"Go on the ching with Billy King"

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

Then it'd be one nail in their collective coffin. If they're not on best behaviour, this section won't last long.

Saw a video a short while ago of some kids singing this and a few grown men in their fifties/sixties joining in. Tragic. :laugh:

Sounds like the same one I saw. Not enough of these :cornette: could do it justice. 

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it "high and mighty" to point out how fecking stupid the feckwits in our support are?

And as I said above, if this becomes as prevalent as Since I Was Young, the club will step in to intervene because it doesn't fit with the club's stated "values".

I dont know what we would do without you. A shining light in an oasis of darkness. Maybe you could moderate all posts, songs and transfers?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I dont know what we would do without you. A shining light in an oasis of darkness. Maybe you could moderate all posts, songs and transfers?

I'll send you a PM to show you how to put me on ignore since I bother you so much.

Will you say the same if Ann Budge gives a shit?

Does she?

Our neds are too pig ignorant to care what AB says I'd imagine.

Surely it's a step forward from the ned contingent singing songs about catholics or child abuse?

I'll send you a PM to show you how to put me on ignore since I bother you so much.

Best. Post. Ever.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Does she?

Surely it's a step forward from the ned contingent singing songs about catholics or child abuse?

:laugh:

So moronic behaviour can be safely ignored if it breaks no laws? Cool.

:laugh:

So moronic behaviour can be safely ignored if it breaks no laws? Cool.

This doesn't bother me and it doesn't break any laws so who gives a rats ass?

If you spend your life worrying about neds behaving like neds at a football game in another country, you'll give yourself an ulcer Geoff. :laugh:

Geoff Kilpatrick

This doesn't bother me and it doesn't break any laws so who gives a rats ass?

If you spend your life worrying about neds behaving like neds at a football game in another country, you'll give yourself an ulcer Geoff. :laugh:

Thanks for the advice cosa. A bit of live and let live sounds like a good idea, and not just in football...

Thanks for the advice cosa. A bit of live and let live sounds like a good idea, and not just in football...

Good advice Geoff.

To be honest, I'd put up with hearing crap songs from neds every week if I could make it to games next season.

It all seems so far away from over here.

Does she?

Apparently there was some Edinburgh is Wonderful yesterday too courtesy of well kent young teamers. Lovely.

Sounds like the absolute dregs of our support were out in force. Delighted I couldn't go now, I was all sad about it too.

Apparently there was some Edinburgh is Wonderful yesterday too courtesy of well kent young teamers. Lovely.

Sounds like the absolute dregs of our support were out in force. Delighted I couldn't go now, I was all sad about it too.

Doesn't surprise me. There's some seriously scummy individuals that support Hearts. You always hope that the cops deal with these pricks but they rarely seem to.

Heartsfc_1874

Apparently there was some Edinburgh is Wonderful yesterday too courtesy of well kent young teamers. Lovely

Were do you start ::

Rule brittania

Billy boys

Big jock knew

Oh edinburgh

10 German bombers

Spirit in the sky

Since I was young

Hearts song

European song

Gorgie Aggro song

Repeat

PresidentGrant

Yeah but grown ups quite like that one too.

I imagine the folk who like SIWY will lap up the Billy King song as well. 

It's a song.....it's not real...... Do you really think all those Man U fans that sign about George Best, expect to meet up with him for a kick about, or a few beers!

I know it's not real but at least the concept of united's song makes sense. They are alive , he is in heaven etc. Billy king is alive and well...thankfully.

I know it's not real but at least the concept of united's song makes sense. They are alive , he is in heaven etc Billy king is alive and well...thankfully.

Source?

fabienleclerq

I imagine the folk who like SIWY will lap up the Billy King song as well.

Being a miserable **** with Presidentgrant?

King Of The Cat Cafe

I wish people would not goad Geoff Kilpatrick.  He gets very excited and passionate about Hearts.  After all, where he was brought up, no decent football is played...

ChunkyCharlie

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

andyscott82

'When I die and I stop liiiiiving

Gonna go on the ching with Billy King'

Should keep the rhyming police happy, problem solved. Everybody's welcome.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Stop the bus!

Is there an offensive version of that utterly abysmal Motherwell song; "Since I Was Young"?

I mean, it's such a shite song, it's a bit offensive anyway, but is there a version with naughty words?

:wow:

Good Ship Albion

I'd love to get inside your heid. How hard is it to decipher Old bald "casual" types from young guys? Usual patter though, when in doubt blame the young ones. I love all the sanctimonious chat about hearing bigoted chants, I suggest you all have a look in the mirror. It wasn't that when there were hoards of homophobic comments on the thread about the Stonewall rainbow laces.  So i'm supposed to believe one type of discrimination is okay, but others isn't? Get off yer high horse, you have no legs to stand on

Were do you start ::

Rule brittania
Billy boys
Big jock knew
Oh edinburgh
10 German bombers
Spirit in the sky
Since I was young
Hearts song
European song
Gorgie Aggro song

Repeat

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Oh Edinburgh, Is wonderful,

Oh Edinburgh is wonderful,

Apart from thick wee racist schemies,

Oh Edinburgh Is wonderful.

I'd love to get inside your heid. How hard is it to decipher Old bald "casual" types from young guys? Usual patter though, when in doubt blame the young ones. I love all the sanctimonious chat about hearing bigoted chants, I suggest you all have a look in the mirror. It wasn't that when there were hoards of homophobic comments on the thread about the Stonewall rainbow laces.  So i'm supposed to believe one type of discrimination is okay, but others isn't? Get off yer high horse, you have no legs to stand on

What thread is that?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Tell you what though, Its great that Ann wants these vermin run out of Tynecastle too. Great feeling having an owner who is keen to ban racist arseholes from HMFC. Hope there's plenty threads celebrating their bans in the coming seasons.

:pleasing:

maroonlegions

Oh Edinburgh, Is wonderful,

Oh Edinburgh is wonderful,

Apart from thick wee racist schemies,

Oh Edinburgh Is wonderful.

Perfect and right to the point, wonder if their dads and maws encourage it too.

maroonlegions

Tell you what though, Its great that Ann wants these vermin run out of Tynecastle too. Great feeling having an owner who is keen to ban racist arseholes from HMFC. Hope there's plenty threads celebrating their bans in the coming seasons.

:pleasing:

Can picture it, the merged topics into one thread called the   "Name and Shame" thread or "Wee Ned Ban" thread.   :laugh4:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Perfect and right to the point, wonder if their dads and maws encourage it too.

Of course most of them do. The world is changing though, and no amount of righteous indignation about not being allowed to express ones racism is ever going to change that. The parents who bring up their kids with these values and beliefs are condemning them to a future of being treated like the vermin the are by the majority of normal decent people. :(

I think the Europe song is the only one we alone use and the Seven Nation Army one that everyone uses now with sanitised words was an Italian version before that famous semi final and not ours alone either.

All the Romans are gay?

Good Ship Albion

What thread is that?

A wee while back, when the anti-homophobic campaign was on the go. Wouldn't be surprised if the thread was locked. Also would be surprised if it wasn't. Never know on here. Hippocrates 

maroonlegions

Of course most of them do. The world is changing though, and no amount of righteous indignation about not being allowed to express ones racism is ever going to change that. The parents who bring up their kids with these values and beliefs are condemning them to a future of being treated like the vermin the are by the majority of normal decent people. :(

:2thumbsup:

The times i have  been in pubs  at away games, especially Fester Road  is were i here most of these vile songs , there is usually a wee group of them and when their lager gets the better of them  they start with their pesh songs. Been a few occasions when i  have shouted "shut the feck up and sing a real Hearts song" :uhoh2:  :chase: .

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The times i have been in pubs at away games, especially Fester Road is were i here most of these vile songs , there is usually a wee group of them and when their lager gets the better of them they start with their pesh songs. Been a few occasions when i have shouted "shut the feck up and sing a real Hearts song" :uhoh2::chase: .

Aye, I follow Hearts all about the place too, and I hear these songs frequently. I also regularly hear people shouting for them to shut the **** up and sing a Hearts song... Maybe it's always just you?? :lol:

The times i have been in pubs at away games, especially Fester Road is were i here most of these vile songs , there is usually a wee group of them and when their lager gets the better of them they start with their pesh songs. Been a few occasions when i have shouted "shut the feck up and sing a real Hearts song" :uhoh2::chase: .

I saw someone kicked out of Stratties a few years ago now. They started singing 'Hello, Hello' and was getting frustrated when no-one joined in, except for one or two of his mates. He was shouting "c'mon, ****ing join in' or words to that effect. As I said, the staff ordered him to leave.

Chris Benoit

A wee while back, when the anti-homophobic campaign was on the go. Wouldn't be surprised if the thread was locked. Also would be surprised if it wasn't. Never know on here. Hippocrates

hippoincrate.jpg

maroonlegions

Aye, I follow Hearts all about the place too, and I hear these songs frequently. I also regularly hear people shouting for them to shut the **** up and sing a Hearts song... Maybe it's always just you?? :lol:

Could be.  :laugh4:  The phantom  voice of reason trolls wee racist schemies  in pubs at home and away games, who can it be.   :laugh4:

We_are_the_Hearts

FFS wheres the best place to get the prawn sannys for the St Johnstone game?

maroonlegions

I saw someone kicked out of Stratties a few years ago now. They started singing 'Hello, Hello' and was getting frustrated when no-one joined in, except for one or two of his mates. He was shouting "c'mon, ******* join in' or words to that effect. As I said, the staff ordered him to leave.

Aye ,Stratties , been in their a few times and have like you herd a few attempted renditions of hello ,hello, good that the bar staff have a zero tolerance with them 

maroonlegions

FFS wheres the best place to get the prawn sannys for the St Johnstone game?

I am a pie man  myself but there is no place in our support for racist songs, no matter the spin put on them. 

Good Ship Albion

**** me.. no wonder everyone cringes over JKB. Patterless snobs having a field day

Aye ,Stratties , been in their a few times and have like you herd a few attempted renditions of hello ,hello, good that the bar staff have a zero tolerance with them

Yes. The song dies a death quickly, as few folk, if any, join in, and the instigators are quickly told to shut up or leave.

I think someone has doctored your last sentence.

Archived