Top scorer this year

RS86

Who's your money on?

I'll kick it off with Walker. Likely to start most of our games this year provided he is fit.

Think fitness/injuries and change of system will mean the strikers not playing every week or in Sows case for example maybe dropping wide on occasion.

Plenty of potential scorers in the team and a lot of options available to Robbie this year.

Sow is in need of a goal, missed a few chances in pre season I would expect him to bury. If he gets one in the next couple of games I reckon he will go on to score plenty provided he isn't injured.

If injuries put him out then I think it will be between Juanma and Walker.

BrellierBoy

Stevie may or a striker not already at club. Expect may to join on loan as we are best option in scotland for him.

scott herbertson

I'll go for Reilly - once he starts scoring i think he will come good alongside Juanma

scott herbertson

Has Reilly impressed pre-season?

No, but no one else had claimed him, so possible bragging rights to me at season end

:2thumbsup:

Robbie Neilson

Reilly is pish so it wont be him :lol:

Probably somebody barely above 10, but i think we will have loads of players around that mark, rather than one single person banging in like 20+

Juanma, Sow, Waker, King all to be around about 8/9/10+ mark

Reilly is pish so it wont be him :lol:

Probably somebody barely above 10, but i think we will have loads of players around that mark, rather than one single person banging in like 20+

Juanma, Sow, Waker, King all to be around about 8/9/10+ mark

Didn't Reilly score more than any of our players last season?

Robbie Neilson

Did he? Sound. But he would have played every week at centre forward. We didnt have that with Sow being injured and then moved out wide. Reilly wont get that this season here, he's not going to be a starter from week 1 imo. Plus you've got to take account of the standard, the Championship is utter guff bar the top 3/4 but even they would be bottom 6 Premiership teams

Teuchterjambo

It will be interesting certainly ... we have a lot of strkers available but nobody is standing out at the moment as being sharp. I have a horrible feeling that RN is struggling to find any cohesion up front and what is there at the moment is not falling into place as he had hoped. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks we will see some kind of pecking order emerging.

Did he? Sound. But he would have played every week at centre forward. We didnt have that with Sow being injured and then moved out wide. Reilly wont get that this season here, he's not going to be a starter from week 1 imo. Plus you've got to take account of the standard, the Championship is utter guff bar the top 3/4 but even they would be bottom 6 Premiership teams

On the flip side how creative were we compared to QOS last season though. Its like Rangers fans trying to convince themselves super Sally was better than Robbo. More goals, more chances and misses along the way.

Archived