntledfan

Does no one know the hearts line up? Disappointing that even hearts twitter isn't following it

Think it will be Hamilton , McHattie, JM, McGee, Smith, McKirdy, Trailist guy, I. Smith, Flannagan, Buchannan, maybe Moore 

Think it will be Hamilton , McHattie, JM, McGee, Smith, McKirdy, Trailist guy, I. Smith, Flannagan, Buchannan, maybe Moore

Kenny Anderson is playing.

Footballfirst

I'm afraid I've been busy all day and I'm not long back home, so I've no idea of line ups or anything else.

Footballfirst

For those asking the @JamTarts team: Hamilton, Smith, McHattie, McGhee, Howlett-Mundle, McKirdy, Carvalho, Anderson, Oliver, Zanatta, Smith

Is he in mind for the development team rather than the 1st team squad i take it?

Wouldnt imagine he would cost much and looks quite exciting on the Nike academy video.

CLlT7GKWsAAGE3S.jpg

That jacket :pinilla:

MW....."What, that p**h were the best team in the Championship last season? See you in the Premiership next year.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Your getting Allan for how much!!? :)

I honestly had no idea who that was with robbie...thought it was some random punter. Assuming its warburton.

letsalllaughathobos

CLlT7GKWsAAGE3S.jpg

That jacket :pinilla:

These rangers fans think I'm the man cause I am on the side of a loaf o breed, dumplings

I honestly had no idea who that was with robbie...thought it was some random punter. Assuming its warburton.

Warburtons%20White%20Medium%20Sliced%20B

It is mate.

Archived