Burnley Offer 500K For Driver

Guest GhostHunter

I'm sure HMFC could chuck a couple of imposters in to sweeten the deal!

Nade comes to mind & No.28......................................................

Sorry Im not a big fan of Drivers, I know he won young player of the year and Hearts were rank rotten last season, don't remember him being standing out IMHO.

500k not far off his value!

Salvatore's Tash

Hearts and Vlad wouldnt accept less than ?4m dont panic!!!

Unless its Oldham bidding Driver will stay happily!!!

Craig-Section Z

A million and we would be ripping of the receiving club. He isn't as good as some may like to think he is. Defiantly not worth some of the figures floating about on here!!

How many times has he beat a man and put a decent ball in??? Thats what a winger is meant to do and what our other winger (Miko) gets slated for not doing yet Driver is valued by some at 2 million???

tolcross lad
A million and we would be ripping of the receiving club. He isn't as good as some may like to think he is. Defiantly not worth some of the figures floating about on here!!

How many times has he beat a man and put a decent ball in??? Thats what a winger is meant to do and what our other winger (Miko) gets slated for not doing yet Driver is valued by some at 2 million???

I dont value Driver so much as ?2m but he has more potential than Miko,

Bordeaux 03

Shows a lack of ambition if they sell him. A year ago we were taking on the OF and saying we were no longer a selling club, yet look at us now considering 750k for a 2.5m+ player.

Says the man who thinks 1950's players are as fit as modern day players.

Just like most of the other teams who've finished above us in the league on a budget of 2M quid whilst we spend 10M to finish 8th.

If saying for the past two years that we need to appoint a manager if we want to fulfil the potential of our players/club is "having a go at the man who saved our club", I plead guilty.

The relevence of which is? That we don't need a manager?

Not wishing to go off topic i would say that if Rangers didn't have a manager, Martin Bain would deal with transfer business and likewise Peter Lawell for Celtic.

MackaysCentreSpot
Reads like an agent story to me - and it's in the reliable Daily Record.

Drivers Dad is his agent I believe.

tolcross lad

I find the issue of fitness of 50s players to modern day ones very fascinating.There is no evidence to prove things one way or another.It seems self evident but to prove it?

Archived