Gordon Chisholm

jumpship

Gordon Chisholm has emerged as a surprise contender for the Hearts job.

Thoughts on the Queen of the south manager getting the hearts job please.

DigitalTwisted

I've heard this today from a number of different people, all rumour and speculation.

God I hope not though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Get the Gordon Chisholm avatar on the go then.

;)

Do you think I would be stupid enough as to put up an avatar of a guy who hasn't even signed for Hearts yet?!

:sad:

A very good source,someone who works for Vlad told me through the power of telepathy that Chisholm would be the next name to be mentioned,they also said that a MAN would walk into the ticket office and that someone with the letter E in their name would bring us some news,all true no fecking lies,honest, on Vlads life.

Charlie-Brown

One of Frail's best friends in football according the SF in the EEN recently......

Denny Crane

He did redeem himself after the Dundee Utd experience. He has earned - I reckon - another crack at the SPL. Whether it is with us, who knows? If it is him, I'll give him a chance to see if he can get us climbing the table again. However, I suspect one or two on JKB will already be sharpening their pitchforks.

Dear God. Chisolm and Frail, the dream ticket. Jeff Stelling you have another regular Saturday afternoon viewer.

A very good source,someone who works for Vlad told me through the power of telepathy that Chisholm would be the next name to be mentioned,they also said that a MAN would walk into the ticket office and that someone with the letter E in their name would bring us some news,all true no fecking lies,honest, on Vlads life.

Well that rules out him or his numpty son then.

Vlad looking to get him on the cheap? Offering him ?100k pa would more than likely triple his current wages.

I've heard this today from a number of different people, all rumour and speculation.

God I hope not though.

here we go again. sure romanov, ogilvie and brodie will be panicing as where to go next. to wait from the 1st of january statement till now and end up with egg all over their faces shows everybody what a bunch of no hopers we have running our team down into the mud.

When they said E sometimes they get the wires crossed and it could be any vowel,spooky though init,just wait and see if it's true.

DigitalTwisted

How did you get an image in your sig?

Im trying to upload one, much smaller than that, and keep getting told it's too big ??? Little help.

Would GC accept any meddling...?

And is any surname with the second letter an "h" censored.

How did you get an image in your sig?

Im trying to upload one, much smaller than that, and keep getting told it's too big ??? Little help.

Take the url of the image, ie with tags round it, and paste it into the signature box.

Make sure your not changing the avatar one.

Rawrrrrrrr

GC really hasnt done that much at QOTS, the squad that is there is mostly Iain McCalls - only 2 possibly 3 of the players were signed by Chisholm that played

They had a very good 2nd half to the season but before Xmas were poor, Chisholm has already failed at a higher level and wasnt very popular with the players or fans

I really hope we dont go for him but part of me thinks its just the type of **** appointment vlad would make

DigitalTwisted
Take the url of the image, ie with tags round it, and paste it into the signature box.

Make sure your not changing the avatar one.

Ah right.....it says IMG code is off. Oh well, maybe not.

DigitalTwisted

Test. - Yeah see what I mean.....

You must have to have X number of posts or something.

Drew Busby !

Funny as feck if true...not in a good way obviously ... but it'd be a bitter and twisted laugh for all that...

...a 5 month search that could potentially culminate in Gordon-fecking-Chisholm.

:confused::wacko::sad:

jambojim52
Do you think I would be stupid enough as to put up an avatar of a guy who hasn't even signed for Hearts yet?!

:sad:

I never realised the Alan Partridge had signed for us. When did that happen?

I never realised the Alan Partridge had signed for us.

A-ha. ;)

shaun.lawson

Grrr! Come the great day, Mr Partridge will be first up against the wall. For crimes against Norfolk, and Norvicensian humanity.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He would do better than Frail. ;)

Allegedly, I may have put an image of Mark McGhee as my avatar a bit prematurely.

Allegedly.

Anyone else see the bit on the back page of theRecord PM about Chisholm being the new front runner for the managers job?

Surely even JJ would be a better option than him!

Rawrrrrrrr

Are you short sighted or did the thread 13 below titled Daily Record PM **** in frame for job not twig with you???

Than see Gordon Chisolm appointed Hearts manager.

Just thought i'd share that.

Gimme an H...
Than see Gordon Chisolm appointed Hearts manager.

Just thought i'd share that.

Id rather you died than Hearts appoint Chisolm as manager also. :)

Rudolf's Mate

I'd rather do 15 for killing you than have Gordon as our new manager.....

In fact I'd rather have Gordon Ramsey!!!

I'd rather see Gordon Chisholm appointed as Hearts manager than die, to be fair, although it's fairly close run.

Geoff Kilpatrick

He would be as good as Frail and better than Malofeev.

Aside from that, I can find nothing positive to say.

anyone got mads address handy, i think im gonna throw my hat into the ring. Given the way this nonsense is going i reckon Ill be a surprise contender and will end up with the job.

Snake Plissken
GC really hasnt done that much at QOTS, the squad that is there is mostly Iain McCalls - only 2 possibly 3 of the players were signed by Chisholm that played

They had a very good 2nd half to the season but before Xmas were poor, Chisholm has already failed at a higher level and wasnt very popular with the players or fans

I really hope we dont go for him but part of me thinks its just the type of **** appointment vlad would make

Except lead them into their first ever Scottish cup final and their highest league placing in years!

While I certainly do not want GC as manager it cannot be said he has not done well with Queens.

rudi must stay
He would be as good as Frail and better than Malofeev.

Aside from that, I can find nothing positive to say.

no chance, with a record like his?? :P Seriously though, i really hope we don't get Chisholm, he was an absolute disaster at Dundee United and hasn't done all that well at QoS either

Boab Mugabe

If he's the one, then you may as well get down to the bookies and see what odds we would be to go down.

Yes, that bad.

ScottishSandstorm

Is he really that bad? I wouldn't be thrilled if we got him but he is better than Frail.

This has to be a **** take. Someone somewhere is having a giraffe, got to be.

Not even willing to entertain such a thought.

Close this thread immediately. Or I am gonna start a Frank Rijkaard thread just to cancel this one out:cool:

Maroon Mayhem

He brought on some journeymen who got a few results that led them to a cup final.

I didn't see anything in terms of movement or defensive organisation that would make me believe he was the man.

vegas-voss

He failed with an under achieving Dundee Utd squad how the hell would he cope with the morale at Hearts.

I can think of at least one poster who's no doubt getting moist at the thought of Chisholm coming and bringing back Neil MacFarlane!

Jambosimmy

would not be impressed by this one bit. what the hell has he ever done!!! struggled with dundee united the season they made it into the cup final and queen of the south fair play to them but thats a once in a lifetime fluke for them. no thanks

bean counter

I don't think he could get the best out of the bunch of players we have currently got he couldn't turn Dundee utd around

Archived