What's your major malfunction?

Norm

:rofl: Haha! That's about right! I wish I could chill but it just doesn't happen for me anymore. I'm like that character off chewin' the fat when he can't get the wee end of the sellotape and just destroys the place :lol:

I have a very similar problem to yourself. I can't even explain what happens inside me when im annoyed except my head goes really hot. I always watch things on say Jeremy Kyle and when they say "i didnt know what i was doing the red mist" bla bla, i think to myself what alot of nonsense, but yet when i lose my temper it happens in a flash. As soon as i get a release though im completely and utterly fine and often can't understand why my Mrs is still in the huff or whatever.

I've put my head through wardrobes, doors, smashed remote controls, games controllers, broken my hand 3 times from punching walls and putting windows through...

Instantly after it im fine though :lol:

I think i have Schitzophrenia.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a very similar problem to yourself. I can't even explain what happens inside me when im annoyed except my head goes really hot. I always watch things on say Jeremy Kyle and when they say "i didnt know what i was doing the red mist" bla bla, i think to myself what alot of nonsense, but yet when i lose my temper it happens in a flash. As soon as i get a release though im completely and utterly fine and often can't understand why my Mrs is still in the huff or whatever.

I've put my head through wardrobes, doors, smashed remote controls, games controllers, broken my hand 3 times from punching walls and putting windows through...

Instantly after it im fine though :lol:

I think i have Schitzophrenia.

That and sore hands.

Maroonblood22

The last part of your post, that is complete w@nk behaviour, i hate folk who are edgy as **** on a night out just waiting for an opportunity to skelp someone. Weirdos.

Aye alright Lewis, I didn't say I enjoyed being like that did I? It's a ******* malfunction!

Edit: Should probably add, I don't go out waiting for an opportunity to skelp someone at all, I just take it personally if someone rustles my jimmies and I can't relax after that.

I've a very short temper that can change back to placid quite quickly.

I'm not as bad as I used to be.

I'm also really bad for not caring about anything. Peoples feelings especially.

jambo-fletch

Binge drinking at the weekend. I can go through the week without drinking any alcohol or thinking about it, but as soon as its the weekend I'm a nightmare. Can never limit myself to a few pints and normally end up in a state.

I Also lose my temper extremely quickly when people try to mock or embarrass me! I'm normally pretty chilled out and easy going but if someone purposely tries to make me look stupid I tend to snap and become quite aggressive.

I'm going to do this from now on. I waste so much time returning to check i've turned the iron off/locked the car etc etc etc. Drives me mad.

I tend to take a mental picture when I'm locking the door that I can refer back to when the inevitable panic sets in halfway to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bindy Badgy

Forgetfulness.

I left 10 quid cash back in the self service till in Asda yesterday :(

Riddley Walker

Wastefulness.

Found a tenner in a self service till in Asda yesterday and spent it on scratch cards. Won nothing but I had fun.

Wastefulness.

Found a tenner in a self service till in Asda yesterday and spent it on scratch cards. Won nothing but I had fun.

? Genuine LOL.

Wastefulness.

:D

Ron Swanson

I always think of the negatives about things. Mrs got me a pair of pretty expensive shoes for my birthday but first thing i think is I'll just wear them out or they'll get knackered so why bother.

I'm the same with most things being bought. The phrase "you really shouldn't have" applies to me with stuff like that

Forgetfulness.

I left 10 quid cash back in the self service till in Asda yesterday :(

Forgetful folk: smoke less grass!

I've done the same thing but left ?50 in the cash machine about 10 years ago. Only to be chased down the street by a wee old woman who shoved the money in my hands with a millisecond explanation before tearing off up Lothian Road.

The_razors_edge

I'm a procrastinator. If there's stuff needing done I always put it off. This mostly applies to housework and in the past college and uni work. I'll find loads of alternative and utterly pointless stuff to do so I don't have to do the things I really need to do

I'm a procrastinator. If there's stuff needing done I always put it off. This mostly applies to housework and in the past college and uni work. I'll find loads of alternative and utterly pointless stuff to do so I don't have to do the things I really need to do

Is that why it took you a week to post on this thread? ?

OK. So I think most people would agree they're not perfect. Pretty much everyone has issues, some have bigger and more than others.

My major malfunction is I'm an emotional cripple with almost no empathy. The events in Tunisia, Hillsborough, even relatives dying. All pretty much illicit no response from me other than "Oh. That must be rubbish" and then I carry on with my day.

I can fake it. I understand that these bad events must be horrible for those affected and that social norms are to express concern which I do. But behind it, there's not really any emotional connection. Just a "They must be upset. The right thing to do is offer support." I'm even pretty good at offering the support.

But again, I don't feel emotionally affected by it.

So come on, JKB. Get it off your chest. What are your major malfunctions?

I can relate to what your saying. I don't really understand the way people not directly effected get emotionally involved, laying flowers, lighting candles, etc. The whole thing with lady Diana is still bizarre to me.

Im a nightmare to live with as I  dont have a long threshold of tolerance in general but especially if I see someone doing something that can be done quicker or better or not in a way I would have done it.

Invariably I spend the time seething in my head before having to say something if it goes on........with the exception of my son I dont start shouting at him for not doing a jigsaw or something properly haha

I am also an absolute stickler for making sure finances are ok while I dont mind taking on some debt I try and get rid of it asap and hate people who have that carefree 22 credit cards and I'll spend what I want mentality.

PsychocAndy

Im a nightmare to live with as I  dont have a long threshold of tolerance in general but especially if I see someone doing something that can be done quicker or better or not in a way I would have done it.

Invariably I spend the time seething in my head before having to say something if it goes on........with the exception of my son I dont start shouting at him for not doing a jigsaw or something properly haha

I am also an absolute stickler for making sure finances are ok while I dont mind taking on some debt I try and get rid of it asap and hate people who have that carefree 22 credit cards and I'll spend what I want mentality.

The first line could be my brother. We would start something, fix the bike, do an Airfix kit and other such stuff, and after a minute he go ragde, we would shout and scream at each other, throw punches, I'd either run away crying and he would fix it himself, or he'd run away crying and get our mum while I smashed whatever it was to smithereens.

I put this, and colour blindness, down to the fact that I taught myself how to wire a plug when I was in my mid 20's and I really shit at doing things.

Captain America

I take my time doing everything, always have don't know why. The opposite of my username in fact.

Drives the wife mental. She likes everything done at breakneck speed.

Well, I think it breakneck speed but probably just normal person speed

I cant wait for food to cool down. Its weird I've waited 30-40 mins for it to cook a few more wouldnt make much difference but once i know its ready I just have to eat it. :laugh:

I know its just out the oven and its roastin' hot but i've still got to put it in my gob.

maroonlegions

Mines is patience for certain things.The below should suffice in what contributes to my malfunction.

I hate bullies or those who pick on people , fecking detest  wee cliques and groups that comprise packs of analy stuck up know alls. :devlish:

It brings the hulk like tendencies in me to the surface. :evil:

Take one time i was at the bar after a Hertz  game, could see a wee group of cliquey  local yokels in the corner, no doubt sitting on their fecking reserved seats and getting all the attention from the bar staff and who were getting  served most times,while i and some others were standing at the bar like a bunch of  **** , money in hand and gradually getting angrier and angrier.  

Zero tolerance for anything smelling of cliques  and bullying. 

Have been diagnosed borderline OCD and have many "quirks" , my main issue,is that I cant tolerate being around anyone whilst they are eating anything noisy or anyone talking to me whilst they are eating. Im ok if there is no sound, but the slightest, crunch, chomp, slurp noise is a problem.

Archived