Applying for a new Passport

kearney19

I managed to leave my passport in the holding area in my seat on my plane back from Amsterdam to Liverpool last year, when I went to get it back I was told no way and to get a new one.

After montsha nd months of trying to get through no one bothered to get in touch with me, it was coming to the expiration date anyway.

But how much is it to apply for a new one if its lost?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I managed to leave my passport in the holding area in my seat on my plane back from Amsterdam to Liverpool last year, when I went to get it back I was told no way and to get a new one.

After montsha nd months of trying to get through no one bothered to get in touch with me, it was coming to the expiration date anyway.

I renewed my passport in January this year. I'm can't remember exactly how much it cost, but it was around ?80 to renew.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

?90 if it's lost, you will probably have to go to Glasgow passport office as well.

paulyjambo
?90 if it's lost, you will probably have to go to Glasgow passport office as well.

It's ?72 for lost passports and you do not need to go through to Glasgow. Use the post office checking service for abour ?7. I got my other half a one last week after she lost it.

Jeso its a hell of alot of cash to pay!

Ouch!

Thanks guys, much appreciated, need it for Stuggart,Amsterdam and Dublin, although i might just use the ferry to get to Dublin

It's ?72 for lost passports and you do not need to go through to Glasgow. Use the post office checking service for abour ?7. I got my other half a one last week after she lost it.

You are right, I'm forgetting I used the one week return service.

The check and send thing at the post office saves a bit of time if you're in a hurry.

Walter Bishop

How exactly did you plan on going to Moscow had Arsenal got there? ;)

How exactly did you plan on going to Moscow had Arsenal got there? ;)

:dribble:

japanjambo

Renewed my passport last month, at the British Embassy in Tokyo. Cost me 120 quid!:eek:

Did everything by registered post, and got it back in less than a week though, so wasn't complaining! :mj_zivili:

Lynn:ninja:

Archived