Greek islands

Heres Rixxy

Legend Claws

Get yourself around the Cyclades. Ferries are brilliant, amazing islands. Few years back my wife and I booked a flight to Santorini and home from Mykonos 3 weeks later with no plan in-between. Places like Koufannisi are superb.

7 hours ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Better be guid, flying out Thursday (Stalis). What's the best way to get to Koutouloufari if we fancy it, bus, taxi? Any other do's & don'ts would be helpful, cheers. :thumbsup:

Taxi is pretty cheap. Some nice tavernas etc up there. Make sure to check out the tavernas at the far end of Stalis beach (Towards Hersoninoss) couple of good uns. Don’t think we had a bad meal in 2 weeks

8 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Taxi is pretty cheap. Some nice tavernas etc up there. Make sure to check out the tavernas at the far end of Stalis beach (Towards Hersoninoss) couple of good uns. Don’t think we had a bad meal in 2 weeks

Sounds good, canae wait, thanks for the info.

3 hours ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Sounds good, canae wait, thanks for the info.

Where you staying bud? We were at Sofi Beach. Was grand

36 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Where you staying bud? We were at Sofi Beach. Was grand

Soleil Apartments on the beach, has it's own wee swimming pool. This was a last minute thing, under a grand flying from Edinburgh, 7 nights. Couldn't resist after you and Barack blowing smoke up it's arse. I love the beach, beach bars & sea food, the place looks ideal. We have private transfers, how long will that journey take? Oh I, one more thing, what's the mozzi situation like?

1 hour ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Soleil Apartments on the beach, has it's own wee swimming pool. This was a last minute thing, under a grand flying from Edinburgh, 7 nights. Couldn't resist after you and Barack blowing smoke up it's arse. I love the beach, beach bars & sea food, the place looks ideal. We have private transfers, how long will that journey take? Oh I, one more thing, what's the mozzi situation like?

What Barrack said above. Passed the Soleil a few times. Looks lovely and, like Sofi is pretty much on the beach. Mozzys no real bother.

Id recommend Knossos for a visit. Do it yourself on local buses. Much cheaper

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

What Barrack said above. Passed the Soleil a few times. Looks lovely and, like Sofi is pretty much on the beach. Mozzys no real bother.

Id recommend Knossos for a visit. Do it yourself on local buses. Much cheaper

Thank you...:cheers:

Yassou...Hired car, Spinalonga, Plaka & Elounda all gorgeous. Stalis & Soleil apartments are better than expected. Cretans are lovely people, hope their not being extremely obliging just because the Greek economy' is up shit creek, would love to think their warm welcoming nature is a constant. 3.5 days to go and still loads to do. Barack & Jamhammer, it's really guid here...😎...good call...👍

Jambo-Jimbo
11 minutes ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Yassou...Hired car, Spinalonga, Plaka & Elounda all gorgeous. Stalis & Soleil apartments are better than expected. Cretans are lovely people, hope their not being extremely obliging just because the Greek economy' is up shit creek, would love to think their warm welcoming nature is a constant. 3.5 days to go and still loads to do. Barack & Jamhammer, it's really guid here...😎...good call...👍

Were like that in 1998, certainly in the small family run hotel we stayed in, lovely people.