McCanns, something to hide?

grumpyjambo

Rawrrrrrrr

Its a fishing trip by the police I suspect to catch there lies in the act as its obviously getting harder for all concerned to remember

I think it says a lot they wont take part, especially when they continue to attend stupid pointless seminars and travel the world going on about this warning system

They are imo total **** and the sooner the portuguese authorities charge them with neglect or whatever the better

Maddy is well hidden wereever she is buried and it will probably be complete fluke if she is found

Over a year, no evidence of life or a single sighting- shes dead

Walter Bishop
Its a fishing trip by the police I suspect to catch there lies in the act as its obviously getting harder for all concerned to remember

I think it says a lot they wont take part, especially when they continue to attend stupid pointless seminars and travel the world going on about this warning system

They are imo total **** and the sooner the portuguese authorities charge them with neglect or whatever the better

Maddy is well hidden wereever she is buried and it will probably be complete fluke if she is found

Hardly then you could say the work of 2 distraught parents that accidentally (alledgedly) killed their daughter!

There's been quite a few sightings, has there not?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
There's been quite a few sightings, has there not?

Don't think so. It always turns out to be some kid with blonde hair.

Archived