Where next?

Randle P McMurphy

Hector Riva

Granada or Seville. 2 hours from Malaga

Granada -Cool place to visit (Alhambra ect ) When the students are about, Great atmosphere ,wall to wall burds.and FREE TAPAS with every cerveza .

Seville - They say the most beautiful women in Spain ,Loads to see .City bus tour.Very very hot.

Easy to get to from Malaga and cheap flights 

Do both. Not too far apart  :sunny:

Another one - Vienna. Madam and I did it pre-Christmas and it really was a top place. Really classy.

No I haven't. Kind of unsure on the dam, not sure why

Personally I love going to the dam, been twice this year. You don't have to be a toker to enjoy the city, even my wife loves it and she doesn't touch the waccy baccie.

A trip to the van Gogh museum is a must.

Randle P McMurphy

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I've narrowed it down to krakow, Amsterdam or Paris. I've got 2 weeks booked off work in august with no particular plans. So the thoughts are to take off for 3 or 4 days on my tod, somewhere where's there's lots to see and with a decent vibe.

I've got 2 weeks booked off work in august with no particular plans. So the thoughts are to take off for 3 or 4 days on my tod, somewhere where's there's lots to see and with a decent vibe.

I've heard Edinburgh fits that description around that time of year.

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I've narrowed it down to krakow, Amsterdam or Paris. I've got 2 weeks booked off work in august with no particular plans. So the thoughts are to take off for 3 or 4 days on my tod, somewhere where's there's lots to see and with a decent vibe.

Paris is best enjoyed with a partner. Amsterdam is best enjoyed with the lads. Krak?w is easily the cheapest and probably the most interesting to do on your own. Paris a close second. I would try and go to Krak?w midweek though. Go to a game there if you get the chance. It's absolutely batshit mental. Polish season has started already so you might get lucky.

Can we stop saying that people have "done" places.

It's naff. And ridiculous.

Cheers.

Granada or Seville. 2 hours from Malaga

Granada -Cool place to visit (Alhambra ect ) When the students are about, Great atmosphere ,wall to wall burds.and FREE TAPAS with every cerveza .

Seville - They say the most beautiful women in Spain ,Loads to see .City bus tour.Very very hot.

Easy to get to from Malaga and cheap flights 

Do both. Not too far apart  :sunny:

^^^^

3 fantastic places, went back to Seville 5 days and Malaga 2 days in April this year, both great cities with lots to see, been a few times now to both, was is Granada a couple of years ago for 5 days, another cracking city

KineticBeat

Out of the 3 you've said I would say Krakow is the best option if your on your own. 

But I do have to echo the recommendations of Bruges, Vienna and Copenhagen - all cracking places. 

Edit: spelling

Can we stop saying that people have "done" places.

It's naff. And ridiculous.

Cheers.

Naw. Nobody complained when Debbie done Dallas.

Randle P McMurphy

Paris is best enjoyed with a partner. Amsterdam is best enjoyed with the lads. Krak?w is easily the cheapest and probably the most interesting to do on your own. Paris a close second. I would try and go to Krak?w midweek though. Go to a game there if you get the chance. It's absolutely batshit mental. Polish season has started already so you might get lucky.

Cheers mate, I'm going for Krakow. Good summary. Another one to add to my done list - eh foxy?

Archived