Neil Warnock or MM

pennantjambo

pennantjambo

Up until a couple of weeks ago if given a clear choice of one or the other would you still have picked MM?

Neil Warnock.

He'd have taken no ***** from the OF/officials/SFA etc. He speaks his mind and he's a character, something which we lack. To think he publicly stated he wanted the job aswell :(

ToadKiller Dog

The Story surrounding Warnock was nothing more than him being asked would you consider hearrts and him saying yeah why not,Dont think he put any great thought into it either did the club.

siegementality
Neil Warnock.

He'd have taken no ***** from the OF/officials/SFA etc. He speaks his mind and he's a character, something which we lack. To think he publicly stated he wanted the job aswell :(

He did and we should have followed upon it. There is knockers chance of getting Warnock from Palace. Simon Jordan is not a Chairman to be fecked around.

siegementality
The Story surrounding Warnock was nothing more than him being asked would you consider hearrts and him saying yeah why not,Dont think he put any great thought into it either did the club.

Thought enough that he said both him and his wife loved the time that they had spent visiting Edinburgh and his wife said she would love to live here. Not a bad start.

Your right he didn't state he'd take the job, but there's a good chance he would have :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/6671053.stm

ToadKiller Dog
Thought enough that he said both him and his wife loved the time that they had spent visiting Edinburgh and his wife said she would love to live here. Not a bad start.

I wouldn't have minded Him taking over the job ,but i think that interview was him just being polite ,i doubt he seriously considered the post.

Goldstone Wonder

would be worth discussing if he was still out of a job. Complete non-starter now.

Saw an interview with him on that BBC1 Monday night sports show that Gabby Logan does.

Totally changed my opinion about him after hearing him speak. Can;t say i was too bothered about him previously but after listening to him I did start to think what might have been.... :-(

Neil Warnock would have been an excellent shout for manager.

I really like his no-nonsense style and he does also seem to be able to get the best out of players.

Maroon 1874
Neil Warnock.

In a nutshell!!!

Rawrrrrrrr

Is Warnock not Crystal Palace manager, why the hell would he leave a big club with a decent budget and a good shout of EPL football in the near future to come and manage a joke team full of overpaid pish were he would have 20% say in who he signed and only 80% in who he played

Answer- He wouldnt

As for McGhee, not been a fan of him all along, but its quite sad how he is now not a good manager after about 2 weeks of our entire support creaming there pants about him

Ivan Drago

I said ages ago we should have got NW when we had the chance.

5 months chasing Mark fecking Mghee. What a farce.

Id have taken NW in a heart beat over MM, wtf has MM ever done that compares to Warnock. Nothing!! MM is damaged goods down south.

pennantjambo
Id have taken NW in a heart beat over MM, wtf has MM ever done that compares to Warnock. Nothing!! MM is damaged goods down south.

Lets kidnap him, I think the big Warno would be well up for it. Cos I think he would prefer to work with an owner that has a real mans haircut..

Rudolf's Mate
Simon Jordan is not a Chairman to be fecked around.

Spot on my friend..... Don't think anyone would fancy being chased through the courts by Simon Jordan!

In saying that, Dowie did do the dirty and say he was taking time out for family reasons!!!

wheatfield to sheffield

Mrs Warnock likes the shopping on Princes Street.

Speaking as someone who lives in Sheffield and had to put up with him when he was Sheffield United manager-supporter - he was like Robbo with rabies. Foaming at the mouth every game, moaning at every ref and every opposition team and manager. Too much heart, not enough brain.

That said, when he was Notts County manager, he was fantastic.

pennantjambo
Mrs Warnock likes the shopping on Princes Street.

Speaking as someone who lives in Sheffield and had to put up with him when he was Sheffield United manager-supporter - he was like Robbo with rabies. Foaming at the mouth every game, moaning at every ref and every opposition team and manager. Too much heart, not enough brain.

That said, when he was Notts County manager, he was fantastic.

Sounds like our kind of guy.

Out of curiosity though, what deal is he currently on at Palace.

Archived